ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that murdered his 20 year old baby's mom last week apparently killed her with a wrench, called a friend to help him "move something", when the friend got there and found out the "something" was a dead body he refused and left, so the guy chopped her body up with a circular saw, put her in a couple trash bags, dumped her in a couple dumpsters, and went to have breakfast at Denny's.

o_O

The guy that murdered his 20 year old baby's mom last week apparently killed her with a wrench, called a friend to help him "move something", when the friend got there and found out the "something" was a dead body he refused and left, so the guy chopped her body up with a circular saw, put her in a couple trash bags, dumped her in a couple dumpsters, and went to have breakfast at Denny's.

o_O
Probably killed her because she was a soccer fan.

Reactions: JustinSphere

o_O
That's just awful. Revolting. I mean ... Denny's? Jesus Christ.

like how Doc Boat dropped "his" and "he" in reference to the maker of obscure propaganda political docs as if he were Steven Touching Spielberg

no name needed, not even a 1st!

Reactions: Ron Mehico
like how Doc Boat dropped "his" and "he" in reference to the maker of obscure propaganda political docs as if he were Steven Touching Spielberg

no name needed, not even a 1st!

How many movies are out right now with that same title?

I wouldn't call it too obscure either, it was in the top 10 box office results this week.

How many movies are out right now with that same title?

I wouldn't call it too obscure either, it was in the top 10 box office results this week.
you could put a gun to my head & I could not tell you who directed the #1 box office movie for this week/month/year. and I actually watch movies, ain't no BBdK anti-filmite.

Natron, do you get angry and upset when you go to a football game and fans are complaining about the offense/defense that is being run?

Do you get angry at GYERO when we complain about the pace Cal plays at or when he refuses to zone?

The only difference is the sport and your knowledge of it.

If you understood the game better, you would probably understand the fans' complaints and they wouldn't offend you so much.

And Anth, go get pumped.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Umm, well I was on it Saturday and Sunday, but eventually had to come home yesterday. Seemed like a sunday night movie would be fun. There were many people at the movies, seems to be a popular thing to do.

Umm, well I was on it Saturday and Sunday, but eventually had to come home yesterday. Seemed like a sunday night movie would be fun. There were many people at the movies, seems to be a popular thing to do.

I have no problem with going to a movie. Hell, I went myself on Saturday and saw The Secret Life of Pets.

I just can't believe you went to see a movie about Hillary. That doesn't seem like fun to me.

I just can't believe you went to see a movie about Hillary. That doesn't seem like fun to me.

Well as you pointed out, I have a strong dislike for her. So going to see a film that's a glorified hit piece on her and her party was quite enjoyable.

I don't think many people walked out of there thinking "she is a nice person."

just like any other olympics, really. all this drama always happens in the runup everywhere else. will go smooth as silk just like always.

Wait...all this minor league soccer talk is real? You guys are actually enjoying minor league soccer. I just assumed it was all a long running joke.

Oh, it is very serious. Maxx, Joey and I are even considering founding our own official fan club.

Joey is even designing a scarf that mimics the different sections of Nippert Stadium and the knitting goes in a different direction depending on how much beer each section drinks during an average game.

We are considering going with the Mexican word for GYERO, "El Soft Taco."

As you all know, I am sick all of the time and last week was especially rough. Well, yesterday I decided to cut the grass despite having zero energy.

Since I am a successful GYERO poster, I have a very big yard.

Since I am a man, I cut my own grass.

I'm pretty sure I almost died. It was hot, man.

Despite drinking one of those big Powerades and a couple of large cups of water, I lost 11 lbs. (don't get excited Deep Dish, it was just water weight)

I was stupid for doing it while I was sick, but I feel for the elderly who have to cut their own grass in this heat.

Help out where you can, boys and girls.

Average July temps and humidity can get pumped.

Reactions: bradyjames
You know what's great, gang? Having your garage door and your AC break down 3 weeks before you move out of your house, that's what.

Life- enjoy getting pumped.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
thumb.aspx

Reactions: Mashburned
Coached baseball all week in Somerset. The heat was brutal. And my kids hit the wall yesterday. Not sure we had another game in us. Team from South Bend was legit. Took out us and South Lex.

First time ever in Somerset. Friendly folks there. The waterpark was pretty fun. Town needs more hotels though...or at least new/renovated ones.

Spent a 2-3 weeks per Summer in Somerset as a kid, entire mom's family is from there. It's pretty much Madisonville on a Lake.

Spoke to the marina owner for a while this weekend. He was telling me that over 70% of the county is on federal assistance. They were having people quit on them during the dock rebuild all the time because they "could make more sitting at home collecting checks."

New docks do look great. He said they were built to withstand twice what crashed them previously. Pretty much would take a direct hit from a tornado, in his opinion...

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT