ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? The market is what the market is. Demand determines prices.

And that $40k house in Germantown? The replacement cost was probably $150k. So yeah, that is a bubble the opposite way. $170k is probably a bit high, but a lot closer to what reality should be. Urban decay had reduced much of the old home values to nothing.

Learn urban redevelopment.

You're saying the same thing I am. Demand in this case in Germantown is overwhelmingly the hipsters.

As I'm sure you see with your projects being mostly east end area those house prices haven't fluctuated anywhere near that amount in decades time much less 4 years.

I gurantee though that your clients are not hipsters either though.

I agree with what you are saying 100%

-SATURDAY SCHEDULE: 11:00 am bridal shower (LASS ONLY) 2:00 pm 4 year old's birthday party 3:00 pm 1 year old's birthday party

-CONTROVERSIAL: Think the guards around The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier should lighten up a bit. I get the reverence aspect, but the impracticality of the whole 24 hour watch/pacing routine in any weather condition really irks me for some reason. Are they anticipating foreign invasion/desecration? And scolding US citizens for speaking within earshot is a little heavy handed. jmoh

-SNACKDOWN: Roosters last night post-mashing. Miller Lite pitchers and 10 hots, all drums. 8/10.

-MASHING: Hot streak continues. All singles. Sprayed grounders/liners every which way to Sunday.

-GREATER OR LESSER: David Sunflower Seeds >>

-COMPLAINT: F'n gas stations not selling six packs of 12 oz. domesto cans anymore? Can only find tall boys, which are fine, but I like 12 oz. cans. Don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining, folks.

-POSITIVITY: Leave for Charleston next Friday. Week on IOP for the 4th could be the prescription.

-RECOMMENDATION: Get pumped.

Depends on how the house continues to appreciate, you idiot.

Using the same logic, you should be pissed at making post IPO money in facebook stock, knowing damn well you could have loaned Zuckerberg 50 bucks ten years ago and become a billionaire.

F yes I'm pissed!

I just found out about Bitcoin a few weeks back and grabbed what small profit I could off that shit. GYERO clowned my ass pretty good and I laugh at me too, but damn if I had known about that when you guys apparently knew I'd be Bullitt county rich.

Reactions: Mashburned
-CONTROVERSIAL: Think the guards around The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier should lighten up a bit. I get the reverence aspect, but the impracticality of the whole 24 hour watch/pacing routine in any weather condition really irks me for some reason. Are they anticipating foreign invasion/desecration? And scolding US citizens for speaking within earshot is a little heavy handed. jmoh

Kind of disappointed, would have thought someone who appreciates tradition and symbolism would be more understanding.

Spoiler alert: The Bengals lose their only playoff game again.
title-1.jpg

Still not convinced krazy actually knows what bitcoin is.

You would be correct. However I gave my buddy, who is all over this shit, 3K for whatever that buys me in his acct and two weeks later when he told me it was up to 700 from 500 he gave me 4K back and kept $200 for taxes.

Then he laughed at me yesterday when it was up to 750. But after Dennis gave me real advice and I got med bills for surgery and a new baby I figured that money was better off in my hands than it was in some imaginary financial world that already crashed once.

I'm just happy to make people laugh though, really.

- Something I still haven't mastered in a relationship-> acting like I give a shit when she gets all worked up about something that doesn't really matter. Like she'll be pissed off about something at work- of which of course I don't understand considering I'm not in her industry, at her office or know her co-workers- yet I'm supposed to be able to give good feedback? I'll listen. I'll be a sounding board for her to vent. But besides that, what the hell else am I supposed to do? Then she gets red at me!
Lol, that's never going to change, bud.
...their advanced analytics also rated Murray the highest % of future All Star.
Ummm... he's a tweener. Not athletic enough. Shot isn't consistent. Game doesn't translate well to the next level. Not a top 10 pick.
Spoiler alert: The Bengals lose their only playoff game again.
I just hope they can find a way to top last years sh!tshow.

-I do like when the soccer guys have a big game. Not a ton of opps for Americans to get into a national pride team sport.

-Video out there of Ronaldhino repeatedly nailing the crossbar off volleys. Pretty damn amazing.

SEC enrollment numbers:

Texas A&M----61,642
Florida----49,459
Alabama----36,047
Missouri----35,425
Georgia----35,197
S. Carolina---32,971
LSU----31,044
Tennessee----30,386
Kentucky----29,203
Arkansas----26,237
Auburn----25,912
Ole Miss---22,503
Miss State---20,138
Vanderbilt----12,686

Soccer is gaining in popularity in this country for two reasons imo - the FIFA video game is fun as hell and kids staying with it longer.....

....kids staying in it longer because their parents don't want them riding the pine as young un's on the diamond or the court (meaning they suck), or they are too pussified to let them play football.

Last edited:
I honestly think a promotion/relegation system would be great. We could play the other scrub teams in the JV league and feel good about ourselves if we ever got promoted to play with the big boys.

Agreed. Also think every team should have an official scarf all the fans wear!

:mad:

You soccer touchbois just keep trying me! Keep doing it!

Reactions: WettCat
Guess if its been 50 plus years since a championship in your city you do this. Still cannot for the life of me figure out how that guy got on top of the street sign, on the corner of Euclid and Woodland in 96, the night of our first title in 18 years.
spos0999.jpg

Clkt-FiWEAAnXvo.jpg:large

Reactions: WayneDougan
Guess if its been 50 plus years since a championship in your city you do this. Still cannot for the life of me figure out how that guy got on top of the street sign, on the corner of Euclid and Woodland in 96, the night of our first title in 18 years.

Clkt-FiWEAAnXvo.jpg:large

I'm questioning the design of that building. Why would you have windows that just look out to other windows three feet across? #Cleveland

It think the phrase "eventually failed" would indicate it is not and was not, in fact, one of the top consulting firms in NYC. It was definitely one of the consulting firms in NYC though.

Fortune named it one of the Top 50 companies to work for in '99. But what do I know.

Is that how you got into the lucrative paint selling industry?

Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT