ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Cap gave a crap.
Cap came around the loge area on Saturday to shake hands and kiss babies. George didn't cry the whole day except when Dr. Capiluoto shook my hand and said hi to him. He wailed for several minutes. It was quite hilarious.

Never had Puccini's before yesterday, but heard good things. Went with a calzone, and it was on point. Will have to try the pizza next time.
Their pizza last night was terrible. Anth sold me on having pizza for dinner by saying he would go get Pies and Pints. Ends up getting talked into Puccini's by the neighbor because it's "too hard to get to Pies and Pints". It tasted like frozen pizza. I wasn't impressed.

I woke up and ran 2 miles this morning. First in a long time. Feeling pretty good these days tbh after a rough few years for things I don't care to go into here. Wish Richie wasn't mad at me, though.

Reactions: wcc31
One of the most compelling reports came out of Macon, where authorities said a group dressed up as clowns was reported to have been menacing children at a school bus stop.

The clowns, who appeared to be older kids or adults, came out of hiding in some bushes and abandoned houses near the bus stop, according to a statement by the Bibb County Sheriff's Office.

I'd like the opportunity to beat the shit out of one of these clowns. My daughter is 6 and takes the bus to a friend's house after school a couple days a week. If she encountered one of these assholes, there is very few measures I wouldn't take to ensure each clown's destruction. Ass beating. Public humiliation. Really go long term as well, every time they got a new job I'd consult with their bosses and let them know who they'd hired and if they kept them the public would probably stop coming to their business. Contact all friends and family of the clown to make sure they understood in detail what they were doing. I'm sure I could come up with some other stuff. I'd really just look to thoroughly break the clowns. Own them entirely.

Case close, folks. Time to wrap up this decades-old mystery.

It's pretty damn obvious. The parents weren't even questioned (until 4 months later), nor were any key witnesses (ever). Not sure how you could watch and come to any other conclusion.

So, some intruder broke in the middle of the night, spent an hour practicing and writing a 3 page note in the home, left the ransom note, killed the kid, then left the kid there. [laughing] Ok.

Little Burke (nogarner) likely did it, parents covered. If not him, then one of the parents. Definitely not an intruder though. #wrapitup

Reactions: VernHatton52
My kids love Puccini's. I think it's marginal.

They do have a really good ranch dressing, though.

It's pretty damn obvious. The parents weren't even questioned (until 4 months later), nor were any key witnesses (ever). Not sure how you could watch and come to any other conclusion.

So, some intruder broke in the middle of the night, spent an hour practicing and writing a 3 page note in the home, left the ransom note, killed the kid, then left the kid there. [laughing] Ok.

Little Burke (nogarner) likely did it, parents covered. If not him, then one of the parents. Definitely not an intruder though. #wrapitup

Look, I don't have any clue who did it. You could be entirely correct. I never followed it. I just thought it was hilarious that you've issued a CASE CLOSED after reviewing the evidence provided by an hour long TV show decades after the still unsolved murder.

The intruder theory is that the intruder broke in earlier in the day while the Ramseys were at a friends house all day/night. He was there the entire time.

BBdK is an ideal criminal defense juror.

Dennis is an ideal plaintiff's Med Mal juror.

Dennis, in particular, would be an incredible boon.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Listen, Puccini's is children's pizza. That's how they market themselves, that's how they roll, and that's fine. You should just know and understand that going in.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Burke Ramsey is a maniac killer type of name. /case

Amazon Audible, another great Prime service from a great company, is about to release their murder mystery series called "West Cork" about a woman who was murdered in Ireland with no trace or clues. Probably worth a listen when its released.

Never met Capiluto since he's been at UK, but the mock twitter version of him was awesome.

.Puccini's = SMILING TEETH!!

When I read "smiling teeth," I think of the dentist. And when I think of the dentist, pizza sounds completely unappealing. And that's why I've never tried Puccini's.

True story.

Pretty interesting to read the CFB board from Florida fans saying they were tired of Foley. He didn't put enough resources into football according to them.

Um, okay. I guess it's all perspective but Mitch is maybe 4% capable of what Foley was for UF. 4% being I don't think we would cover for a murdering sociopath.

Why did they touch up Harry's Bar and patio for a disaster that was MEATS bbq?

Sal’s Chophouse and Meats BBQ Mkt, two of the restaurants Bluegrass Hospitality Group operates in the Lansdowne Shoppes, are to close Sunday night after 13 years for Sal’s and less than a year for Meats.

They will become new space for the popular Malone’s Banquets

Reactions: UK_Dallas
E'town's produced a lot more Wildcats than Cardinals, yeah Moreau went to to UofL 20 years ago but Matt Elam, Zipp Duncan, and the wildcat great Bill Ransdell are all from there. A couple of players a few years ago went to Alabama (Deaderick) and a QB for Auburn (Todd) but it 's 50% UofL here When you look at Hardin County as a whole, you have Andre Woodson, the King kid who was a receiver a couple of years ago, Derek Homer.
I'm really unhappy about football but I also think there have been 3 moments that anyone of which goes Stoops way, we're not having this conversation. Punching it in against Vandy last year, not shitting the bed when we had a 24-point lead against UofL last year and stopping Florida at the Swamp in year 2. But Kentucky football happens.

For the record, I have never had Puccini's pizza. Something about the "Smiling Teeth" pizza probably kept me away.

The calzone, however, was excellent.

love WWI shows in 287 Military channel. forget WWII, the world is still dealing today with what happened in WWI. unimaginable killing for 4 years, and by the end countries developed tank battalions, squadron formations of attack planes, long range bombers, aircraft carriers.

ranking fav wars to read or watch shows about:
1)Civil
2)WWI
3)WWII
4)Gulf War I
5)Revolutionary

I'm sure any day now Deshaun Watson will twist his ankle trying to pet the rock & be out for the UL game. the horseshoe up their asses aint falling out anytime soon.

It was dumb replacing Harry's with Meats. The latter was mediocre, at best. Pretty sure I have 47 gift cards to that place that just randomly showed up in the mail. I ate there once, and that was it.

As for Puccini's, I straight up thought that place was a dentist's office for years.

I'm woefully ignorant on the JonBenet case. I meant to watch last night, but forgot. Luther season 4 was just released on Netflix, so that's sort of taken precedence. Unsolved murder mysteries frustrate me anyway. I like closure. I want it to be like "Scooby Doo," or "Murder, She Wrote," or "Matlock."

I have zero doubt that if I saw a clown emerging from the woods or whatever, my first instinct would be to beat them senseless. I think it would be almost automatic. Like a mongoose spotting a cobra.

Reactions: _Chase_ and drxman1
Yea, if a clown intended to scare my daughter at her bus stop for school there'd be violence not unlike that which is spelled out above.

I can only imagine the unbridled fury.

God forbid you ever have to do this, but if so, I really hope somebody films it.

Pretty interesting to read the CFB board from Florida fans saying they were tired of Foley. He didn't put enough resources into football according to them.

Um, okay. I guess it's all perspective but Mitch is maybe 4% capable of what Foley was for UF. 4% being I don't think we would cover for a murdering sociopath.

Of course they hated him. He's in a position of authority, he's publicly recognized, and he makes a lot of money. As such, he sucks and needs to be fired.

Being a fan makes you lose all sense of perspective. If a Florida fan were to read this thread, do you realize how hard they'd laugh at the thought that we want to fire our AD.......because of football team sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT