ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as pure sex, it's gotta be Melania in a walk. Ivanka grew up rich and pretty, she's never had to work in the sack. Probably just lays there like a dead fish. Melania on the other hand, her ethic was forged in communist Slovenia. To land a whale like Trump there's no doubt she had to learn to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and it's almost certain she won't hesitate to go ass to mouth. I doubt she's opposed to bringing in a friend every now and then as well.

If you're just taking pictures of the two, it's Ivanka, if you're getting down to business, there's probably no contest.

Umm, there are some pretty amazing pictures of Mel on the webs.

I guess I should have been more clear. I meant like fashion type pictures. Vogue and shit. I think Ivanka looks better in that setting.

I think Melania would perform better.

- Hawkins has had a place in my heart ever since he did an awesome job checking RUSSDICULOUS in Indy and then 2 days later shutting down Nik Stauskus in the 2nd half against Michigan.

- Really wish 1st Time Caller would move back to Louisville. It'd be nice to see him around town and watch Cats games with. That new gal is ...:fire:.

- The bball Cats will have to define themselves with defense to offense. If we want to win the damn title it's going to that we are better defensively than Duke, Nova, etc. Duke is going to be an offensive machine but this team can better defensively than them.

- Hopefully Gran and Hinshaw will use our running backs properly. Chad Scott sucked at throwing in the wrong back for the wrong situation.

Guess it all comes down to Barker. Offense is going to have to put up 30 plus every game to have a shot.

Reactions: wcc31
Hey guys, Food Babe is pregnant.

She almost ate Taco Bell.
I was getting ready to make a post and knew I was getting close to 10,000 (finally), so I went to check my post count and I actually made my 10,000th post on Tuesday with this bit of knowledge about Food Babe. I suppose that is appropriate for me. If only I would have thrown something in there about rescued animals.

-BBdK, you mentioned your allergies being bad. I don't really think I have allergies, but for a couple of weeks I have been fighting off a sore throat, coughing, ear pain, etc. I keep seeing that grass pollen is high. Maybe I am allergic to that. Today I sound like I have croup.

-Looking forward to lunch with PTI and the crew. I am bringing George with me if anyone was on the fence about coming and wants to come to see him instead of PTI.

-I follow Ivanka on Instagram. She is very pretty. So is her stepmom though.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-Driving down to Nolin this afternoon. Baby bro's bachelor party. 15 dudes or so in a really nice vrbo cabin. Should be fun. I'll be pretty content to hang around the yard, play games, poker, drink, etc. with this heat. Be nice to get out of town for a couple days. Also get to hang out with 1st...ller who is in town from New York. [cheers]

Hope you guys have purchased your booze already. That area is so dry it's ridiculous. Leitchfield finally allows alcohol sales I restaurants. Edmonson County will likely be the last county in the state to go wet. Bunch of tight ass prudes. Have to run to Etown or BG if you need something.

Talk about panic -- when you forgot to stock up on booze before Sunday in Lexington during college (or went through your Sunday stash on a crazy Saturday that got out of hand), scrambling around trying to find supply.

God, what bullshit that was.

This. Our alcoholic house mom was a good source. Usually just had to run up to Super A for a couple cartons of heaters for barter.

Talk about panic -- when you forgot to stock up on booze before Sunday in Lexington during college (or went through your Sunday stash on a crazy Saturday that got out of hand), scrambling around trying to find supply.

God, what bullshit that was.

Ha. I remember a few emergency trips to Louisville, for sure.

We're good, LC. Thanks.

I used to work at the Wendy's in Cave City. Almost every weekend during the summer we would get someone who was either camping in the park or staying down at Barren River and they'd come in and ask the closest place for booze because they were from out of state and didn't realize what arcane liquor laws existed in KY. Can't even begin to count how many people we sent to BG for their liquor run. I'm sure the bootleggers around there made a killing.

The 1:00 bar closing time was quietly underrated, though. I mean, it sucked mostly but needing to get to the bars relatively early wasn't always bad. Plus, the early closing time pretty much put post-bar house parties in full motion, where your odds of getting something done rose exponentially.

The 2:30 close put a big dent in the post-bar house party, a quintessential college soiree imo.

-the 1am closing time was most definitely a blessing in disguise. That was cutting off your noise to spite your face without even realizing it.

-people are aghast when someone lights up next to them at bars in KW. Sometimes they come up to me to "report" someone illegally smoking.

-working out at home blows unless you have an indoor, legit setup.

-back and forth from Louisville to Lexington....nice to hear that all the way down here. Had to look him up when I heard it on the radio yesterday.

Worshipped the "early start"

It was considered uncool by many to arrive before 11-11:30. Touch that. We'd roll up at 9-10 (after pregaming all evening), get a nice spot, get all liquored up, shoot the shit.

...then it was like you blinked and the place was packed & jamming, and you already in perfect form to do your thing with a prime spot, while 100s waited in line outside, "one in, one out".

The 1:00 bar closing time was quietly underrated, though. I mean, it sucked mostly but needing to get to the bars relatively early wasn't always bad. Plus, the early closing time pretty much put post-bar house parties in full motion, where your odds of getting something done rose exponentially.

The 2:30 close put a big dent in the post-bar house party, a quintessential college soiree imo.
4a close time was great.

Worshipped the "early start"

It was considered uncool by many to arrive before 11-11:30. Touch that. We'd roll up at 9-10 (after pregaming all evening), get a nice spot, get all liquored up, shoot the shit.

...then it was like you blinked and the place was packed & jamming, and you already in perfect form to do your thing with a prime spot, while 100s waited in line outside, "one in, one out".

Carried that into our 20s and got to the bars at 7. Loved the 7pm-3am shift on Bardstown Rd.

Let's be honest. Chad really was supposed to live in Seattle during the 90's. Totally missed his calling.

The early 90s in Richmond gave new meaning to the "early start."

Arrived at the Family Dog for dime draft at 5:00. Bars closed at 12, but if you lived in the dorms you had to hook up before that because girls couldn't be in your room after midnight.

There was nothing like that 11:45 check em in & dash to your room for a quickie. You knew all of the asshole neighbors were leaning against your door listening like the bunch of pervs they were.

As the final minutes counted down and you still hadn't checked her out, the excitement in the hallway grew.

There were chants, songs and lots of cheering.

The poor girl had to then endure the Walk of Shame to the elevators while a bunch of idiots lined the hallway hooting and hollering.

The amphitheater in the middle of campus was about the only spot to go if you missed the deadline. Unless you had a girl who was dirty enough to do it in the library.

Moving off campus was a game changer for me, but I kind of missed the challenge. Timing was everything.

Reactions: wcc31
the luxury items and lavishness of the new football facility being shown on twitter almost borders on obscene

Bars were bigger during the week than the weekend bc of drink specials. Wed had Salty Mike's which offered up 1.00 wells bourbon. Thursday was the same at a place named Captain Harry's. Great live tunes and the place to be on Thursday night.

Remember being in class on Thursdays smelling like a cheap distillery burping up ginger ale & Old Crow. Somehow wasn't hungover just felt a little brisk. Had no classes on Fridays my Junior and Senior year.

Holy Moses I'd give my left testicle to go back.

Arrived at the Family Dog for dime draft at 5:00. Bars closed at 12, but if you lived in the dorms you had to hook up before that because girls couldn't be in your room after midnight.

There was nothing like that 11:45 check em in & dash to your room for a quickie. You knew all of the asshole neighbors were leaning against your door listening like the bunch of pervs they were.

As the final minutes counted down and you still hadn't checked her out, the excitement in the hallway grew.

The poor girl had to then endure the Walk of Shame to the elevators while a bunch of idiots lined the hallway hooting and hollering.

The amphitheater in the middle of campus was about the only spot to go if you missed the deadline. Unless you had a girl who was dirty enough to do it in the library.

Moving off campus was a game changer for me, but I kind of missed the challenge. Timing was everything.

Please tell me at sometime you told a girl your name was Jake Ryan?

I lived in the Honors dorm, north campus. Those dudes were always hanging out in the hallways. Had the same stupid rules about girls, but the dorm had co-ed floors, so it really wasn't an issue if your roomate was cool...my wasn't. So I'd just pretend he wasn't there. Eventually he'd get pissed and leave.

Last edited:
$6 all you can drink draft beer at the U Club (Bud Heavy & Miller Lite only) basically necessitated an early arrival, so as to get your money's worth.

Get there at 7:00, knock out 2 beers an hour (conservatively) til 1:00, you end up paying 50 cents per beer.

Fast forward 25 years and now I'm paying $7 for a 20 oz. Miller Lite at BWW on the off chance I can sneak out of the house to watch the Cats play but of course I have to bring at least one kid with me cause hey that's part of the deal and WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG.

Sounds awful. Glad I never had to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT