ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met some guys in Tampa one time - a group of firefighters from NJ. They said they took an "adult spring break" together every year, and would go to Mons Venus every night, making sure to wear running shorts.

:confused:o_O

Doc, i have a little bump on the top of my hand that moves up and down when i move middle finger or index finger. Bump moves up and inch and back down when i move those fingers. Ganglion cyst?

If you are nutting in your pants at strip clubs you may as well not even try to have sex with a woman.

Doc, i have a little bump on the top of my hand that moves up and down when i move middle finger or index finger. Bump moves up and inch and back down when i move those fingers. Ganglion cyst?

That would be the most likely cause. Just keep an eye on it. If it starts to get bigger or bothers you, see a hand surgeon.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Trey Lyles another 30, and 5 more 3s.

His long range jumper looks completely different.

It was pretty easy to see he'd develop that range eventually, but yeah, can't believe he's developed it so quickly.

Lexington bars are either places to be seen, network, or score heron. The quiet, but not *too* quiet neighborhood pub is a rare bird around these parts

And college bars, obviously

Always felt like he couldn't get the ball to the rim with that line drive, and that was from the college line. Was painful watching him from 3. 2 feet in, and he was money of course.

He's shooting it effortlessly suddently...and also dominating on the block.

This doesn't even look like the same dude...pulling up everywhere like KD.

BTW, people actually cum in their pants at strip clubs? Seriously WTF lol. I always thought that was a joke.

WAG here but guys that sport gold chains probably do.

man-gold-chains-1.jpg

Liquid Lapdance is worn by men, underneath the clothing. Each pair has a soft, latex extension in front to caress and stimulate the male anatomy. Add a squirt of lube, and you're ready for the best lap dance of your life.

Benefits:

1. They moisturize and lubricate your penis. A moisturized penis is more sensitive than a dry penis. As the dancer glides her body over yours, you will feel her much more intensely. One reviewer described it as the difference between standard and high definition.

2. They provide you with the space to get fully-erect. Most underwear is not designed to be worn when you're rock hard. Ours is. Expand in comfort.

3. They take the pain out of lap dances. Dry lap dances can be quite painful. Many guys avoid lap dances for this reason. Liquid Lapdance takes the pain out of lap dances. We've tested them with big butts, bony butts and even granny butts! No pain, our testers still made it rain! LL is designed for the grind!

4. They contain your semen. When a guy has an orgasm during a lap dance, it can be quite awkward if he's not wearing Liquid Lapdance. A wet stain typically forms on the guy's crotch, and semen may get on the dancer, where it is often unwelcome. With Liquid Lapdance, you can relax and fully-enjoy the orgasm without worrying about minimizing or containing ejaculation as you might in regular underwear.

You want user reviews? Of course you do. You might have to take a shower after reading them, though:

"Feels like two lubed ass-cheeks sliding up and down."

"Imagine a pair of oiled titties bouncing up and down your cock."

"I wouldn't say it felt like sex. More like a blow job, a hand job, whacking off, anal sex, and titty-****ing all in one."

"Kinda like ****ing a really loose pussy."

Reactions: Mashburned

These guys are playing in Lex Saturday night, it's a really fun show.

Last edited:
Just listened to the Larry Vaught interview with Tywanna Patterson because I was hoping it might be more insightful to some of the BS during the BG era. I should have known better. Larry stuttered and stammered all over himself for the entire interview and all I could think when listening to her was "Your son is a grown ass man, now. You seem overly involved in his NBA career." If you haven't listened, don't bother.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT