ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bronco chase was one of those moments where you just remember where you were when you watched it and the only question that went through your mind was Is OJ going to off himself on live tv?

How old is your wife? I remember distinctly watching the chase at my grandmas house and I was only 9 at the time.

Had to explain to my kids what the OKC bombing was last night so I'm right there with you, BBdK.

I loved the OJ doc. The main thing for me was that it made me realize just how huge OJ actually was before the murder. Growing up I always just knew who he was because he was really good football player who killed his wife. Watching that made me realize he was essentially at a Tiger Woods/LeBron level of celebrity at one point before he killed Nicole.

How old is your wife? I remember distinctly watching the chase at my grandmas house and I was only 9 at the time.

Same age -- you probably also remember Scotty Thurman's rainbow 3. A 9 year old girl has no clue who OJ is, nor was she likely watching the NBA Finals. Much more important things on her mind at that age, I'm assuming.

Learn little girls.

The Bronco chase was one of those moments where you just remember where you were when you watched it and the only question that went through your mind was Is OJ going to off himself on live tv?

Few of us were dosed up when they flipped the coverage from the game, and nobody said anything for over an hour..

-Verdict was read when I was working at Liquor Barn Southland Drive..customers and employees alike were gathered around a 13" security monitor watching him walk on double murder.

Couldn't the defense at some point have had OJ try on the gloves? Seems like they knew what was going to happen.

They had OJ stop taking his arthritis medicine for 2 weeks, his hands swole up like catchers mitts.

Maybe it's because I am older than BBdK's wife, but I remember everything with the OJ stuff. I was obsessed with it.

Why would the Defense try something they didn't know the answer to? Hunch or not. You don't take chances.
Based on everything we've learned it seems like they goaded Darden into making that move. They knew what the outcome would be which is why they had him stop taking his arthritis medicine. Wouldn't surprise me if they had purchased a pair of similar gloves and had him practicing.

Darden got tricked into doing it. You never ask a question on cross that you don't know the answer to, even in small claims court, much less the Trial of the Century.

Government employees lol.

I was the day bartender at Darryl's in Lexington during the trial. The TVs stayed on Court TV pretty much every afternoon. The day of the verdicts was crazy. Every table and booth in that bar area was packed. No one would sit in the dining room since there were no TVs. The second the verdict came in the place emptied out within 10 minutes. Everybody pissed. Some of the women were crying. The girl who was supposed to work the night shift called in saying she was too upset to work that night.

Only person I saw that day happy with the verdict was Rodrick Rhodes. And he loved our buffalo wings.

Reactions: wcc31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT