ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
NANU goes undrafted, along with the future banner hanging/championship ring wearing Lewis & Lee. the 3 best players on their team not among the best 60 players selected to play pro ball.

someone explain to me again why UL is a consensus top 10 team next season?

Mitchell and Adel are a talented duo who should make a pretty big leap. Also like King a lot. Plus, Pitino's a brilliant coach.

37th 3 picks after Ulis. I'm guessing the basketballs went to bed after Ulis was drafted.

Thoughts on poutine? I think it's a tad overrated, not as good as one would expect considering the makeup of the dish.

Guess?

FNM_100111-Poutine-002_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni18col.jpeg

Thoughts on poutine? I think it's a tad overrated, not as good as one would expect considering the makeup of the dish.
Poutine is awesome.

That Burger King poutine BBdK put up there is great drunk food in Windsor.

^ exactly. Just another reason Shake Shack goat.

Tolly Ho, at least the OG, are still my favorite cheese fries. Other factors may have lead to that opinion, but man...not much better at 2am drunk.

Reactions: wcc31
Dunn to the Twolves is the best fit for any pick last night. KAT/Wiggins/Dunn will making an impact for......as long as Minnesota can keep them I guess.

WTF was Orlando thinking? That trade is 100% to OKC benefit. They now have another guard to help against the splash brothers and extra money now to throw at Durant.......and possibly the next Steven Adams.

Crack fries are best just dipped in the cheese sauce. The bacon and jalapenos take away from the fry seasoning, which is what makes them so good.

Rumor's in Middletown are top notch. Deep fried and you can get em sauce less with their hot sauce on the side, which is the best buffalo style hot sauce I've ever had.

Haven't been to Hoots in a while. Got burned out over the winter. Too many Sundays when the lass was working I'd go there for lunch. Need to stop by there soon.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT