ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything always came easy for the Harrisons, as they were able to dominate lesser athletes in high school. Tyler on the other hand had to fight for everything and was used to adversity, and that toughness made his adjustment to college easier.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Everything always came easy for the Harrisons, as they were able to dominate lesser athletes in high school. Tyler on the other hand had to fight for everything and was used to adversity, and that toughness made his adjustment to college easier.

I'll never understand why Aaron's jumper was so damn inconsistent.

No one "enjoyed" last year because of the 2015 hangover. I think we'll really enjoy this team for the same reasons we can go back to eating normal food on Wednesday after a weekend bender. Or some cool, hip analogy like that.

According to my wife, always be leery of people who wish you Happy Birthday without using an exclamation point. If it's just a period, or even no punctuation at all, it isn't sincere. FYI.

No one "enjoyed" last year because of the 2015 hangover. I think we'll really enjoy this team for the same reasons we can go back to eating normal food on Wednesday after a weekend bender. Or some cool, hip analogy like that.

I think the reason was much simpler- our bigs were maddening and completely untrustworthy. Ulis and Murray were fun as hell to watch.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
The line outside the reopening of Red Bang Bang yesterday looked pretty dope for people watching. In fact, that place is always awesome for bringing out "characters"

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
I think it's OK to prognosticate about this team in the summer and still not go all in and lose your shit in December after a bad stretch.

Love the backcourt and as long as Bam stays on the floor these guys will be hell to handle. We can afford to bring SKJ and Gabriel along slowly due to Willis' emergence last season so I like the outlook for these guys in March. Luck, matchups, not shitting the X&O bed, etc of course play into it but we'll be the 2nd most talented team in the nation so I like our positioning. L:et Duke take all the heat.

As always (with me), I just hope Cal lets these kids 'play', make their mistakes, and doesn't shorten up the rotation too soon.

th

I mean it's like you guys completely forget there's an entire football season coming up!

This season is gonna be like waking up after a weekend bender and realizing you're still a little drunk so you just decide to get drunk again. Or some cool, hip analogy like that.

- I'm a fairly liberal dude, but I get pretty annoyed by this cultural appropriation bullshit, especially when it comes to music. Fine, Justin Timberlake stole R&B from you- is whitey allowed to be pissed off about black people taking over basketball? Does Jordan need to give more props to Naismith and the white pioneers of the sport? No, of course not, because that would be stupid.

Agree. Fairly ridiculous. Every genre of music forms out of another, and just because some black people decades ago helped pioneer a sound, it's racist as shit for someone, 50 years later to get mad because a white person is making similar music. Actually the definition of racism. You people can't do this stuff, only my people can. I'm sooo mad at Living Colour for appropriating Faith No More's style. Don't even get me started on Tiger Woods. He should retire, apologize, and give all his money to poor white country club kids.

Eventually, the racism backlash is going to hit on the minorities. White folk been practicing not being racist for decades now, while minorities been given a free pass to be as racist as they want. Won't hold my breath though.

I never wish anyone happy birthday on Facebook, not even my wife or mother. It's annoying and a completely empty gesture.
I don't either, and I'll do you one better - my birthday is not part of my public profile, so no one gets the notification and I don't have to make the equally meaningless "Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!" post.

-Done making any predictions on a freshman heavy UK squad. Nobody knows shit, ever.

The biggest name in music is a Canadian half white catholic Jew. What in the world kind of hipster blog bullshit are y'all talking. LHM. SMH.

Who else hates being kind to someone on their birthday? Good lord you people are scum. I'm going to wish chad a happy birthday on Facebook right now and I'm going double exclamation point. SCUM
The point is that making a post on Henbook isn't really being kind. Lazy, meaningless, and disingenuous.

Always enjoy the day after my birthday. I'd be fine with zero birthday wishes, just not a big deal to me, presents are still welcome, tho.

Who else hates being kind to someone on their birthday? Good lord you people are scum. I'm going to wish chad a happy birthday on Facebook right now and I'm going double exclamation point. SCUM

I really appreciate the kind, heart-felt gesture.

[laughing] @ the hardasses on here.

I don't either, and I'll do you one better - my birthday is not part of my public profile, so no one gets the notification and I don't have to make the equally meaningless "Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!" post.

Dope. Off to Henbook to make some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT