ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chicken biscuit made it's debut in 1986 at the opening of their FIRST stand alone restaurant.

The chicken minis were launched 18 years later, in 2004.

Anything else you need from Poultry God?

I don't believe that is true. I had never seen the CFA biscuit till a few years ago, or so. 2005? Idk, but I remember the biscuit being a new thing around these parts, so I tried it, and never again. I pledge allegiance to sister shubert.

You always say this, and it's not correct.

It's on the sweet side, which is common for chicken biscuits. It's the perfect vehicle for their magic chicken, but agree it would not work as well for other sambos.

It lacks the fluff and taste of superior biscuits.

Reactions: Mashburned
The chicken itself is brilliant in the chicken biscuit, HOWEVER its brilliance doesn't completely overcome the mediocrity of the Chick-fil-A biscuit. Compared to other fast food biscuits- McD's, Hardees, KFC, etc.- it just does not pass the test.

True. It's sad. It's comparable to Wendy's, tbh.

Chick Fil-A biscuits are fine, not great, but sometimes they'll make them in little heart or paw print shapes and you just can't get that type of service anywhere else.

Find it hilarious how BBdK squeezes every last drop out of his grandfather's poultry fame. Fine, bro- keep using that crutch because we both know that's all you got, Chicken Man.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
OMG_couch_fire_by_Azundo.gif~c200

Reactions: drxman1
-Froome and Sky are too tough. TJ is a pussy. Mollema is a douche. Yates is the real deal if he stays healthy. I think Porte is secretly still working for Froome. Quintana doesn't have the panache. Doesn't really matter, Sagan is my man and he's basically dominated. He can pretty much do anything. It's been a really fun tour this year.

-Chicken, egg and cheese bagel. FTW. I didn't even know you could order mini's not in party size. That would be a dumb order.

The chicken biscuit made it's debut in 1986 at the opening of their FIRST stand alone restaurant.

The chicken minis were launched 18 years later, in 2004.

Anything else you need from Poultry God?

Chevrolet didn't come out with the Corvette until some 40+ yrs after their start, either.

100 people will walk into a CFA in the morning and 99 of them are ordering mini's...it is their staple before the sandwich wakes up. Any other take is asinine.

Reactions: Mashburned
I do like chicken minis, I just don't eat them often. They make me feel like crap, as does most junk food.

^ shit, yep. Although they are good enough to make your entree.

-Mashburned & UKO. Lol, Anyone else wanna join that squad? Didn't think so...I feel great about my take.

You can always tell the signature or best selling item on a fast food restaurant's menu by it's combo order #. What are the minis? Hint: Not #1

Big Mac
Egg McMuffin
Chicken Biscuit
etc.

Last edited:
Mashburned takes his fried chicken and just douses it with hot sauce and ranch, anyways.

His opinions are worthless.

Bumped into Manny Fresh on Friday night, and he shot us down for a pic. Damn. Was really looking forward to rubbing that one in BBdK's face.

You guys eat more damn fast food than high school teenagers. I thought this was supposed to be the thread for successful adults smh

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Probably wanted you to put some speck on his name and spell it correctly.

But yes, I would have been very jelly. What type of place are you hanging where you apparently see Freshly regularly is the question?

Last edited:
Avenue Pub. It's in the Lower Garden District -- a few blocks from the Garden District (richest area of town) and Central City (among the poorest, where I think he grew up).

It's actually a place I've posted about before. It's pretty much the ultimate craft beer & whiskey bar in town. God forbid you don't bring your craft beer ordering A-game, that beertender will shame your ass right there in front of everyone.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fresh is a craft beer nerd. :pimp:

^ a fellow at work today has twins going into kindergarten. He apparently just received their list of items to bring to school on the first day. Obviously he is shit out of luck X2 but the list itself is pretty ridiculous. Its a 1.5 page word doc with everything from their normal school stuff like crayons and pencils and a bunch of glue to certain types of acceptable back packs, 3 boxes of kleenex for their snotty little noses, printer ink cartridges (wtf) and other random shit.

I mean I went to private school (wouldnt dare mess with the public system... yikes) where basic academic needs were provided for us so maybe its the norm. A little over the top imo.
Yup. Most of the shit you buy actually goes to the class "pool" for the kids with deadbeat parents who couldn't be bothered to buy their own supplies. F that noise.

NOLA hip hop scene is built on DJs & Bounce, part of the culture, which he clearly has no desire to leave.

Pretty sure my dude is just fine. Tread lightly, and just hope your washed up boys Juve & BG swallow their pride one day and let him resurrect their careers.

Still waiting for PTI(pti) to send me a text/pic of Big Freedia.

Last edited:
'Eli Boys',

K.C. in the hospital with pneumonia...which is never good when you're 95. BUT, they thought it was a stroke, and it wasn't, so that's good I guess...:cry: Supposed to be out tomorrow, if everything checks out, amazingly.

Wonder when PTI offered advice on the value of pre owned stripped down whips if Mannie responded... " No itch, strickly leather."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT