ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see how you feel about ambulance chasers when a doctor takes out your kidney instead of your gallbladder, or when a semi truck destroys your vehicle, maims you, leaves you unable to work, and their insurance company refuses to pay you more than a pittance because you slowed down too quickly in front of our insured.

I'm sure you'll turn the other cheek and say it was just an accident, and then eat all the costs of your recovery yourself.

Yeah, because that describes 99% of your workload.

[thumb2][thumb2]

HAVE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR A MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY ONLY TO FIND OUT YOUR KIDNEY WAS REMOVED WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP RATHER THAN YOUR SPLEEN BECAUSE YOUR DOCTOR RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHICH NOW REFUSES TO PAY YOUR CLAIM AND THE DOCTORS OFFICE IS NEGLIGENT BUT WONT ADMIT TO THEIR MALPRACTICE AND NOW YOU SUFFER SEIZURES LIGHTHEADEDNESS A STAPH INFECTION AND A COLLAPSED LUNG AS A RESULT PLUS LIKELY CONTRACTED LUPUS???!

IF SO YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AS A RESULT SO MAKE SURE TO CALL THIS SCUMBAG ATTORNEYS OFFICE BEFORE MAURY POVICH COMES ON!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol...on our drive back from Gulf Shores, that dude had a billboard about once a mile. My dad started counting them and literally got up to about 30 by the time we hit Tennessee.

FTR my wife reps a gout medication so until gout flareups start leading people down a path to opioid addiction and the injection of tainted heroin in front of their toddlers- I think she's still on the right side of the argument

HAVE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR A MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY ONLY TO FIND OUT YOUR KIDNEY WAS REMOVED WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP RATHER THAN YOUR SPLEEN BECAUSE YOUR DOCTOR RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHICH NOW REFUSES TO PAY YOUR CLAIM AND THE DOCTORS OFFICE IS NEGLIGENT BUT WONT ADMIT TO THEIR MALPRACTICE AND NOW YOU SUFFER SEIZURES LIGHTHEADEDNESS A STAPH INFECTION AND A COLLAPSED LUNG AS A RESULT PLUS LIKELY CONTRACTED LUPUS???!

IF SO YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AS A RESULT SO MAKE SURE TO CALL THIS SCUMBAG ATTORNEYS OFFICE BEFORE MAURY POVICH COMES ON!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
My wife's friend used to work at his office. Two shocking facts from her:

1) Alexander Shunnarah is not his real name.
2) He is a real bag of dicks.

Keep it in gyero.

His real name is "Omar." Alexander is his middle name. He changed it after 9/11.

I have about a dozen cases with that firm.

I've tried two cases against them. The minute the atty tells the jury panel during voir dire "OK, I work with the office of Alexander Shunnarah..." you can literally see eyes rolling and muffled laughter. They're a joke. (That said, a buddy of mine over there did get a $1.9M verdict last week -- their biggest ever -- but there was only $100k of coverage available.)

Of course, they make a ton of money solely as a result of the volume they have.

Footnote: Alexander Shunnarah has never tried a case in his life and couldn't find the courthouse with a GPS and directions.

I think Drew Barker was a cancer, and not that Johnson is LAMAR or anywhere close, I think he will be much more effective than Barker. Barker going down lifts a huge cloud off of this team. I'm sorry, but if your QB gets his ass kicked in public in your presence, you defend him. That's just what you do. And not a single player did a thing. Just sat back and watched. Don't know the kid, but judging by his actions, Barker is a punk (he's a college kid and it happens), and obviously his teammates don't respond to him.

Defense still isn't really good, but the Offense will be better.

Barker is the leader of the team, because people said so.

I sure thought he was at halftime of the USM game. Oops. All downhill from there. I'm anxious to see what Johnson can do against a serviceable defense. Unfortunately, I think any positives on offense will be offset by our defense.

It'd be really cool if rappers were actually drug reps. I REP THAT ACTIVIS UR BISH CANT GET ENOUGH $1200 FO A PINT GOT THST ORANGE N YELLOW TUSS.

Who would have thought she'd be worth close to half a billion back then either. Shew, those green eyes.

Let's face it. UK football is the Corey Feldman of the SEC. And not even 80's Feldman, we're GO FOR IT Feldman.

Reactions: funKYcat75
-Went for my heart ultrasound yesterday and oddly enough they told me up front how much it was going to cost. Way too f'ing much but I'll be meeting my huge deductible soon, might as well get everything possible checked out in the next couple months.

-There are dozens of issues with medical billing/charges but one major one is that so many people are uninsured and/or won't pay. So when someone does have insurance, they're billed more to recoup the losses incurred by the others. Insured patients are intentionally punished.

-As much as my initial reaction to dennis's doctor hate (which unlike most hatred in this thread seems to be quite genuine) is to bristle at it, fact is there are tons of shitty doctors out there. I wouldn't let several of my med school co-grads touch anyone I cared about. I wouldn't let at least a third of my graduating residency class take care of someone during surgery. But they completed the requisite training and passed the tests without raising enough red flags. It goes the other way too obviously, there are friends of mine I'd absolutely trust my life with and not worry about it. Best advice, at least for getting a good doc, is to ask other doctors.

-Heroin epidemic really is something. Two people I know have lost a sibling in the last month. Have seen several infected "spider bites" this week that all have occurred in the bend of the arm. I try to repress it but a dark part of me sometimes agrees with SAE. Heck one of the ppl I know who lost a sibling told me "she was already dead to everyone. It's sad I guess but at least we can all move forward without wondering when we'd get the call anymore." A lot of pain and misery had to precede being that withdrawn.

Does '73 like 80s movie babes and SI models?

Top 3 would have to be Kathy Ireland (80s), Racquel Darrian (90s), and Bobbi Starr (00s).

Notice the trend...the older I get the skankier they get, though the looks stay the same. Same type at least. But you have to be progressive.

We're playing a high risk-high reward game with UofL football right now, and reality is the odds still favor one side (ours).

That is, there's a fair chance that they'll go undefeated and win the national title, which would trigger misery the likes we've never even thought of. However, there's still a better chance that their dream season will end in a devastating fashion, in which case we can celebrate and mock them relentlessly online similar to the shit we got for going (gasp) 38-1.

We'll see. I'm a decent/novice poker player, but someone more skilled could probably make a good analogy as to the hands we're both sitting on. I still like ours... and would probably "raise."

Louisville is easily a top 5 team (right now), but they aren't going to beat Clemson and Houston on the road, win the ACC Championship game, and then follow that up by beating winning 2 playoff games against the likes of Bama, OSU, etc.

Enough with that crap. :weary: For that to happen they'd have beaten likely FIVE (5) top 5 (when they played) teams. False.

Last edited:
Louisville is easily a top 5 team (right now), but they aren't going to beat Clemson and Houston on the road, win the ACC Championship game, and then follow that up by beating winning 2 playoff games against the likes of Bama, OSU, etc.

Enough with that crap. :weary:
False

It is what it is. If it happens, it happens. Go watch your kids play soccer, football, baseball. Play some golf. Tailgate with friends and ignore the bad football you are about to watch. Enjoy the fall season and cooler temperatures...and the leaves. Drink some Oktoberfest beer.

Life is too short to worry about that garbage.

FTR my wife reps a gout medication so until gout flareups start leading people down a path to opioid addiction and the injection of tainted heroin in front of their toddlers- I think she's still on the right side of the argument

There was a patient on House who nearly died after being mistakenly given gout medication instead of his prescribed cough medicine.

Reactions: Mashburned
73's choice of Bobbi Starr clearly demonstrates his transition to Louisville fandom.

Seems like a major company is "hacked" every month or so with millions of people's information compromised, yet almost nothing seems to happen on a large scale. I get the feeling that one day some huge shit will go down, and everyone will say "well, GDIt, I can't believe I didn't see that coming".

Either that, or the "hack" is the large company concealing illegally selling your meta data for profit.

Either way, lots of impending shenanigans, IMO.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT