ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary going to have all CIA spy operations on her Palm Pilot, or nah?

I'm voting Trump. Not because he's good, decent, average, non-retard, but because she is so bad.

We don't know what Trump will be like. Hell, he may be more liberal than H-Dog. But what do know what Hillary will do. Start wars, raise taxes, open borders, and treat secrets like they're facebook posts.

Plus, pant suits.

/politics

I save that sheeeeeit for the Twitter.

Few things chap my ass more than people burning the flag. Please douse yourself in gasoline before you light up.

There have been multiple laws passed about it and overturned by the Supreme court. But the most recent decision, United States vs Eichman, was 5-4. So it's not exactly a slam dunk. I'd like to see it changed.

Reactions: Stonewall12
"Hillary is a good person" belongs on the Mount Rushmore of GYERO shitty takes, along with "Magic Johnson was a power forward," "Rachel Nichols is hotter than Shannon Spake" and "Anthony Davis = John Henson."

I know, right. lol

Any more original takes on this?

ab8c6d4e3a4c454944175930854a3354.jpg

Reactions: LadyCat92
Meh. Can you legally burn anything you want in public or just the flag? Seriously, take the flag out of the equation. If I have some cardboard from cleaning out a shipping container can I light it up anywhere I wish?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Hates puppies, defended Pitino flicking off UK fans, enjoys going to UL games... Don't know if SAE will resonate with even most GYERO voters despite being a top 5 poster. JMO.
Hey your time to usurp him is coming, don't eff it up. That first time a little bit of mustard-seedy green poop accidentally gets out of the diap and on to your horse bit loafers......just let the emotions flow to the internet.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Nothing wrong with claiming Hillary is a good person, but that voids you from claiming non-bias. She's a pretty despicable kuhnt according to all accounts of anyone that has been exposed to her. Essentially the left's version of Trump.

It's fah-king hot out, makes a cold beer at the end of the day even better though

Shipping container homes are a niche market, sort of like $50 hair cuts and werther's original

Got a meeting in a few minutes, hoping to close an institutional client on buying a few container homes

New practice facility is dope AF, if we can just get to 6 wins now

Ready for the weekend, my parents are watching little dude Saturday night so I'm going to drink more than usual before I pass out at 10 pm

Can't wait for FB season to start, ready for that first tailgate

Are you making a political statement by burning the cardboard? Believe that's what is being protected. Not actual cloth or cardboard. Or the public.

Of course, is there any other type of public demonstration small fire? I want more plastics. 100% against biodegradables.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Shipping container homes are a niche market, sort of like $50 hair cuts and werther's original

Still fascinated by this idea. I assume your market is no different than a builder, in other words builders do not contact you for these most likely. Seems to be a hard sell with all the corner cutting cheap ass rich people.

-Neighbors have been cutting cable off my line for quite some time apparently. Made our quality cartoon watching a challenge so we had to put a stop to it. Immediately after the cable guy left the neighbors apparently visited my wife and 3 kids to let her know that wouldn't stop them!

WTF, I thought people who steal would want to remain quiet about it. Liberals!

- Was really caught off guard when someone settled up on baseball gambol. Never in 12 years have I seen anyone that up or down on baseball.

- Got to hire an assistant to start on Monday. He is from Florida and just married a chick wanting to get closer to her family, but he has been with the company for 3 years. Sounded awesome until I just found out he married a chick in the Huber family that is going to work for her family business.

In my mind I've already accepted his two week notice.

-Neighbors have been cutting cable off my line for quite some time apparently. Made our quality cartoon watching a challenge so we had to put a stop to it. Immediately after the cable guy left the neighbors apparently visited my wife and 3 kids to let her know that wouldn't stop them!

CUT THE CORD

Is Louisvillemojo still around? MySpace?

Louisvillemojo?

MySpace was HUGE around my freshman year of HS. First place I learned how to social media. Still think all social media sites should allow you to have a profile song. Definitely a thing MySpace did right.

It still exists though, but it just mainly serves as an internet punch line.

Louisvillemojo?

MySpace was HUGE around my freshman year of HS. First place I learned how to social media. Still think all social media sites should allow you to have a profile song. Definitely a thing MySpace did right.

It still exists though, but it just mainly serves as an internet punch line.

It was a social media/dating site in Louisville that BBdK used to mine for babes back around 2004.

I killed some MySpace back in the day. :sunglasses:

Really in a happy place right now. Business seems to be steady, have a nice vacation on the horizon, very bullish on these new basketball Cats and football season on the horizon always gets me giddy despite the results.

AND....

(Drumroll)

Have THREE STAG WEEKENDS in a row starting tomorrow. Got Hoots on deck tomorrow night with some buddies. No plans whatsoever on Saturday. I may go buy a lotto ticket right now.

Can't even imagine what myspace would have been like back in college.

I mean, most people didn't even have cell phones in the mid 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT