How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pence reminds me of kasich.
Shows you how 'rock solid' conservative that whole group of 'conservative' Repubs were back in the 90s when Newt and the rest of them would do their speeches on C-Span in the empty chamber at night. While it worked to get Rs elected to Congress...time has shown that weren't/aren't 'conservative' Republicans.

Pence, Kasich, Asa Hutchison....and probably more. Would throw McCain in with this group as well, but he was in the Senate.

Has Dion, Sam, Dore, or Dread listed and analyzed Kamala's policies/platform yet? Or is it simply TDS 24/7?
You and the others on here lump together everyone who is not a Trump fan as "leftists" or whatever nonsense. The people who will decide this election are those who see this as a choice between two flawed candidates.

Anyway, one reason I can't in good conscious vote for Harris is her extreme anti-business position. She paraded around with union groups on Monday and repeatedly endorsed the "Pro Act" which is the most pro-union (and anti-business) piece of legislation imaginable.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
So over 200 former Trump staffers and his former VP are endorsing Harris over Trump but they are the problem.... Not Trump?
Ok Culty C. Culter. 😂
False. It says 200 former staffers of past Republican presidential nominees...not 200 of Trump's staffers. Did they put their names to it or is this just one of those "confidential" resources?

Do you even try to hide lies or just think nobody will notice?

Thanks. I for one had the impression that the Trump organization itself is huge.

However, would it be more correct to think they contract out most of the day-to-day, or construction work?

If even that. The craziest thing about the liberal NPC machine turning against trump - trump used to be a literal case study for anyone negotiating or going into property/property law/transaction law. His book the art of the deal was literally assigned reading when i was in law school.

Trump made or makes money by 1) taking over existing distressed but historically great properties and revamping them 2) finding a great location and hiring a contractor to build an incredible property 3) adding his name to an ongoing build to increase presales and prices.

In every single situation or project he has these things in common 1) financing was always using someone else's money. He never risked anything. That meant he got less of a cut but everything was always pure profit with zero risk. 2) turning the management of the finished project over to someone else. That meant every bit of work hed ever do was all front loaded. When it was built he would hire a property management company for a cut of rents and he was off to the next deal. 3) massively cutting costs through negotiating down costs of everything and negotiating up the revenue coming in.

Its pretty incredible and thats just the basics but his business model was ingenious. Was basically him and a super small team that spent other people's money and made everyone rich while he incurred no risk other than to his brand. Once his brand reached a certain level, he could charge a piece of the total project just to add his name. Thats why adding a financial value to his name has literal basis in fact.

? Flu, cold. Rhinovirus alone has over a hundred different variants you can get.
GWnWzE4WsAADAop

Agree other than I don't know that he was lucky to get as far as he did because of how maligned he's been for doing his job Jan. 6, 2021. Good, honest man. At least Indiana appreciated that.

I say lucky because he could never win a national election and was therefore of little political value other than what he provided. No other gop presidential candidate needed to connect with the religious right so he really only held value for one person.

Way out there has been my take on TC for a long time.

Yes but that isn't always a bad thing. Thought provoking and providing platforms are interesting. Making Hitler anything other than a heinous evil being is much beyond that imo. That goes beyond controversy and hurts his credibility with the casual viewer.

You and the others on here lump together everyone who is not a Trump fan as "leftists" or whatever nonsense. The people who will decide this election are those who see this as a choice between two flawed candidates.

Anyway, one reason I can't in good conscious vote for Harris is her extreme anti-business position. She paraded around with union groups on Monday and repeatedly endorsed the "Pro Act" which is the most pro-union (and anti-business) piece of legislation imaginable.

Each election....both candidates are flawed in some fashion. Every one. However, in this one, we already have a balance sheet of what one candidate did for our country vs. what is taking place now.

On this thread, the anti-Trumpers are pretty much leftists, although perhaps not as extreme as those you see on TV and in the media. It is hardly nonsense.

Anyway...I appreciate your last paragraph of honesty.

I say lucky because he could never win a national election and was therefore of little political value other than what he provided. No other gop presidential candidate needed to connect with the religious right so he really only held value for one person.

Yes but that isn't always a bad thing. Thought provoking and providing platforms are interesting. Making Hitler anything other than a heinous evil being is much beyond that imo. That goes beyond controversy and hurts his credibility with the casual viewer.
"was therefore of little political value other than what he provided." How does that make him lucky? Seems he provided exactly what was wanted of him.

TC has always tried walking on the edge of saying what he could get by with w/o causing high backlash - causing his employer problems - vs. what you tell was really underneath but couldn't say. I watched his old program a few times & I realized he was too kooky for me. Intelligent? Yes. Smart? Not so much.

Shows you how 'rock solid' conservative that whole group of 'conservative' Repubs were back in the 90s when Newt and the rest of them would do their speeches on C-Span in the empty chamber at night. While it worked to get Rs elected to Congress...time has shown that weren't/aren't 'conservative' Republicans.

Pence, Kasich, Asa Hutchison....and probably more. Would throw McCain in with this group as well, but he was in the Senate.
I'd say the values of both parties have moved in opposite directions since then. Why did you leave out Mitch?

"was therefore of little political value other than what he provided." How does that make him lucky? Seems he provided exactly what was wanted of him.

TC has always tried walking on the edge of saying what he could get by with w/o causing high backlash - causing his employer problems - vs. what you tell was really underneath but couldn't say. I watched his old program a few times & I realized he was too kooky for me. Intelligent? Yes. Smart? Not so much.

Because if anyone else besides trump won the nomination, pence wasnt needed at all. You could well argue trump won over evangelicals pretty quickly with little help from pence anyway. So at most pence was just an insurance policy.

If I say that X and Y are something, it's true that I've said that X is something. In the Charlottesville march, Trump said both sides (X and Y) had fine people. So, he said the White Nationalists had some very fine people.

The difference between that and your example of the Gold Star Families? You supplied the "AND Y" in the mocking of the Gold Star family. You are inventing the connection. You could have inserted anything at all because there is no link between Trump's behavior and "Gold Star Families" over Trump's behavior.

As for the reporter, he was to hold the reporter up for ridicule, he used a grotesque version of the disability to do it with.

Don't join in with him. He's a creep and a bully. A criminal. He organized the crowd to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. And he purposefully took National Defense documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. How many times does he have to betray the country for it to sink in that he isn't just a buffoon? He's a gangster.
No he absolutely did not. Not everyone in Charlottesville was a "White Nationalist" or "antifa" member. Some were just regular people there to protest the destruction of a historical monument and some were just regular people there wanting it's removal. They weren't people there to incite violence or hatred of any kind. They were the peaceful protesters of the bunch. Those were precisely who Trump was referring to and he SPECIFICALLY mentioned that he WASN'T referring to the "neo-Nazis or White Nationalists". He specifically went out of his way to make that delineation. But of course you morons still run with that same tired ass gaslighting and propaganda.

Excellent post. MAGA wants purity over all else. They prefer losing to giving an inch. They say good riddance to Pence & the 1-5% of voters who have similar views.

"Mathematicians make good economists" is a pretty ignorant comment. Some, maybe. The vast majority, no. It's not about math. It's about the availability, production, and import/export of goods while protecting your market/economy. If math alone did it, there would be no need for economists/economics.

Because if anyone else besides trump won the nomination, pence wasnt needed at all. You could well argue trump won over evangelicals pretty quickly with little help from pence anyway. So at most pence was just an insurance policy.
I think useful is a much more accurate characterization of Pence than lucky. What was he lucky about? Trump not caring for him? Now that I can see. Why do people take out insurance if not of value? Who is helping Trump with evangelicals given his ever changing abortion position?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
"Mathematicians make good economists" is a pretty ignorant comment. Some, maybe. The vast majority, no. It's not about math. It's about the availability, production, and import/export of goods while protecting your market/economy. If math alone did it, there would be no need for economists/economics.
I’d like to add the following:

Most economists you see on TV aren’t very good at economics either.

EXCUSE me. I should have said some mathematicians can make good economists. I am am so sorry. Is Weinstein an acceptable start of "some"? Most of the aspects of an economist you list wouldn't be possible w/o a good math mind.

Last edited:
False. It says 200 former staffers of past Republican presidential nominees...not 200 of Trump's staffers. Did they put their names to it or is this just one of those "confidential" resources?

Do you even try to hide lies or just think nobody will notice?
You want names.... I got em.

You're in a cult that is slowly dying.

I bet you have a Hamas cosplay picnic cloth on your head right now.
Bet you have on a MAGA hat, Trump shoes, waving a Trump riding a velocitaptor flag, in your FJB shirt, reading from your Trump bible and getting a woody over your new Trump superhero cards.
Cultastic!!!

You want names.... I got em.

You're in a cult that is slowly dying.
Where are the 200 staffers names? I see a list of about 30-40 names from those links you posted. Where are the 100,000 they claim? You are a fool. No cult here...just support for someone that isn't a compete idiot. How could anyone vote for someone who cannot even think for themselves or stand before an unbiased reporter to answer questions? That is someone strong enough to lead America? Craziness.

Reactions: Girthang
No he absolutely did not. Not everyone in Charlottesville was a "White Nationalist" or "antifa" member. Some were just regular people there to protest the destruction of a historical monument and some were just regular people there wanting it's removal. They weren't people there to incite violence or hatred of any kind. They were the peaceful protesters of the bunch. Those were precisely who Trump was referring to and he SPECIFICALLY mentioned that he WASN'T referring to the "neo-Nazis or White Nationalists". He specifically went out of his way to make that delineation. But of course you morons still run with that same tired ass gaslighting and propaganda.
As I have made a point of it: Trump said "both".

And you know, white nationalists don't seem to have been bothered by Trump's denouncing.

Where are the 200 staffers names? I see a list of about 30-40 names from those links you posted. Where are the 100,000 they claim? You are a fool. No cult here...just support for someone that isn't a compete idiot. How could anyone vote for someone who cannot even think for themselves or stand before an unbiased reporter to answer questions? That is someone strong enough to lead America? Craziness.
You want more names? I got em.

ICYMI...

US construction spending fell .3% in July, the greatest monthly decrease since Oct 2022.

Additionally, the ISM manufacturing PMI sits at 47.2.

Its been in contraction territory 5 months in a row and 21 of the last 22 months.

Looks more and more like the Democrats parting gift to the country in November will be a recession.

You want more names? I got em.

There you go! Appreciate you actually offering proof of names. But at the same time....staffers of Romney and Mccain....really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staffers of people that Trump destroyed in the press and failed at being elected for their party dislike Trump...big news.

Get ready for the Ol' Trump gut punch come debate night. Wonder how the Dems will scramble to try and fix that before it happens? My guess is she never hits the debate stage because they are scared sh*tless.

Thanks. I for one had the impression that the Trump organization itself is huge.

However, would it be more correct to think they contract out most of the day-to-day, or construction work?
It depends on how you look at it. I work for a company that has a corporate Office staff of around 60 Employees, that includes Legal, real estate, Accounting, IT, Marketing, the Front Office staff, Some Operations Directors, my job and a Construction Manager who I work alongside. But the Company as a whole has upwards of 18K employees if you count all those who staff and operate our businesses at the store level. They are still under our umbrella.

Of course Trump isn't a General Contractor, he likely bids it out or has contractors he has relationships or partnerships with for his construction work. He doesn't do his Architecture in house, (I actually had a former classmate of mine who worked on a few of his smaller projects in NYC), but I'm sure he has someone or a staff of people with Design or Construction related credentials to review the projects and to act as his middleman during design and construction. I also don't know if he contracts out the operations of his resorts to third parties or if the Trump Organization acts as it's own Operators. Could be a mix of both depending on the property.

So yeah, his Corporate Office staff could be relatively small by those standards, I believe his Sons run most of the day to day at this point. but if he considers the staff at all of his properties to be part of the company, then it could be classified as a big business (generally 500 or more employees qualifies as a big business)

There you go! Appreciate you actually offering proof of names. But at the same time....staffers of Romney and Mccain....really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staffers of people that Trump destroyed in the press and failed at being elected for their party dislike Trump...big news.

Get ready for the Ol' Trump gut punch come debate night. Wonder how the Dems will scramble to try and fix that before it happens? My guess is she never hits the debate stage because they are scared sh*tless.
You want names... I got em. Keep on Cultin' brotha.

Whats this tucker deal with what appears to be an attempt to absolve hitler of his evil that lead to ww 2?

I didn't watch his interview but saw several of the points made. They basically boil down to - ya hitler was exterminating jews and putting them in camps but England was the aggressor who instigated the war.

Ok and?

I love tucker and love having controversial people on that have no voice but man....this is way out there. Plus its one thing if you just let people talk but quite another to put your stamp of approval on everything they say.

A bridge much too far imo and hurts his credibility to reach moderate folks who might be open to legit conversations about politics in our nation.
Hahahahaha I’ve been telling y’all this for years but I guess it takes a Hitler endorsement for you to see it…

That's how deep this sht goes. Been getting worse fast since Reagan left office. We haven't been able to vote for many truly constitutional Republicans over the past 3 decades. It needs to change if it's not too late to change it

She'll get covid and attend via zoom... connection will drop out when needed and cut off when she's unable to answer

Reactions: TPush
As I have made a point of it: Trump said "both".

And you know, white nationalists don't seem to have been bothered by Trump's denouncing.
Let me ask you this, What is wrong with being a "nationalist". notice I didn't precede the word with "white" What is wrong with simply wanting America first policies, Americans being taken care of and protected first by our policies and agendas? Being defenders of our Founding principles. What is wrong with wanting America to remain the most powerful nation in the world?

The term "white Nationalist" was another term concocted by the left to paint anyone with an America First agenda alongside white supremacists in an effort to demean a broader portion of a political base.

True "Nationalists", don't want their country invaded and overrun by anyone and everyone who just thinks it's ok to storm our border illegally. No other country on the planet allows for that. We can still be nationalist and celebrate our diversity and be accepting of those who want to migrate here LEGALLY and PROPERLY and who want to assimilate, be productive members of society and live their dreams of prosperity by fighting for American values afforded them. Just because someone harbors America first values and happens to have white skin, doesn't make them a White Supremacist.

Most politicians are self serving grifters, whether they have an R or D next to their name. Their staffers are there to perpetuate their own employment. None of them are there to serve the American people.

Trump voters are trying to upend that system. Never trumpers and Kamala voters are dead set on perpetuating the grift for themselves, or their ruling overlords they serve.

ICYMI...

US construction spending fell .3% in July, the greatest monthly decrease since Oct 2022.

Additionally, the ISM manufacturing PMI sits at 47.2.

Its been in contraction territory 5 months in a row and 21 of the last 22 months.

Looks more and more like the Democrats parting gift to the country in November will be a recession.

This is the MO of the Democrat Party. Leave the world worse than you left it so everyone in the next administration is too busy cleaning up the mess they left behind to actually accomplish anything. Then Trump accomplished sht anyway and in the first 2 years. They REALLY (Ds and RINOs) REALLY don't want Trump back in office, much less any success that might lead to another effective, conservative administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT