ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably ripped off the MO speech on purpose, hoping people would notice. In order to create some controversy and get people talking about the Trumps some more, so they can then bag on liberals and the media. Maybe I've giving the Trump campaign too much credit, but so far they've seemed to follow a pretty simple playbook that has worked amazingly well.

Step 1. Say/do something ridiculous or stupid or crazy.
Step 2. Watch all the politician and media spaz out about it.
Step 3. Reapply bronzer
Step 4. Bash the "dishonest liberal media", the "crooked establishment politicians" for 'hating'.
Step 5. Watch the American population side with you because they hate the media and Washington.

Rinse, wash, repeat. And in this case you get a bunch of people talking about Mrs. Trump in the same breath as Mrs Obama, which is a good thing.

Razoo's.

I can imagine Bourbon St is like 4th St Live to a local, and I really want to get down to visit to check out Frenchman and the REAL New Orleans for a full weekend, but DAMN I love that first walk/day through there. And the 2nd & 3rd. :flushed:

Not sure I could ever go without spending some time there and if I did, I'd be thinking about it the entire time. It's just terribly magical, at least for a visitor.

I can get over the $40 bar tabs and $10 limo tips. What hurts is the $1,200 I just dropped on a trip to Montego Bay. I will get over that when I'm on the beach in October though.

Meanwhile, have fun on that float trip being DD!

Reactions: drxman1
Nope, just going down with a crew of friends. It's a sub group to our larger Germany trip next year.

Mostly the same people I was in Belize with in December but a few add on's. The chicks are a few pounds north of what I prefer but they are one hell of a group to party with. Pretty wodie the way these trips come together actually.

I still think the most disappointing thing I've heard today is Chad playing DD. You're a grown ass man, cough up a few bucks for the travel expense and enjoy the day cabrewing. Nothing worse than being the sober guy around a bunch of drunks. Touch that noise.

Cnv31EfWAAAL8Dh.jpg
v

- Really glad I made the move to Newtown Crossing. Lot of my buddies (macho big dicked fellas with high paying white collar jobs) said I was crazy but the amount of young p I smash up here is crazy.

- Booked a trip to Aruba for November. Wodie - any rec's for a young big dicked stud to get some local p? Need to make sure they are clean though. Got a trip to Portugal coming up in December and then I'll be with some college buddies in Madagascar at Christmas.

- Been smashing a 30 year old from my office lately. Think she digs my big dick. Gonna take her up to Ontario in September and see if she likes it then too. Bold prediction - she will.

I'm cool with Pokemon if that's your thing, i personally think its dumb as shit, but they probably think me golfing a white ball around is just as dumb, to each his own. What i'm not cool with is when it infringes upon others, like at the Arboretum and the zombies walking around on the path with no respect for runners or walkers who try to stay on one side and not make it 6 wide where you can't get around them. If you are going to go in public and do this goblin hunt, show respect. A simple request i think.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
UK Alum's problem is he is not old enough to have done all that shit at the same time as most of the people here, but he's not come along far enough behind everyone else for people to be nostalgic about what he's doing now. Therefore, no one gives a flying fk about his experiences. Whereas, the college kids are far enough removed from the core posters here in time that most are nostalgic for that college experience. Plus the dude is a shitty storyteller.

I think GYERO glossed over "I'm not asking Larry Bird's wife how to shoot a jump shot" a bit too quickly. Do we know much about her offensive game? Does she have a decent crip?

I think GYERO glossed over "I'm not asking Larry Bird's wife how to shoot a jump shot" a bit too quickly. Do we know much about her offensive game? Does she have a decent crip?
That's because we all know we'd just ask Steph Curry's wife anyways.

I actually feel sorry for Trump's wife. She probably wants no part of this whole campaign spectacle in the first place, most assuredly didn't want to speak last night, and now she's been humiliated and rolled under the bus a bit because nobody vetted the speech they helped her write/wrote for her. Just fire somebody and move on.

I actually feel sorry for Trump's wife. She probably wants no part of this whole campaign spectacle in the first place, most assuredly didn't want to speak last night, and now she's been humiliated and rolled under the bus a bit because nobody vetted the speech they helped her write/wrote for her. Just fire somebody and move on.
Maybe youre right but I doubt she really gives a shit if he he becomes President or not, and I doubt she feels humiliated. She woke up hot and wealthy just like she does everyday. Her life is likely much better if/when he finally loses this race.

Yeah, we're all aware of your stance from the 10 tweets, 3 facebook posts and several mentions here. You hate Trump, got it.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I can get over the $40 bar tabs and $10 limo tips. What hurts is the $1,200 I just dropped on a trip to Montego Bay. I will get over that when I'm on the beach in October though.

Meanwhile, have fun on that float trip being DD!

GD, you just keep getting douchier and douchier. Nobody gives a F how much $$$ you spend on your trip, cheesedick.

Smart move leaving Kentucky during October, though, moron.

I still think the most disappointing thing I've heard today is Chad playing DD. You're a grown ass man, cough up a few bucks for the travel expense and enjoy the day cabrewing. Nothing worse than being the sober guy around a bunch of drunks. Touch that noise.

I'll catch up later.

Lol, keep it real WCC. Dude is cheesedicking his mid 20's. None of us were guilty that... were we? I was an epic douche and had a great ****ing time.

Shit, you had such a good time you're just now deciding to grow up.

Reactions: drxman1
Lol, keep it real WCC. Dude is cheesedicking his mid 20's. None of us were guilty that... were we? I was an epic douche and had a great ****ing time.

Shit, you had such a good time you're just now deciding to grow up.

I never talked bottle service, weekend limos or dropped $$$ amounts on any trips. Always found that sort of thing [eyeroll]-worthy. I'm sure you did, though.

Look, I like the Alum 10 and appreciate the 20something experience more than anyone but he needs to clean it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT