ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Pretty awesome sports weekend. Ryder Cup early Friday and Saturday, some really interesting college football games spread throughout the day (UT/UGA and Wiscy/Mich at 3:30, Cats at The Capstone, UofL/Clemson and finish up with Pac-12 after dark Stanford/Washington)....

Don't want you to miss it so I feel obliged to let you know the Stanford/Washington game is Friday night.

Reactions: ukalum01
GYERO Docs:

Best free (or reasonable) online (or app) medical dictionary? Over the years I've used several different ones that have come up on Google, but I'm curious as to what would be considered the best.

You want one with pictures?

If it came down to using a dictionary, pretty sure they're already screwed.

Gossypiboma.

Wasn't above sneaking some Herbal Essences every now and then when I wanted to smell spectacular.

Looking forward to the weekend. Hosting out of towners can be a lot of work but I always love having visitors. My dad's never been to a game at Bryant Denny so hes pretty excited too, and my sister is flying in too- she hasnt been here since my wedding (4 years).

The two-TV household is a necessity for my wife and I bc we dont really watch much of the same thing- but admittedly- with the addition of Jana Kramer on the show, I have walked over to her TV recently for a quick glimpse of Dancing With the Stars. Man. :flushed:

Bought a bottle of Bird Dog Whiskey bc the dog on the label looks like my dog. It actually wasnt too bad. Definitely a mixing bourbon though.

Got a note in the mail yesterday from my grandmother, saw just her name on the return address without my grandfathers. First time I had seen that in writing and it sucked. Called her just to check in and she was fine- watching Big Bang Theory and doing her crossword.

Related- getting handwritten notes in the US Mail is an underrated thing. Lost art for sure.

We've gone from temps close to 100 to low 80's within 36 hours and it feels like a new, fantastic world. A nice long, open window fall would be a welcome change and a nice kick in the face of the HVAC monopolies.

Still havent found a neighborhood bar after 3 months in Birmingham. All I want is to find a place to go with good people to talk to that I dont actually have to talk to.

Running progressions... around 5 miles pretty comfortably now and that will probably be where I try to stay for awhile. No need to go any longer- though I may look into marathons again sometime in 2017.

Jana Kramer's lastest husband just cheated on her, a bunch of times and is in sex rehab, per my lassie.

Per records, I guess she has trouble with men -- but good lord, she's about as hot as it gets imo.

I love this song. :flushed: (but mostly her)

Last edited:
Kacey Musgraves >>> Jana Kramer

Yes, 3 >s hotter.
Youre being ridiculous.

Both are in the top tier of hot country singers with a collection of other babes. You can argue that any one of them is 1> hotter than any other, but saying that any are 3> hotter than any other is just you being a stubborn idiot. These rules dont apply to Carrie Underwood, obviously.

I worship Kacey too, and was way out in front...(with Rob)

Carrie is hot as balls on her own, but her singing has ruined her to me. However talented she may be and is, she sings WAY too hard to fit the genre; and every song is about a small town murder or tornado/storm. Kinda like Beyonce, she doesn't just make very good music (imo) most of the time.

Plus, lassie worships like a teenager, which obviously turns me off.

Don't know either and im usually right there with chadwick's rankings but its too close to call. May even lean with other chick.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcc31
and every song is about a small town murder or tornado/storm.
Modern country only has certain topics they are allowed to sing about so shes probably as diverse as possible until she comes out with some more jams about beach drinking or tailgate/field party drinking or divorce or high school breakups.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Bought a bottle of Bird Dog Whiskey bc the dog on the label looks like my dog. It actually wasnt too bad. Definitely a mixing bourbon though.

Made right here in Bowling Green , KY. The have flavored whiskey also. Not bad, not too damn good either.

Rolleyes. Well written song/concept -- if that had been Musgraves or some old school dirty country woman, or if the gender roles were reversed and George Strait was on the mic, people would worship. :100points:

(yes, I know she didn't write it)

First game watching party at the new house, doggy?

No, that song reminds me of the sounds made by the slut kitten that got railed by what I assume was a Siberian Tiger on my front porch the other night.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT