ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amusing that you fools continue to use non wins as proof that you will win.

So, which other losses prove they will win?

CFA getting rid of a wonderful tasty fattening selection in favor of some yolkless healthy Sloot-approved nonsense. garbage.
:thumbsdown:
I don't eat Chick Fil A at all, so this isn't on me. And I think egg yolks are a good thing. Healthy fats and what not.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
If you can't enjoy a good Chicken Mini, I really have to question your character. Except for peanut allergies. But that's it.

[thumb2]

Our pre-conference schedule this winter is absurd. Any other top team we should squeeze in? Maybe we can play Nova in a neutral site before Carolina or Louisville.

Great time down at Forecastle this weekend. Top 5 bands I saw, in no particular order.

Moon Taxi
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
All Them Witches
Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
Ghostland Obervatory

HM to Madisen Ward & The Momma Bear, he rocked out pretty hard despite the weather.

Can't wait til next year.

Preach, bro. Live music from good bands sucks! Get this- I hear nearly all of the bands who played the festival used guitars, too. WTF????

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
So you believe that Phil did not win yesterday because he is over 40. That's your reasoning, correct?

Since turning 40, Mickelson has finished:
  • 2nd and 4th in the US Open
  • 3rd and 2nd at the Masters. Won the year he turned 40.
  • 2nd, 2nd, and Won when he was 43 at the British.
  • 2nd when he was 45 at the PGA.
But he's too old to compete. Washed up. Shouldn't bother playing at all until he tees it up on the Champions Tour.

Bam on last year's squad = Final 4. TS

Those passes tho. Highlight of the McDs game for me was a couple of his nice interior passes.

It's a crazy concept. I know.

But golfers age 41 and beyond don't win majors very often. This isn't an opinion, by the way.

Statistics also say that most golfers don't win any Majors at any age.

Also, 100% of people who drink water will ultimately die.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I see your avg speed creeping up. Props. Next up is following the sport. Btw, Peter won again today. Dude is a freak.
My average speed is pretty meaningless as long as I'm biking primarily in NYC. Constantly stoppijg for people crossing the paths, getting stuck behind idiots going 10mph riding 2-3 across, stopping at stop lights, winding up narrow ramps to get to and across the GWB. Avg speed much more dependent on how many idiots get in my way than actual riding shape.

Had Joella's again ystdy. White breast & full wing. Hot level. Mac n Cheese and garlic/parm fries. Spiked honey dipping sauce.

Can't compare it to other hot chicken places but that place hits every time.

Reactions: GrandePdre
It's not really a stat, dude. Just historical data.

Of course older golfers can COMPETE. I haven't said otherwise. But golfers age 41 and beyond rarely win majors. Why is this controversial? Look it up for yourself. Try Google.

It's not really a stat, dude. Just historical data.

Of course older golfers can COMPETE. I haven't said otherwise. But golfers age 41 and beyond rarely win majors. Why is this controversial? Look it up for yourself. Try Google.
This is 100% fact, you're right. I do however think that that will be changing more than ever over the next decade. I think technology has now reached a stage where older guys can compete against the younger guys a lot longer. Throw in better fitness and the understanding that you can compete longer and i think this trend very slowly changes.

Had Joella's again ystdy. White breast & full wing. Hot level. Mac n Cheese and garlic/parm fries. Spiked honey dipping sauce.

Can't compare it to other hot chicken places but that place hits every time.
Was craving it something fierce yesterday. Skipped for my little nephew's baptism feast which also delivered.

-if you're riding the same course over and over your avg works out. You started low 14's and I've seen some mid upper 15s recently. Nice work, looks hilly.

-woke up by a 6a phone call from mom (never a good thing), couldn't go back to sleep, forgot my breakfast and lunch at home, Manger on vacation all week so I'm in the fire. Bleh.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
This is 100% fact, you're right. I do however think that that will be changing more than ever over the next decade. I think technology has now reached a stage where older guys can compete against the younger guys a lot longer. Throw in better fitness and the understanding that you can compete longer and i think this trend very slowly changes.
You should probably bet on that.

Reactions: TransyCat09
How long "immediately" are we talking? Probably at least once a day for the first week.

Note to self:

Talking to your wife about all manner of family, school, money, job, house issues on a Sunday night before bed - NOT A GOOD CALL. On the plus side, I got to watch Japanese dudes play Street Fighter on ESPN2 for some GD reason. OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT.

I think any important "talks" before bed should be banned. Just an all together terrible idea. Somebody is most likely gonna get pissed, which will translate to poor sleep for both of you, which will then compound over to the next day, till you finally clear the air the next night.

Talk about it at or just after dinner, let it burn off, then sleep.

I think any important "talks" before bed should be banned. Just an all together terrible idea. Somebody is most likely gonna get pissed, which will translate to poor sleep for both of you, which will then compound over to the next day, till you finally clear the air the next night.

Talk about it at or just after dinner, let it burn off, then sleep.
boat, our marriage expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT