ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK SEC Network Day is next Wednesday, July 20th. This will be the greatest day of Scott Charlton's life.

And I know what I won't be DVR'ing from 12:30 to 2:30!

CnRxpWYXgAA4sur.jpg:large

The idea of a Disc Jockey in a restaurant makes me uncomfortably angry. Not a GD chance in hell I'd go in that place.

In fact, I hope it catches fire and dies within itself.
JDUBS will be awful but STK is great. True Story. Damn you need to get the hell out of Beaver Dam, you're too intelligent for some of your life.

I understand about 5% of that post, Anth. All I'm saying is a DJ in a restaurant sounds like it would make me suicidal. I don't care how good the food is, I'd be fine going to another nice place.

At least SAE redeemed himself. Surely the rest of you understand there are some things that may fly in Vegas that simply don't fit in Louisville.

Fine dining with DJs, fireworks, blowtorches, acrobats, hot air balloons, petting zoos, exotic dancers, costume parties, nude model sushi buffets, lap dances, shirtless bartenders, Dom spray showers, piles of cocaine, VIP guest lists......

Trivia: the Strip, or 4th Street??? [eyeroll]

Joe Biden on the ESPYs.

Amongst a vast grouping of undistinguished politicians, is he perhaps the least relevant Vice President ever?

Seriously:
who is this guy?
what has he done?

Given 3 guesses, I'm not sure I could even have remembered his name. True story.

I understand about 5% of that post, Anth. All I'm saying is a DJ in a restaurant sounds like it would make me suicidal. I don't care how good the food is, I'd be fine going to another nice place.
Jdub sucks.

DJs in restaurants isn't all bad.

Get out an experience some new things.

Cawoodsct, suck my dick. Hope you comprehend that.

I'm anti akwardly placed DJs, but if Chase has proven one thing, it's that anything outside the societal norms of Beaver Dam are simply beyond his comfort zone and understanding.

Restaurant stays open past 9pm?? Get out.
Business open on Sunday? Cray-zee!!
No shirt no shoes no service?? Ummm No THANKS!
Segregated retail establishment? Take a hike!
Alcohol sold in a grocery store? Lunacy!
Mixed race water fountain? This is too much!!!

Welcome, Unfroz . . . yer, welcome. You don't expect it to happen. You don't want it to happen. It just . . . happens.

I think Pokemon did it for me and I'm absolutely serious. I was teetering for a year or so listening to stupidity about micro-aggressions and safe places and whatnot, but there are literally people meandering in public staring at their phone trying to catch a fictional creature.

That's my tipping point. Archie Bunker it is.

- Any DJ anywhere playing anything but hiphop (no hodgepodged, mishmashed bullshit, just straight up hiphop) is all bad, especially in a restaurant. jmo

- The world is fine and good. Don't get caught up in the media hype.

- Who is Joe Biden? You can't be serious.

- Had to do it this morning- went with an iced coffee. Feel like a big ol' V.

- Loving all this CFB talk. [jumpingsmile]

Reactions: Joey Rupption
- Had to do it this morning- went with an iced coffee. Feel like a big ol' V.

I'm glad to see you're exploring new things. You do you.

Can't lie, back in my Arizona days on a hot one I would crush a frappuccino. Don't give me any of that whip cream shit on top, or the excessive swirles...just the coffee flavored one. Actually was quite potent, and delicious.

Well this is a first...

A guy I know recently lost his wife to cancer. And now her Facebook profile keeps showing up in the "People You May Know" part of my feed.

Well this is a first...

A guy I know recently lost his wife to cancer. And now her Facebook profile keeps showing up in the "People You May Know" part of my feed.

I hate when this happens. Someone I know died back in January and LinkedIn keeps telling me to wish them happy anniversary at work after being there x years. I'm look, um, no. And her Facebook page is still active as well. My cousin died a year ago and people still go out and post on his wall. Its all creepy to me.

Clubby restaurants can be cool in the right environment. An actual DJ on the 1s and 2s may be a bit much, but places like Beauty & Essex or Nick & Sam's in Dallas, where the lighting is dim and you're listening to Hip Hop while fine dining & pounding cocktails with a group is fun.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
the Wildcats are taking a blue-collar approach to the off-season.

That should do the trick. Looking forward to competing for the East now.

The Beaver Dam rest stop in the median has to be one of the most profitable places of it's kind on earth.

If they'd just kick that shitty Arby's out and replace it with something else...they really hit a home run getting to be that tenant, I'd think. They are very undeserving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT