ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a single 20something hound out on the loose, not a better place to be than a country music festival. Stupid talent. Just silly.

Reactions: Hankshaker
So, what years were considered my "prime?"

Did I even have one? Or just 15 years of marginal posting, the occasional below-the-belt personal shot, and far too many annoying dragged out arguments?

Discuss.

UK press release within the next few weeks:

On behalf of your University of Kentucky Wildcats, Athletic Director Mitch Barnhart cordially invites fans to catch Pokemon with Potsy and his Jug Band from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. on September 3rd. The first 8 female fans to catch 20 Pokemon will be given full scholarships to play on this year's UK Hoops basketball team. Come on out and support your Cats! Rawrrrr!!!

I'm trying to figure out if "Fish Out of Water" - BoJack Horseman Season 3, Episode 4 is their best episode ever.

New mobile setup too.

Tried the Dr Boat idea and took my first caffeine pill this morning. Don't worry you guys, I'll report back later to give a full caffeine efficacy rundown.

Going to do some yard work in the swamps of Florida this morn to help the gals gramps. I wish I was just grumpy about a puppy, Chad. Just give it a couple more years. #relationships

Which one of you dickbags is the expert on Atlanta?

Spending a night there doing some partying before jetting off to Savannah for 2 days. Bulkhead is for ninjas, right? Midtown? Is this the new cool spot?

Buckhead isn't ghetto. Plenty of spots there for a prepster like you to party.

Always found it weird how Buckhead was considered the 'ghetto' part of Atlanta (from a tourist spot standpoint), while actually being one of the richest areas, or the richest?

...all b/c that one glorious alley of bars. Damn, so many memories. I assume East St. Andrews is still going strong though - what a place.

-Sloot or anyone have that pic of the Flip Flops bartender, which we all agreed was one of the hottest women we'd ever seen in person? Remember the pic not doing her justice, but good lord she was o_O

Reactions: drxman1
Wonder how Atlanta is dealing with losing its spot as "Center of the South" to Nashville. It's okay, ATL- you had a good run.

Atlanta is such a weird city. It basically has three downtowns...and no real historical architecture. Feels like everything just popped up in the last 10-20 years.

Can you imagine if that orange dot had hit just 2 blocks to the SW? :scream:

2008-atl-tornado.jpg

Y'all see that Tweet-slap I laid on Llama last night? :joy: BOOM. Big tree fall hard.

That's why you fools don't want me on Twitter. I'm a wrecking machine. Probably ruined the dude's night and I don't even care. Cold blooded.

I saw it. And you got me good.

I also saw that soon after, you "liked" a random tweet of mine. I'm guessing you secretly wanted to extend an olive branch. You're a paper tiger, champ.

If we're being honest, Atlanta kind of sucks. I get asked occasionally, "Anth, I know you visit Atlanta a lot what should we do while visiting?"

Ummm.. The Pony? Cheetah? Flippy's Flops upstairs hip hop room?

Most nondescript big city in the country.

SAE is terrible at Atlanta, I know this for a fact.

Terrible at seeing 3:30 of a shitty Mississippi State/Alabama OT, experiencing a tornado go over my head in a dome, not seeing anymore live basketball then hanging out with a wackass crew at chain restaurants in Atlanta for 36 hours?

Busted, man!

F SEC Tournaments. I'm Team Cal on that one, for sure.

Happened just this weekend and last month. Baby sitter and MCF both asked. Verifiable. Like I say every-single-day-> "Chad, get pumped."

*great job rivals, this format is causing errors like a mother****er.

This new format sucks. TS

Atlanta-meh. Like has been said, fun for Cat trips, but not a prime destination for me on its own.
Do worship the live band karaoke.

Chicago next week.

The new format kind of reminds me of the old Scout boards from way back in the day. It definitely feels less like an upgrade and more like something from 10-15 years ago. I have no clue why they do a dramatic redesign of the message boards every 2-3 years. Let's be honest, this entire thing is a dinosaur. The only people who use message boards frequently have been here forever and would prefer them not to change.

The new format kind of reminds me of the old Scout boards from way back in the day. It definitely feels less like an upgrade and more like something from 10-15 years ago. I have no clue why they do a dramatic redesign of the message boards every 2-3 years. Let's be honest, this entire thing is a dinosaur. The only people who use message boards frequently have been here forever and would prefer them not to change.

Like my phone and laptop constantly bugging me about "upgrades" I just want my shit to work and not bug me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT