ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went up to Washington Park with the family and another mom and kid. Had some crafties, watched the kids run around the water, listened to music and then walked around the park with the kids and caught a bunch of Pokemon. Along with about everyone else up there goodness gracious. Kids loved it though. Kinda neat seeing the "social" aspect of what is undoubtedly mankind's greatest invention since minor league soccer.

Tig ol' bitties!!!! :pimp:

Certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Reactions: drxman1
Really wish families would stay the hell out of OTR.

Go back to the suburbs, yups.

All families, kickball teams, and bluegrass fans. Looked for you in the dog park but everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves.

According to Billy Joe Wildcat a t-shirt over the face turns our basketball players into big, scary, black, gang members. My favorite comment:

Who posted this pic? Whoever posted it should at the very least be reprimanded, the very least. Why on earth would you go out of your way to offend ANYONE, much less your loyal followers. I understand it isn't offensive to everyone, but I'm absolutely positive that it is offensive to some. Whoever took this picture & whoever posted this picture should be given a chance to explain why he/she/they shouldn't be fired. An apology should be issued in any case.

13701270_1255738324445057_6758351858665270789_o.jpg

Hey PA can you lift your shirt again and show us those raptor toes! Not now son gots to get these delicious made from scratch biscuits to the masses.

Willis' indian features (feather not dot) stand out in that picture

stay away from the fire water for the next 9 months please son

-Little Cal is doing it right I'm thinking. Goodness what time for that dude. I'm stretching that to 5 years if I'm him. Can't imagine.

-I love the edgy look of the team. I'd like to get less like duke and more like that 2010 team attitude wise.

-Anyone needs me and I'm in hell today. CE today at the glorious Springhill Suites with a very eager/serious trainer. This kicking off a spectacular 5 days for me including a wedding half way across the state, working Saturday, funeral. Bleh.

-Give him tons of grief but great spending a few hours with PTI last night. Miss that dude. Needs to cut this NOLA local shit out and get on back to the KY.

Reactions: wcc31 and drxman1
Marco swing thru?

-Hawkins is one of the most underrated KY kids we've ever had here, all around. Was really happy he got to have a 'signature' moment vs UofL last year, that was pretty surreal if you think about it as it compares to his career here.

-Indian Summer, lol. At least Anth won't be crying and leaving at halftime "b/c this is miserable" for the first 3 home games this year now that he has air conditioned Loge Confines to enjoy.

I've heard that Hawkins was basically living on one of his buddy's (or maybe coach's) couches in high school. Pretty much came up from nothing and no one ever has anything remotely negative to say about the kid. He willed his high school team to a state title his senior year. They got down in nearly every game and he brought them back. Cal sat right there and watched from the front row and fell in love with his play. Hawkins is a great practice player for our point guards. He's physical and a ridiculous athlete. Gives them the kind of experience in practice they'll get against teams like Louisville.

-Big Willis and Hawkins fan.

-:rolleyes: at Brad's tat. Christ, man. Perhaps experience some life and figure out a little about who you might be before getting that stupid ass phrase permanently written across your chest. Also, pretty sure you're all set for 1/3 of your dad's fortune someday, which will, in fact, be given to you.

I mean, I'm sure Cal's a great dad and all, but you got to step in and prevent that from happening IMO.

-Driving down to Nolin this afternoon. Baby bro's bachelor party. 15 dudes or so in a really nice vrbo cabin. Should be fun. I'll be pretty content to hang around the yard, play games, poker, drink, etc. with this heat. Be nice to get out of town for a couple days. Also get to hang out with 1st...ller who is in town from New York. [cheers]

-In which popular American sport will we have our first "out" gay superstar? Like, Tom Brady, Kobe, et al. level. I'm guessing basketball. Will happen in our lifetime.

-I'd like to see UK put a little more effort into our :basketball: unis this year. Last few years we've pretty much mailed it in. Unacceptable, imo.

-In the market for a new navy blazer.

Reactions: wcc31
When I looked at Hawkins in that picture, always smiling is not what I noticed. Dude is ripped. I see how he is a bulldog defender now. He and Teague are built a lot alike. Look at his chest / shoulders and look at Bam's.

-Viceland is a nice new channel putting out some interesting content, not that they haven't always done that but nice they have more than 30 minnutes to an hour/week on HBO. Started recording the Michael K. Williams series Black Market, THAT should be interesting.

-Randomly threw in NCAA football 2Kwhatever(the last version they made) and proceeded to annihilate the gf's brother with UK while he was USC. Still got it.

-Nothing like getting up by myself to watch a little telly and being interrupted with the gal crying, puking and ishing on the toilet in agony. Would've thought she was being stabbed, fortunately she just needed to poop.

He gave a good speech, they did well painting him as a highly successful chief executive...I feel a little better about him...but no mic dropping.

Nothing like getting up by myself to watch a little telly and being interrupted with the gal crying, puking and ishing on the toilet in agony. Would've thought she was being stabbed, fortunately she just needed to poop.

That's a great story. Much appreciated.

Please let me know when she interrupts you making your breakfast (and stupid!) protein shake the night before by sneezing or something. I'm on pins and needles.

@Hankshaker It was the production she made out of it that was funny. You would've thought she had kidney stones or appendicitis. Ano NOBODY interrupts my protien shakes bro, NOBODY.

- First gay superstar-> NFL. Linebacker/DE.

- Lake house is a good bachelor party call. Strippers or nah?

Reactions: drxman1
How much time/practice/rehearsal goes into these speeches? He's gifted at that, hardly a misstep -- most politicians are. I know they have teleprompters too, but it's still a difficult skill to master for most.

Melania > Ivanka

Melania > Ivanka

A serious debate.

Now are you going head to head, at this moment in time, or are you taking both at their "prime."

I mean, if this is just for fun...Melania is built for speed. Straight up looks in her prime she takes her...

But, Ivanka is more than just a pretty face.

Tough call, think I'd still go Ivanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT