ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also with scotch/bourbon.

If you don't prefer dark chocolate at this point, you're just wrong. Milk chocolate is for simpleton losers. 100% that chad hates dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate M&M's
Dark Chocolate Reece Cups
Dark Chocolate Snickers
^All superior to their redneck unemployed vaping cousins -> milk chocolate.

Jesus, we get it, your family has money. :rolleyes: Nobody on earth could bring up scotch/Bourbon when talking about the best candy bar, except Anth.[sick]

According to the tax laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kit Kit, Twix, Nestle Crunch and Twizzlers are not candy/candy bars and as such are not subject to sales tax.

Congrats. I just saved you a few pennies if you wanna argue with the guy at Thorntons.

Reactions: Mashburned
-I will say this, at least she is pure smoke. She's legit a legit 10. If you're going to do it, marcus make it worth it. They've been together since basically he walked on campus.

I don't think she's remotely close to a 10. To each their own though.

CkoauF2UkAApIP3.jpg

-I will say this, at least she is pure smoke. She's legit a legit 10. If you're going to do it, marcus make it worth it. They've been together since basically he walked on campus.

I don't know about all that. She has the bleached blonde LA bimbo look going for her, I suppose.

Shame on you, GYERO. Shame on you people.

I'm just glad he met the woman of his dreams. The one he can't stand to be without. The one who completes him. You don't understand love.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I don't think she's remotely close to a 10. To each their own though.

CkoauF2UkAApIP3.jpg

Lmao

This one gets to stay at home and raise the kiddos while Julius is out there banging 10's on the road.

When you consider that, it's not that bad, unless you have morals or something.

Reactions: HossCat73
She's got that "white girl dating a black guy" vibe, which is new, and yeah after looking at some of her pics I'd say probably not a 10. She's realy all over the map. But I've seen her in person several times and she was pure smoke. She looks pretty close to a 10 here.

CiTega1XAAQNqj_.jpg

Cf5lEprWsAU_MT6.jpg

Get real, she's dope AF.

People who search for the 'worst' picture of someone and then post it as 'proof' are the worst. I can find a bad picture of anyone. [eyeroll]
Psht, no way. I found two pics on the internet where she looks like shit. She's not even close to a 10. Bobby banged a girl that was WAY hotter once.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the black dress pose is augmented by a snap filter.

She was a legit 10 a few years ago, she's had some work done and looks too fake these days. Don't get the already smoke early 20s girls altering their looks, should wait until you start to fade a little to do that shit.

Reactions: _Chase_
She was a legit 10 a few years ago, she's had some work done and looks too fake these days. Don't get the already smoke early 20s girls altering their looks, should wait until you start to fade a little to do that shit.
Yeah, I can see that. Tough to tell what pics she's altered and such but looks like she's unfortunately had some face work done. She was cute as hell before but I don't think chest is the only thing she touched up.

Ignore me, bob. Thanks.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Did Anthony say that a "white girl dating a black guy" vibe is.......new? Like that's a new thing and not seen much?

She's got that "white girl dating a black guy" vibe, which is new, and yeah after looking at some of her pics I'd say probably not a 10. She's realy all over the map. But I've seen her in person several times and she was pure smoke. She looks pretty close to a 10 here.

CiTega1XAAQNqj_.jpg

Cf5lEprWsAU_MT6.jpg

She may be a black guy's 10, true.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
(A) Never said she was hideous, which you're implying.

(B) Didn't have to "search" for a shit picture. It took precisely 2 seconds of looking at her twitter. In fact, it was the very first full body picture I saw of her.

*She has very clearly gotten less attractive over the last few years. Before long she'll have that baboon's ass look that women get when they have entirely too much plastic surgery done to their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT