ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood putting someone on ignore. Seems like a pussy way of dealing with it.

It's not a battle for the seven kingdoms. It's a message board. Some posters are terrible and I don't care to read their bullshit.

Reactions: JustinSphere
I hope she was fired immediately.

A lot of guys would have missed out on the car wash of a lifetime though.

Me and my family were happy with the verdict, we thought he was innocent. My parents didn't know anything about sports but loved OJ from the Naked Gun movies. Marsha Clarke was completely unlikable, Darden was inept. Looking back obviously he was guilty, but it was one of those times when you could clearly see the difference between those that are at the top of their profession and those that are average. It was kind of neat actually, outside of sports you never really get to see that. Average person doesn't really see the difference between a good and bad engineer, etc etc, but it was kind of neat to see on tv. That and the 30 for 30 about Duke lacrosse where that lawyer basically learned genetic engineering were pretty eye opening for me in terms of understanding what made a good lawyer versus average lawyer. Made me respect the "great" lawyers quite a bit.

Reactions: GrandePdre
-Watched the verdict in freshman health class. Almost positive I was at Rick Pitino basketball camp during the chase. I know I was shortly there after.

-Still have 2 episodes to watch.

-Why not put someone on ignore? I think it's pretty awesome until you idiots continue to entertain them.

-Watched the verdict in freshman health class. Almost positive I was at Rick Pitino basketball camp during the chase. I know I was shortly there after.
It was also a "shadow" day so I was at DeSales as well. Loved that everyone there was pretty much like "Hey we're gonna shut it down for the day, i know we have dozens of potential students visiting today but i mean, we're gonna bring in the rolling TV cart."

Why not put someone on ignore? I think it's pretty awesome until you idiots continue to entertain them.

Guilty as charged, but Chief is not a troll. He is a certified simpleton.

Arguing with UKO, for instance, just feeds into his pathology. But Chief Paduke is apparently too stupid to be properly processed. The guy apparently thinks he is adding to the whole shebang. Sorta sad, to be honest. But it might need to be policed. Or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
You guys bitching about people not ignoring Chief and disrupting the flow are disrupting the flow more than the people responding to Chief.

Do you really need a button to ignore someone? Can you not control yourself and ignore him on your own? If you don't like what someone says, just don't respond and don't read it. But don't bitch about other people responding. STOP CENSORING GYERO!

And they say Trump is a monster for ignoring certain media groups, bunch of freaking Gyero Nazi's.

Chase -><- close to being added to the list. Tread lightly.

-Coach Joyce put the TV on for the verdict and when it was read I remember him almost falling out of his chair slapping the desk yelling. "Holy Shit they let the son of a bitch off." As a freshman in High School I was :scream: at him yelling obscenities than the verdict. Come to find out that was just the beginning of it. The cussing and banter at an all male high school is pretty crude.

Reactions: wcc31
Snicker's is the GOAT. Not really debatable. And I love some Reese's Cups. But Snickers just brings it across the board. It's like comparing Lebron and Steph. Lebron has the all around game (Chocolate, Nougat, Peanuts, and Caramel), whereas Steph is a great shooter and ball handler (Chocolate and Peanut Butter).

Snickers
Twix
Kit Kat
Crunch
Toblerone (Dark Horse Pick)

HM - Reese's (Is it a candy bar??)

Note - Milky Way should be on the list, but why would anyone buy a Milky Way over a Snicker's?

I'm not a candy bar guy, at all. I do like a dark chocolate snickers and I like the mini bite size versions of most candy bars. With that being said, Kit Kat as your all time #1? That's is the most simpleton take in history.

Snickers Ice Cream bar -> FTW. TMFS.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Take 5 is GOAT candy bar. Mother-in-law always throws in a giant bag of fun size Take 5's anytime she gives me a gift.

Anyone have cabin recs for Gatlinburg? I haven't been in about 10 years and I was never the one booking. Looking for a place for 3 couples and around 300-400 a night.

1. Snickers
  2. 100 Grand
  3. Kit Kat
  4. Butterfinger
  5. Almond Joy
HM: Whatchamacallit, Nestle Crunch, 3 Musketeers

100 Grand
Whatchamacallit
Twix
Snickers
Kit Kat

If Reese's Cups can be on the list, they move to number 3.

Underrated:

Butterfinger
5th Avenue
Krackel

If we're going to include Reese's, marcus include M&Ms, Hershey Kisses, and York Peppermint Patties.

Arguing with UKO, for instance, just feeds into his pathology.

Glad I was on your mind. Hugs.

But I don't "argue" with anyone....I make a point which is generally 101% accurate, and move on. I will buy anyone here a beer and let you know that as well.

Really prefer dark chocolate myself, 72% cacao. Valrhona is my favorite. Goes well with a nice red wine.

Don't mind it with sea salt either.

Reactions: anthonys735
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT