ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secretary of State- a spot given to her by the President, who is campaigning for her

She was made SOS to neutralize her and bring her support to the Obama Campaign/Administration. In exchange for unifying the party around him, endorsing him in 2008, helping him with fundraising, and not primarying him in 2012, she is appointed Secretary of State and he fully supports her candidacy in 2016.

She was made SOS to neutralize her and bring her support to the Obama Campaign/Administration. In exchange for unifying the party around him, endorsing him in 2008, helping him with fundraising, and not primarying him in 2012, she is appointed Secretary of State and he fully supports her candidacy in 2016.

Yes.

Were you aware of gas prices on the docks when you bought a boat? I mean having a boat but not pushing it out too much bc of gas prices seems kind of defeating.

You basically have an extension of your dock when the boat is stationary for the most part.

That has nothing to do with her being a good person or even the President actually liking her. Her being named Secretary of State is a result of her being an excellent politician with more money and connections than pretty much anyone in politics.

Whatever. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I've read stories where they have become close. It doesn't F'ing matter in this argument. They're supporting her, as opposed to what's going on in the Republican party.

I just want to know what, exactly, makes Hillary a good person. Mercy.

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

Were you aware of gas prices on the docks when you bought a boat? I mean having a boat but not pushing it out too much bc of gas prices seems kind of defeating.

You basically have an extension of your dock when the boat is stationary for the most part.

Yes I'm well aware of the gas prices. I'm also aware that the water is just as wet in the coves I choose to frequent.

Just finished reading the Bluegrass conspiracy. What a crazy story, Lexington was a major hub for importing cocaine from Columbia. Rampant police and political corruption. Guess who is also mentioned in the book?

Yup, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Guess they were tight Governor bros. Sounds like they had some pretty shady dealings going on. No mention of Hillary as being a good person.
You should check out "Cornbread Mafia," another crazy-ass Kentucky drug book.

* If you support either of these shit candidates you are a sheep to the little R or D next to their names. They are the worst 2 major candidates ever (or at least in the last 30 years or so).

* Not a shock that 99% of you silver spooned white frat boys would be Republican. I'm proud of SAE for having Cruz-like balls to stand by his principles.

* Slice, get it the touch together, man. Touch you for even considering not hitting that. Variety is good. Get it while you can.

* Is there still time for a surprise 3rd candidate to come out of the woodwork? Give me a socially liberal, financially conservative, military supporting ass kicker. Or hell, give me Jon Stewart or Mr. T.

Reactions: HossCat73
*Maybe this chick is looking for the exact same thing. Pretty sexist to think she can't just be a slut and has to have a relationship when ding dong is involved.

*Ted the Undertaker screwed himself. If Trump loses, there a large portion of the base that will blame him. Sorry Ted, you're out.

*I've never wekked to a political speech before, but when Ivanka shows her hot ass up there tonight, I'll be tempted.

Reactions: drxman1
I think Obama is probably a pretty solid human being, I just disagree with many of his policies. I think he's put up with a lot of BS that he shouldn't have to during his tenure in office. I didn't vote for him. I understand why people did vote for him and why they admire him.

I think Hillary Clinton is probably a pretty shitty human being. I disagree with many of her policies. I think she's brought a lot of the BS she deals with on herself through decades of corruption. I will not vote for her. I understand why people will vote for her. I do not understand how people can admire her as a person or feel proud to cast their ballot for her.

I think Obama is probably a pretty solid human being, I just disagree with many of his policies. I think he's put up with a lot of BS that he shouldn't have to during his tenure in office. I didn't vote for him. I understand why people did vote for him and why they admire him.

I think Hillary Clinton is probably a pretty shitty human being. I disagree with many of her policies. I think she's brought a lot of the BS she deals with on herself through decades of corruption. I will not vote for her. I understand why people will vote for her. I do not understand how people can admire her as a person or feel proud to cast their ballot for her.

You're a smart guy and a good dude- I completely respect your opinion.

It's hard to argue something subjective like whether someone is a "shitty or good human being." You don't like her- many don't- cool.

Might as well just got a houseboat if you're not going to cruise on it.

Last summer when I got it the lake was full of logs and debris, so long cruises weren't exactly a good time. Geese's brother in law, whom I frequently boat with, spent last weekend on my boat because he bent the hell out of his prop on a log.

I've only had it one week so far this summer. I'll go for a big party, like raft up or Poker run, but driving that far for an average weekend, meh.

He will be getting my vote. But I am not excited by him nor do I think he has a shot in hell at actually winning.
He's as libertarian as trump is republican, but he's certainly the best of the three. As governor, he cut taxes a dozen or so times, never raised them, left a surplus after inheriting a huge deficit. Successful business man. Pretty dope, actually.

Meanwhile in Pokemon news...

According to the BBC, a Bosnian demining charity by the name of Posavina bez mina issued a warning on Facebook this week after hearing reports of Pokemon Go players wandering into areas that contain unexploded mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT