ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try Uber. They'll pick you up at one location and drop you off at another for like ten bucks. It's awesome.

This is a pretty long drive, but yeah, there are plenty of options. God forbid I have to break my sacred vow to my buddy, though.

What kind of idiot owns a limo and rents it for $20/night?
They each pay that. I think he rents it to actual paying customers the rest of the time as he owns a couple. I'm not defending the action, I was just clarifying their not really renting a limo every weekend. Similar to WS's buddy in Nashville and the party bus.

C'mon man. We all love the Beans, stop being sensitive about your bosses. They lurk here, and are fair game for GYERO'ing.

Bar Hopping in St. Matthews in a Limo multiple times per month. That is what it is. Beans are gonna Bean.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
First time Sloot has texted me in forever last night, and it was to break that news. Made my night.

-Marlana VanHoose is unreal. Is she making any money off this stuff, or her little 'career'? She's everywhere these days.

Reactions: Hankshaker
C'mon man. We all love the Beans, stop being sensitive about your bosses. They lurk here, and are fair game for GYERO'ing.

Bar Hopping in St. Matthews in a Limo multiple times per month. That is what it is. Beans are gonna Bean.

THE BEANS ARE REALLY STUPID AND I HOPE THEY READ THIS

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Back off my peeps. Only warning.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Season 1 is great, but when you get to The Bible Pimp in season 2 it just goes to a different level IMO

ma-focka

I'm in for a Trailer Park Boys tailgate.

150368_139015646149515_100001232412721_225418_6771843_n.jpg

I thought Season 5 of Trailer Park Boys was the best. The episode "I am the Liquor" is strangely emotional, IMO

A lot of people love Bubbles, but Ricky is the reason the show works so well, IMO.

Non-Big-3 Characters that I loved:
  • Randy
  • Lahey
  • J-Roc
  • Ray (Ricky's dad)
  • Conky
  • bottle kids

Corey my dude. I want to wax Sarah real bad. She's "hot" in that environment. It's Lahey's real life daughter, btw.

Had to throw an E Collar on little Gillie, poor guy seems suicidal about it. :cry:

Seeing/hearing white trash with Canadian accents is taking me a while to deal with, I think. There's still a politeness there that you don't get with your American white trash/hilljack types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT