ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad, you have gotten very mean lately. I don't even know what to say.

Need I remind you of this damning quote:

I really just wanted to give Chad shit

I had already talked to Adrian and we had decided that today was the day to knock SAE off his high perch. Then you had to go and tug on my Chacos. Well, feel the wrath, bro.

I know it's a perceived big deal, but really, I don't think it is for the team that drafts him. It may be a big deal at the end of his career, when it's shorter than originally expected, but during that rookie contract, and even the next contract, age shouldn't be a factor. In fact, teams will now likely get him for cheaper.

Just screen-shot this turd of a post.

Bam.

Anyone ever been to Proud Mary BBQ on the KY River near Boones Trace National golf course? Menu looks fantastic.
http://www.proudmarybbq.com/

That's where those two goons dumped that guy in the river. Formerly Riptides.

That's all I know. I would not expect it to have legit BBQ. I would expect it to have decent food in a beautiful riverside atmosphere....if a dirty brown river and rednecks are OK with you. The drive alone is worth it if you're not familiar with that area.

I'm glad we get these reminders every so often about how sucky the loss to Wisconsin was because I had completely forgotten about that and want to feel that pain over and over and over again.

While we are assigning blame, I blame Cal for telling WCS to completely mentally check out for that one and save it for the National Championship game. That one backfired big time.

Thon Maker is 24 years old to us but to a giant Sudanese ninja he is actually 19.

I give zero (0) F's about the NBA draft.
Me neither. I haven't seen Karl Towns play a minute of basketball outside of the ALL STAR SKILLZ competition since the Wisconsin game. Just don't give a shit and don't pretend to. Glad he's having success, just don't give a shit.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
As long as Cal is underachieving with his lotto picks and being all annoying by making us the show of college bball, HOFCRP will never get properly honored here...that alone is enough to put me on TEAMSAE!

If you don't like the NBA, fine. But I just don't understand the need to be so outspoken about it. They're putting out a pretty good product. Too many games, too many teams? Sure, it's diluted at times, but it can be great entertainment too.

SAE just needs to be the best version of himself he can be. We all need to be our brother's keeper right now and help him find his greatness from within. Individuals benefit from shared success. He only averages the fourth most posts in this thread, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Shared sacrifice leads to shared success, guys.

And those kids of things imo.

There was no racial undertone in the smoking Joker pictures because they were a direct rip off of the smoking Jay Cutler pictures.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Johnny Queefington at Ballsack High

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Geese,

There's a big difference between being critical of a coach vs being a member of the fellowship of the miserable or bitching 100% of the time.

Was critical down the stretch in 2015, especially after the loss to Wisconsin loss regarding not playing more up tempo to get more possessions.

Reactions: bradyjames
SAE actually the one who is racist for thinking the Joker pic had racial overtones. Racist.

That said, even though he's an unabashed racist, I approve of SAE taking semi-veiled and passive aggressive shots at Cal. Definitely hatboggan level for me and I find myself nodding my head more often than not. Cal's still the greatest program leader we've had since Rupp. Just wish his primary stated goal was winning titles for the school that pays him high 7 figures a year instead of "Changing lives!". Yeah, yeah, recruiting schtick, blah blah blah.

If we're being honest with ourselves, SAE is vocalizing what we're all afraid of a little bit- turning into UNC under Dean Smith and doing less than more.

We've got a long way to go before we get there and I have no complaints... so far. But the insecurity is there.

Cal can certainly be criticized in the micro, you aren't a basketball if you do it in the macro.

Just keep knocking on the door, the randomness of the tournament warrants that you'll get yours if you stay relevant and bring in elite talent. Coach K has had plenty crap-the-bed perfromances in the tournament but that dude kept spitting out quality teams on the national stage for 30 years and he got his fair share, and strangely with some teams many would not consider among his best.

And if you have a shitty year, fake a back injury. #profit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT