ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really prefer dark chocolate myself, 72% cacao. Valrhona is my favorite. Goes well with a nice red wine.

Don't mind it with sea salt either.
Also with scotch/bourbon.

If you don't prefer dark chocolate at this point, you're just wrong. Milk chocolate is for simpleton losers. 100% that chad hates dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate M&M's
Dark Chocolate Reece Cups
Dark Chocolate Snickers
^All superior to their redneck unemployed vaping cousins -> milk chocolate.

Whoa..............whoa............whoa.........

Dark chocolate Reese's over the Milk Chocolate version?????

W T F ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

No.

Reactions: ukwizard
Take 5 looks like a cross between a protein bar and those little orange and black wrapped pieces of bullshit old people give away on Halloween.

No thanks.

Reactions: B Rax
I absolutely prefer milk chocolate. Unlike you pretentious dark chocolate lovers, I'm not trying to prove anything. Just being true to myself.

Reactions: chitown87
-No caramello? Easy top 5

- Bitcoin above $750 now. Got out too early but still made money on something I know jackshit about and still do not understand in the least little bit how it actually works.

- The thing that everyone overlooks because of the murder is what Nicole put OJ through. I mean it would never justify hitting or killing her at all, but she did marry him as a restaurant server and have 2 kids by him which led to her forever being paid with free house and car to boot. Sleeping with anyone she could to rub his nose in shit is also a slutty way to go about it too! There are breaking points and she seemingly wanted to break him.

That said, standing out the window and watching her get plowed by some dude is just weird AF. Also weird was when the 911 operator, who heard OJ in the background screaming at her for sucking D, asked if she had done it.........then Nicole says well yea but it was awhile back.......WTF!

- This rain will give me a nice break for 1-2 days and then it's balls out. 7 houses and 3 restaurants next month.

Take 5 is GOAT candy bar. Mother-in-law always throws in a giant bag of fun size Take 5's anytime she gives me a gift.

Anyone have cabin recs for Gatlinburg? I haven't been in about 10 years and I was never the one booking. Looking for a place for 3 couples and around 300-400 a night.

Gatlinburg Falls. Have rented from them about 15 times. First class cabins, All are brand new. Most have Pin Ball machine , Golden Tee, or some form of video games, Pool Table, or all of the above. They have locations in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. $350-$400 will get you a very nice cabin (sleep 10-12). There are located right out of town, secluded, but very close to the strip.

- The thing that everyone overlooks because of the murder is what Nicole put OJ through. I mean it would never justify hitting or killing her at all, but she did marry him as a restaurant server and have 2 kids by him which led to her forever being paid with free house and car to boot. Sleeping with anyone she could to rub his nose in shit is also a slutty way to go about it too! There are breaking points and she seemingly wanted to break him.

Yeah, it's called "victim shaming" and generally frowned upon when said victim is murdered. But I get what you're saying- she did kind of have those beatings and decapitation coming.

Doubt it. Most people just "own" 401K and that is easy to understand.

[winking]

-Chad I clearly stated it doesn't justify that shit. Did that fly over your head?

So if your spouse is trying to get back at you by sleeping with your friends, shouldn't you really be more mad at said friends?

So if your spouse is trying to get back at you by sleeping with your friends, shouldn't you really be more mad at said friends?

For me yes 100%.

But the more I learn about OJ the more I doubt he had any friends except AC. Dude was as fake as they come.

Cle7OmTWgAAeIyG.jpg:large

pitino-cal_crop_650x440.jpg

If pcc and all her white trashiness were real, then by God so is krazykats. Hear this, though -- I am the front runner, and was first in line to hate that guy. Give me that much.

White chocolate fan. So it's confirmed, white chocolate sucks.

wccs favorite article of the year on SI.com today, where scouts anonymously break down the draft. One called Kyle Wiltjer the worst athlete he's ever seen :joy:

drxman is hardcore voting for Donald Trump, isn't he?

Snicker's is the GOAT. Not really debatable. And I love some Reese's Cups. But Snickers just brings it across the board. It's like comparing Lebron and Steph. Lebron has the all around game (Chocolate, Nougat, Peanuts, and Caramel), whereas Steph is a great shooter and ball handler (Chocolate and Peanut Butter).

Nice work.

Looking for a place for 3 couples and around 300-400 a night.

You're gonna need a bigger cabin...

Really prefer dark chocolate myself

Bring a few back to our side, Doc...:fistbump:

Underrated as touch, imo.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT