ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Skal measure out at 6'7.5" or something? I get him not being a lottery pick, but there's been a shit ton of 7 foot projects taken in this thing over the years who couldn't shoot like he can.

Damn...I argued with many on here that his stock could tank if he continued to dog it through the season, I didn't think it would go this far south, though.

The Suns picked Skal for the Kings per everyone on Twitter. Dunno why ESPN has failed to mention it.

I follow the NBA about as much as I follow USMNT, and know even less about Adam Silver, but his little handshake/bro hug/chumming is annoying. Just shake the kid's hand like a man should. Am I alone here?

Reactions: _Chase_
I follow the NBA about as much as I follow USMNT, and know even less about Adam Silver, but his little handshake/bro hug/chumming is annoying. Just shake the kid's hand like a man should. Am I alone here?
I'm with you but old man Stern was doing for years like that also.

Ok, Suns jersey is coming.

Back together again. :flushed:

CB7ovT-VEAENDH4.jpg

Draft "stock" doesn't exist. These projections are openly and admittedly based on teams lying to reporters... and then fans/media base their opinions on where a player should go on those same projections. Insane. It's much easier for draft experts to say someone "slipped" in the draft than to say "I was wrong".

Last edited:
-Props to UL media, their guy didn't get picked but Skal fell to #28. Big night for them.

-I love when sports scribes venture outside of their profession. Last night they all turned into foreign economy experts. Weird group.

-Humidity about as high as I can remember it. Felt like a steam room yesterday right before the storms.

-Really hot weekend but after that should be some nice summer weather on board.

-Urge to catch a movie in theater but nothing really looks worth it.

-It's embarrassing when BBdk asks for a "must try" place in Lex and I can't really suggest anything. Should've sent him to Athenian Grill I guess but Midway on a really nice day is hard to beat regardless of the food quality.

-Hey Jalen Brown, get an agent, dumbass.

-Work weekend, then [smoke]

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Movies are kind of meh right now. I'm sure if it rains I'll probably end up seeing that new Xmen or the Blake Lively flick.

Anxiously awaiting the portfolio kick in the nuts this morning.

Excited for Tyler and Devin.

Really have no clue about new restaurants. Been pretty much on a Tony's, Harry's, and Dudley's kind of rotation.

Repair shop tells me should have my vessel ready for the water by end of nice week. Not fully fixed mind you, but safe to operate, then get all the cosmetic stuff done in the off season...:pray:

Last day of work then off 2 weeks :sunglasses:

NANU goes undrafted, along with the future banner hanging/championship ring wearing Lewis & Lee. the 3 best players on their team not among the best 60 players selected to play pro ball.

someone explain to me again why UL is a consensus top 10 team next season?

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT