ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1:00 bar closing time was quietly underrated, though. I mean, it sucked mostly but needing to get to the bars relatively early wasn't always bad. Plus, the early closing time pretty much put post-bar house parties in full motion, where your odds of getting something done rose exponentially.

The 2:30 close put a big dent in the post-bar house party, a quintessential college soiree imo.

Midnight closing in Richmond. But the start early was key. Bars close at midnight have some things lined up and then off to the house party. House party is where things got done. People can bag on it but I mean you were drinking the same amount of time no matter when the bars closed.

Honestly the real answer is just as funny at the fake ones.

KO0gQ7c.png

holy ish, T Ford's replacement at Oky St had his team out running stadium steps in this heat

"It was obviously hot yesterday, and you know, in competitive athletics, you're always pushing," athletic director Mike Holder said Friday. "If you want to be great at something, you've got to push the envelope. That's what conditioning is all about."

Probably not the best time to say that.

"It was obviously hot yesterday, and you know, in competitive athletics, you're always pushing," athletic director Mike Holder said Friday. "If you want to be great at something, you've got to push the envelope. That's what conditioning is all about."

This should be interesting.

This should be interesting.

Hopefully his parents will be as benevolent and understanding as the kid's parents who was eaten by the alligator at Disney. I'd say a lifetime of season tickets to their football games plus parking pass should placate them.

Reactions: anthonys735

Wow that guy doesn't sound like a complete POS at all.

And who else read this article and thought this was the path UK was going down with Gillispie?

If I am fighting in the name of a major religion, I'm not sure the Germans are who I'd pick a fight with.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
The more I talk to people, the more I start to believe the premise of the sheep, the wolf, and the sheepdog.

Dunno/Dontcare where it is. Just know it's down there somewhere, far enough away that I get a rare full night at the crib to myself. :fire:

I was penciled in for this one, but drew a line in the sand (figuratively) once I also learned I had to miss a golf tournament at Belterra & a casina night for Chris Young later this summer.

Nope, have fun with mom or a friend babe. Already went to Sam Hunt/Miranda/Kenny this summer so our night with Chris & friends will be the grand finale.

Reactions: Blueblood1975
-18 year olds are dumb, that's obvious. Typically ok with tats but that one is Kindly bad. Also his current spot on the University of Kentucky Basketball Team is most certainly "not earned." No biggie. Fortunate sons have a tough time in life. People always hating. Gotta persevere.

-So I was 10 miles outside of New Hope, Kentucky this evening. That is the middle of nowhere. No chance I could live out there.

-18 year olds are dumb, that's obvious. Typically ok with tats but that one is Kindly bad. Also his current spot on the University of Kentucky Basketball Team is most certainly "not earned." No biggie. Fortunate sons have a tough time in life. People always hating. Gotta persevere.

-So I was 10 miles outside of New Hope, Kentucky this evening. That is the middle of nowhere. No chance I could live out there.

Too bad you're missing out tomorrow. Gonna be live

o I was 10 miles outside of New Hope, Kentucky this evening. That is the middle of nowhere. No chance I could live out there.

That is way out there. We only went there for field parties but it was like a 45 minute drive and still in the same county.

A few things.
#1. I wish Boogie would've knocked that stupid face off his head. God he's an epic douche.
#2. :eek: Boogie is in ridiculous shape. That's as svelte as he's ever looked.
#3. Right outside of STK/Cosmo. Dammit, I love that hotel.
#4. I really wish he would have punched him.
#5. What is that little dweeb in the background doing?
#6. I guess marshmellow face is moving on over to the NBA, good for UK. He may want to play nice with the best center in the world after all these years of antagonizing him. Doubt Cuz is amused.
CoBtBl8VIAURO8K.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT