ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are stuck in the operating room for 8-10 hours. Surgeon today (who picks the music) is very pleasant and asks your preference for a Pandora station to be added to the shuffle mix? Your answer?

It's been a mixed bag for me lately. If surgeon isn't a crusty old man I'll request Outkast; if he's more of a traditional guy I go Foster the People, Black Keys, or Third Eye Blind.

95% of the time everyone else in the room requests Bon Jovi, Van Halen, or some overplayed 70s/80s classic rock. [sick]

I guarantee UKO parks his corvette and goes in to Chikfila to order just to hit on the underage mormon chicks.

I love how you crackers talk about the rap guys on a first name basis. Must be a Louisville thing.

The corvette is really a smart buy for the power hungry car enthusiast. Can't beat the engine or performance for the money, and service is much more widely available and reasonable than most of the foreign exotics. Hell I've even thought about trading in the Porsche for a new Z.

Last edited:

Jd77vRG.png

Guess who

It's not that she plagiarized the speech or got Rick Rolled it's that no one from Trump's campaign caught it. Just feeds the narrative that Trump is totally fly by night and completely unprepared for this.
:scream:I totally thought the host of Celebrity Apprentice would be more than qualified for the Presidency. You're also confusing the general American public with intelligent people.

-Mannie Fresh and Baby were indeed, dope.

-

Just goes to show you that we are that much closer to Idiocracy. I can't tell if the Trump campaign is that inept or if they just thought no one would catch it/care because they have such little respect for the citizens' intelligence.

Damnit, ive got never gonna give, never gonna give stuck in my mind now.:chairshot:

Just imagine the Donald waxing her to that tune.

Actually, would it surprise anyone if his campaign leaked a sex tape just to prove that he has, in fact, actually had sex with her at least once? And to prove that she's proud of this country, or whatever.

Reactions: Mashburned
In one corner we have the realization of alternate 1985 Biff Tannen counting on the stupidity of the masses to get elected. In the other corner we have a major coont who is using her p and her husbands name to get elected. What a world.

Just goes to show you that we are that much closer to Idiocracy. I can't tell if the Trump campaign is that inept or if they just thought no one would catch it/care because they have such little respect for the citizens' intelligence.

Yeah, it's pretty bizarre. Trump and his team have been extremely cautious and careful about what they say up to this point. A rare misstep, indeed.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Smokiest [laughing]. Yep, she's unreal.

Lamar, Reggie, James, all over my radio this morning.

Getting closer. #Fall

Romey had a nice and hilarious breakdown on the 'dog days' of Summer yesterday, basically asking "okay, what do you want to talk about", and then making fun of himself that he had a boxing segment lined up, and rapper TI coming on in the next hour, b/c, summer.

-I'll be in the 3rd corner. Thanks. Goddamn I can't wait for this to be over.

-Prayers out to KC. What an interesting dude.

-Time to get back into the books. Since little man has been sleeping I slacked off. First up -> "The Great Bridge"

-Not sure a person buying a moderate to high end sports car should factor in ease/cost of service. If they have to they might want to rethink the purchase. I like the Vettes but they're certainly my least favorite in that category. Porsche is light years ahead. German/Italian sports cars >>> the rest. Except the DB9 or DBS, which is easily my favorite car.

-Cash Money in the early 00's was the pinnacle for me. Right ahead of NWA/Dre/Death Row early 90's. I just love that style.

-You'd probably see me at a UL/Syracuse game before a political National Convention.

-Cowboy's doing some targeted marketing... and it's showing up right below this post. Lol. Good for them but this is my work computer and I have no idea what would have attracted that. Damn you google.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
UofL games are pretty fun, actually. Especially now that they ACC. Put some GAMBOL down, short drive to the arena/stadium, crafties, babes... Objectively speaking it's a good product, sorry to say. I am not a fan and pull for the opponent, but I enjoy when invited.

Is what it is.

Louie's Wine Dive coming to Chevy Chase.
http://www.kentucky.com/entertainment/restaurants/article87932057.html

According to lunch, dinner and brunch menus online, Louie’s offers items from snacks (pork or shrimp street tacos, BLT deviled eggs, crab puffs, squeaky cheese curds), salads, pasta, and comfort foods such as gourmet Sinatra burger, Tandoori Atlantic salmon, Champagne fish & chips, Tuscan roasted chicken and steak DeBurgo.

Smokiest [laughing]. Yep, she's unreal.

Lamar, Reggie, James, all over my radio this morning.

Getting closer. #Fall

Romey had a nice and hilarious breakdown on the 'dog days' of Summer yesterday, basically asking "okay, what do you want to talk about", and then making fun of himself that he had a boxing segment lined up, and rapper TI coming on in the next hour, b/c, summer.

Once you get past grade school, late summer sucks. It sucked in college. It sucks as an adult. The only good thing about it is the anticipation of sweet, sweet autumn.

Apparently Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives is coming to Yummy Pollo.

Good for them. Seems they've already turned the corner and have developed a loyal/cult following, but that will pretty much lock it up. Great people.
He's the best and he loves him some BHC. We flat wear that place out. Need to get him to Lex, asap. Plop one of those on Nich Rd and the line would be down the street.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Louie's Wine Dive coming to Chevy Chase.
http://www.kentucky.com/entertainment/restaurants/article87932057.html

According to lunch, dinner and brunch menus online, Louie’s offers items from snacks (pork or shrimp street tacos, BLT deviled eggs, crab puffs, squeaky cheese curds), salads, pasta, and comfort foods such as gourmet Sinatra burger, Tandoori Atlantic salmon, Champagne fish & chips, Tuscan roasted chicken and steak DeBurgo.
Hopefully it's open long enough to check it out.

Once you get past grade school, late summer sucks. It sucked in college. It sucks as an adult. The only good thing about it is the anticipation of sweet, sweet autumn.

No better way to pass the time in that 97F heat like soaking in the lake.

Learn Boats.

- The Rivals aids is getting really f'ing annoying.

- Cabrewing on Saturday for the lassie's birthday. Fun little summer activity which always delivers. Going to be 97 degrees.

Being the great boo that I am, I'm going to be sober sister and drive. Offered my buddy and his wife a ride with us. Well, turns out she already told her friend and boyfriend I would drive them. OK, fine, I'll tell my boy I can't drive them now. No, no, instead of that maybe she should stress out and look into renting a damn SUV, because apparently my blood oath to my friends I would drive them last week just cannot be broken.

Seriously, one of the great issues with my girl is the fact she can't tell anyone no. She'd rather stress out and totally inconvenience herself than do such a thing. It's annoying as hell. My buddy is not going to get upset that I already have a full car.

Reactions: Hankshaker
There is a 3rd candidate if you'd like to keep your morals in check.
or a 4th or 5th or 6th (depending where you live). or just touching write in HOFCJC.

ESPN creating an ACC network makes zero sense given all the stories on cord cutters, & how they are a gigantic anchor on Disney's stock price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT