ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years from now people my age will have to explain to their kids as to how mom and dad met.

"Well, your mother sent me a snapchat selfie with the dog filter, I took a screenshot of it and she asked why. And the rest is history."

"The same way everyone met back then! I slid into her DMs."

Reactions: _Chase_
You silly millennials record nearly every minute of your lives with facebook (profiles set to public), instagram, twitter, periscope etc for all the world to see but the catpaw is weird huh?

Yeah it wouldn't be weird at all for me to post a picture of just her on twitter, facebook, instagram or periscope without her permission. It's only weird on catpaw.

20 years from now people my age will have to explain to their kids as to how mom and dad met.

"Well, your mother sent me a snapchat selfie with the dog filter, I took a screenshot of it and she asked why. And the rest is history."

"The same way everyone met back then! I slid into her DMs."
Not a bad idea for KSR material.

Wait, are you the one writing for them or the other guy?

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
gary Johnson. On ballot in all 50 states.

Johnson's views on defense, Isis, immigration, heroin, meth, and foreign policy are asinine in the world we live in today. Much of his stance on these issues are actually left of Hillary, which is almost impossible. In other words...he pretty much is a wack nut case and a vote for him is a vote for Hillary. But hey, your right to waste it.

You do realize Barry I'm not being serious here and I don't actually care what she looks like or if you bang her right?

Johnson's views on defense, Isis, immigration, heroin, meth, and foreign policy are asinine in the world we live in today. Much of his stance on these issues are actually left of Hillary, which is almost impossible. In other words...he pretty much is a wack nut case and a vote for him is a vote for Hillary. But hey, your right to waste it.
When it comes to knowing asinine views, you'd be the man to talk to.

1WhPr7y.gif

It's a good speech, but what specifically about it makes you say he's dropping the mic? Just like every other political speech, it's high level with no details behind the plans to actually achieve what he says. We'll get a similar one next week from Clinton.

We won't really know until he delivers it. I think mainly the points about the nicest grandmother in the world, Hillary.

Re-watching the '12 title game. What a team. We were just so relentless on offense, defense, the glass. Nothing easy anywhere.

Teague developed into a huge weapon by March. Wish he stayed another year to polish up his game.

You almost forget how damn good Jones was. His length, athleticism and physicality really shines through in this one.

Just arms everywhere whenever the paint was threatened on D- MKG, Jones, Davis, Miller.

And Lamb. Wow. Perfect 2 for that team. Just mosied around picking his spots for Js and N-S drives to the tin.

That '15 team was ridic but man, tough to take them over the champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT