ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind the weekend morning workouts because those days are 9-11am times. But put me down as a night guy during the work week, I am just not enough of a morning person to get up and get after it from 5-6.

I run in the mornings during the summer, and occasionally when school starts. Otherwise, I'll actually run with our players on the track during fall conditioning in the afternoons.

I like morning runs, but it wears me out during the day. You guys that say a morning run energizes you need to tell me your routine. It can really wipe me out.

Always go lift in the mornings, really starts my day off right and I"m in such a good mood the rest of the day. Sleep with a protein shake and a preworkout next to my bed so there's no excuses.

No, you can do whatever you like bro. Just saying that's what I do and I feel great most all day til about 3 or so when I need another pick me up.

I've dislocated my shoulder so many times that I've likely got a huge tear from the top to bottom of the backside, but if I have surgery I can't workout, so I've put off surgery too...but you know, no excuses bro.:victory:

Watching the Jodie Meeks 54 pt game against Tennessee and all I can say is that while Meeks was awesome, BCG coached some shitty ass basketball. I mean this offense is terrible to watch. Looking back, how did any of us drink that kool-aid?

Reactions: WayneDougan
I prefer mornings. We always run in the evenings though because that's what the wife prefers. Mornings are so much cooler this time of year and it gets you going for the day. Plus some people believe that fasted cardio will actually allow you to burn off more fat.

You don't HAVE to run with your wife, you know.

The lass and I were considering moving into a shipping container, so good to know.
I have a shipping container dwelling guy that can get you a good deal. Probably be able to sneak your way into a two story at low price. Some minor cutting and welding required.

Nice little evening at O'Shea's last night for PTI(pti) homecoming. Got to meet Bellydancer's new daughter -- and little Ben was in pimp mode, as usual.

Of course, PTI(pti) sat in the corner the entire time talking to his friends "Marco and Emily", two people that showed up that nobody had ever seen, met, or even heard of. [laughing] Typical Ursch. Oh well, I got to spend a full weekend with him recently, so I guess that will have to hold me over for awhile. Good seeing your skinny face tho.

-Feel like shit this week, which seems to be fairly common around here. Dunno if it's allergies or what. Annoying AF.

-110 Heat Index this weekend is going to be [banana]:fire:. Luckily for me, I golf at 6:45am, but I think I'll move my grill out onto the concrete driveway just to soak it all in later on in the afternoon. Maybe pull some weeds, pressure wash, or something for good measure.

Plus, it's the final stages of Tour de France AND The Brickyard 400, most underrated sports weekend of the year -- God I worship late summer, wish it would last forever.

- DVRed the 2012 title game last night. Will give the 1st half a watch at some point. :D

- Cal wants Knox badly...and so do I. That kid is the kind of unique big wing that I love. If we could get Young at the point and then Diallo/Petty/Knox on the wings-> eek. Add Bamba and another big and that's a class.

- Congrats to the underappreciated-in-GYERO Chuck Hayes for his UK HOF nod. Along with being one of the better team basketball players we've had in my lifetime, it also warms my heart that Bitchfeeder doesn't like him.

- Calipari makes Adrian look like an albino right now. Learn olive, bro.

- I love these studies proving shit we already know. Just read one stating that- get ready- apparently alcohol DOES in fact make you more belligerent.

- Can't blame PTI for not wanting to talk to some of you after the way you minimize and mock his life's passion. Be better friends, perhaps.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-Meh, every season has miserable weekends. Much prefer heat over ice/snow, 45 and rainy, sun going down at 4:30. Next week should be back to normal in the mid 80's and summer like. I do appreciate you taking shots at Ursch/Me in the same post. Granted we've established that he's a f*cking weirdo these days. That's nothing new.

-Chevy Chase Starbucks has really solid scenery in the mornings. It's just the biggest pain in the ass to get in/out of so I hit my regular peeps on Richmond. Also, noticed the Wine Bar construction has started.

-Mentioned this to Clark before, but his life really should be a comic strip. Nicest dude ever with the longest string of bad luck ever.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-Almost finished with watching Deadwood. Awesome show, definitely gets overshadowed in that era of shows by the Wire and Sopranos.

-First post goes up on KSR next week. Still not sure what I'm going to write about yet. Have a few ideas ranging from mild to outrageous. Want to make a good first impression but also want to contribute something different from the usual plain vanilla pieces on the site. We shall see.

-Got a golf trip planned in 3 weeks. Northern Michigan right on Lake Michigan. Playing 10 rounds in 5 days, all at real solid tracks. Been kind of a yearly thing for my pops and I. First year we've gone north to play. Less summer time heat and bent grass ftw.

-Got a girl that works on my wing at UPS that has it real bad for me. Recently just started blowing up my phone with texts, double and triple texting me when I'm ignoring her. Decently good looking (about a 6, right in my wheelhouse), but from the heart of Valley Station and absolutely epitomizes south Louisville.

She's definitely not the type that'll be down to just bang and I have zero intentions of dating this chick. On the other hand: sex. Do I live with the unbearable awkwardness of seeing this girl every night at work after banging her and basically saying I want nothing to do with her?

I don't recall addressing you at all, Anth. Do you see your name in my post?

But now that I've got you, when do we get those "average" July 82 degree/no humidity temps that we've seen for 1-2 days this summer? [eyeroll]

Reactions: _Chase_
You're giving him way too much credit, IMO.

It was a giant F U to Trump. Think it may come back to bite him later though...if you are gonna hold out and not endorse, marcus stay out of it...or tape that speech and have it played while you aren't there.

Governor Bevin got quite a bit of face time last night.

-Got a girl that works on my wing at UPS that has it real bad for me. Recently just started blowing up my phone with texts, double and triple texting me when I'm ignoring her. Decently good looking (about a 6, right in my wheelhouse), but from the heart of Valley Station and absolutely epitomizes south Louisville.

She's definitely not the type that'll be down to just bang and I have zero intentions of dating this chick. On the other hand: sex. Do I live with the unbearable awkwardness of seeing this girl every night at work after banging her and basically saying I want nothing to do with her?
You bang her. #1 she's from the SE so it's guaranteed to be worth it. #2 You're young and might as well spice it up with a little Valley Station crazy, just watch for blades. #3 why not keep it at arms length and have a nice booty call that is completely removed from your social circle?

Come on, rook.

-

If not she'll just end up being some random memory when you're in the shower one day after being married for 5 years that you go "Man, I should have totally banged her", and then you forget about it and move on to another girl that was hotter that you really should have banged what were you thinking man I would give anything to go back in time and bang her right now!

I don't recall addressing you at all, Anth. Do you see your name in my post?

But now that I've got you, when do we get those "average" July 82 degree/no humidity temps that we've seen for 1-2 days this summer? [eyeroll]
In about a week and the average is 85. Thankfully we leave our 3rd wettest month and head into our driest month, lovely August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT