ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chamblee: "He's in a power predjudice era... he's keeps things in perspective.. smart player... same on thursday as sunday on 15... His golf swing doesn't blow you away."

Might not of said it well but that's exactly what I'm saying.

castro also makes a lot of money:

16 = 8 mil
17 = 10 mil
18 = 11 mil
19 = 12 mil
20 = 16 mil (1 mil buyout)

hes basically a younger version of brandon phillips, with an even longer contract. i want no part of this goof.

Chamblee: "He's in a power predjudice era... he's keeps things in perspective.. smart player... same on thursday as sunday on 15... His golf swing doesn't blow you away."

Might not of said it well but that's exactly what I'm saying.

no. you said his talent doesnt blow you away. which is RIDICULOUS, because he may be the most talented player on tour.

youre acting like a complete simpleton, insisting that basically the only way to have awesome talent is to mash the ball 325 yards, have a pretty swing, and look good with your shirt off.

Reactions: _Chase_
maybe jordan spieths golf skills will file chapter 11, and you and bbdk can make an outrageous claim about how it's not actually bankrupt.

thats really your only shot of getting anyone's support for your terrible take.

Reds would be dumb to take Castro and Baez for Cueto, and Soler isnt panning out because of injuries.

Seeing an inner division trade the Reds should start at Kyle Schwarber and Albert Almora to see where it goes. Probably wouldn't work.

They really should be able to work with Houston's farm system and get a lot back.

I will say this on Rory's mental capacity. After blowing the Master's with an 80 on Sunday i thought it may take him awhile to regroup to get his first major. Nope. 2 months later he wins in record fashion at the US Open, that showed me something in that regard.

Reactions: davtay
How is Speith pretty far ahead of Rory mentally?

Tour stats for
96x128.jpg

Spieth 96.309%
Tiger 94.326%
Phil 92.294%
Rory 12.34%

Edit: But Rory could sling it like a Frisbee when he lost 20 yards further than the rest.

Yankees aren't taking on BP....have a somewhat decent prospect at 2B and have wack contracts at every turn. I guess it's feasible if the Reds pick up the contract but the Yankees don't have a great farm and are going to get out of some of these contracts in the next few years. Doesn't make that much sense for them at least.

Guys, I wasn't being serious about the Castro/Baez trade. I made the same joke to PTI on Thefacebook.com last week. I loathe Castro and want him out of Chicago.

Tour stats for
96x128.jpg

Spieth 96.309%
Tiger 94.326%
Phil 92.294%
Rory 12.34%

Edit: But Rory could sling it like a Frisbee when he lost 20 yards further than the rest.

I feel like this post went over my head, because I don't get it. What are those stats, and why is "Simon" involved.

Am I retarded that I don't understand this?

Lawyers - Is it normal for a lead defense lawyer to up and quit in the middle of a trial? Specifically a DOJ lawyer and a huge case.

I think questioning the mental toughness of a multiple major winner is a bit of a reach but whatever.

The suites at Commonwealth appear, from a distance, to be the type of place that hostages are held in the Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT