ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClZYO3_UgAE9b1j.jpg

* Always happy for ex-Knicks winning titles knowing that they'd never win it while with the Knicks. I love JR Smith. Working in an office with a bunch of coaches I'm the only person who likes JR Smith, which is fair. A coach SHOULD hate JR Smith because he's a big goof who goes against everything a decent coach would stand for. But that press conference, man. Always had a soft spot, no matter how many knucklehead things he does.

* Best offensive team in 25 seasons and they go scoreless in the last 4:39. Poor Steph got swallowed up by the moment. He'll be fine, but that wasn't a series he'll want to put on his refrigerator. He had 2-3 pretty good looks in the second half of that ballgame that hit backboard and no rim. Not to mention the dumb turnovers he's been committing all season for being so dang cute with the ball and never getting called out for it.

* Actions have consequences. If you attack too many groins and generally act like a buffoon, the basketball gods aren't going to let your team win game 7 on your back. Draymond was the only guy on GSW who came to play last night and balled out. But justice prevailed.

* In the 4th quarter when everybody on Cleveland decided to stop scoring and all the momentum was with GSW, LeBron came down and hit a three when his jumper had let him down all game, and then the next trip down the floor he drew a 3-shot foul and hit all 3. Can't question a man's resolve in winning time when he does that, plus the block was pretty good.

* Tyler Ulis WOULD get drafted by the Spurs. And only the Spurs. I honestly can't imagine him playing for another team.

* I wouldn't trade #9 for a Knicks or Vikings championship, but it's close.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
The constant is Kentucky. They're going to keep winning. My belief is that if you get 5 championships in your lifetime, it's been pretty good. I'm 30 and have 4. The 5th one is much more likely to also be a Kentucky title than any of my other dumb teams.

I just want that NBA title and that Super Bowl. I remember how we all were during the Final Four drought. UK has always been priority #1 for me as a fan but I love the Knicks and Vikings. Knicks haven't won a title since 1973, Vikings have been around since 1961 and have never won, and I'd love for it to happen. I'm not going to be like "THIS WAS WORTH LOSING TO WISCONSIN!" or anything if the Vikes win the title, but I will be just as happy as I was in 2012.

Steph's 40 footers and quick shots are great...and fun to watch...when they go in. But when they don't, they're simply horrible basketball shots and leave his team exposed.

Probably best to shoot those when on a big run and ahead with the momentum. But when your team is up against it, its better to go back to fundamental basketball.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Steph's 40 footers and quick shots are great...and fun to watch...when they go in. But when they don't, they're simply horrible basketball shots and leave his team exposed.

Probably best to shoot those when on a big run and ahead with the momentum. But when your team is up against it, its better to go back to fundamental basketball.

Or considering his success, it's probably best for him to keep doing exactly what he's been doing.

You're so damn dense.

The Warriors lost a Game 7 that was tied with a minute to play and now they should change the way they play?

You = Kneejerk Idiot

Been saying it all season. Not sure how that is knee-jerk. Playoffs are different. In all sports. Cavs made better adjustments and they won. Warriors weren't comfortable in 90 point games.

Been saying it all season. Not sure how that is knee-jerk. Playoffs are different. In all sports. Cavs made better adjustments and they won. Warriors weren't comfortable in 90 point games.

Irving hit a ridiculous 3 and James made a ridiculous block at the rim in transition. That's basketball. Neither team was much better than the other.

"Playoffs are different"

Lol, they WON the Championship last year, and made it to Game 7 of the Finals this year, which included an incredible comeback against OKC, the team you proclaimed "was just too talented and physical, Warriors can't match up"...until they came back and beat them.

Stop being stupid. Warriors formula clearly works, they were beaten by another great team that featured a Performance for the ages from one of the best players of All Time.

Well, he needs to knock it off. He lost in Game 7 to LeBron James. Time for a complete overhaul to his game.

He did become the first player to lead his team to the first and only blown 3-1 lead in the history of the NBA Finals, so that is quite an accomplishment. Personally, I hope he keeps jacking 30 footers that hit the side of the backboard and keeps trying the behind the back, completely unnecessary pass that sailed out of bounds and let the Cavs take the lead.

Keep it up Steph. I enjoyed your team becoming the official biggest chokers in NBA history. And FYI, Steph has SUCKED in both of his finals appearances. Thats why Iguadola has a finals MVP and Steph has none.

I love the Reds and the Bengals but if them never winning a championship from here on meant UK with Cal at the helm passes UCLA then so be it.

Reactions: natron20
I'd trade every win the Reds, Cardinals, Bengals, Knicks, Vikings, and all of GYERO's favorite professional sports teams could theoretically get from now until eternity in exchange for 1 preseason win for the Cats.

I'd literally burn the entire sport of soccer to the ground for the Blue/White game.

Skip Bayless is a genius. He has solidified a career/gimmick based solely on one athlete. As long as LeBron is in the spotlight, so is Skip. It's a win-win no matter the outcome. He has attached himself to his legacy, even if he does come across as an idiotic contrarian.

He is a parasite of epic proportions, but that's the model he created for himself and it worked. He's totally hate able and has spawned tons of insufferable a-holes trying to be like him, but he's the godfather. A true innovator.

Reactions: GrandePdre
So I went to OTR Saturday night after minor league soccer action and got an Uber home. Got picked up at Halfcut because I ate a turtle at Gomez as a late night pre-Father's Day gift to myself. Check my email and turns out my Uber home was free, since there's a gay bar right next door and Uber was offering free rides to and from gay bars this weekend.

Does this mean I have to add a rainbow filter to my Facebook picture now?

So I went to OTR Saturday night after minor league soccer action and got an Uber home. Got picked up at Halfcut because I ate a turtle at Gomez as a late night pre-Father's Day gift to myself. Check my email and turns out my Uber home was free, since there's a gay bar right next door and Uber was offering free rides to and from gay bars this weekend.

No shit- did they end up tying FC Huntington? I was hoping for that point lol Huntington's tough- they have that one kid Conner Mitchell who actually started for Morehead State back in the day.

No shit- did they end up tying FC Huntington? I was hoping for that point lol Huntington's tough- they have that one kid Conner Mitchell who actually started for Morehead State back in the day.
They beat Toronto 2-1 in a comeback win with 2 goals in the 2nd half and hey wait a minute you're making fun of me

Reactions: GrandePdre
Lebatard was talking today about not being surprised if Lebron leaves again to play with his buddies or to bring relevance back to LA......

I'd think he would go play in NY with Carmelo before heading to LA and the western conference. Just seems like a more likely scenario and just as profitable from a marketing standpoint.

Exactly. Why the f*ck would he go anywhere? Answer: He wouldn't.

-Mousetrap is great little place but I swear those girls get the order wrong at a 75% clip and the sandwiches are neatly packaged so I never realize until I get to my desk. I asked for 2 pimento + country ham on wheat. Not exactly a complicated order. Got a pimento on wheat and a country ham on wheat. Individual sandwiches. :joy:

-The winter boys are going to be calling for fall days after this weekend. Going to be shhweaty.

-PTI(pti) went to NYC... to run 100 miles. I actually can understand some of the enjoyment in races and that stuff but for the life of me I can not understand the appeal of that one. Running for 27 hours in NYC is about as low on the list of things I'd like to do there. 5 miles in the park and I'm good. He's just an idiot.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.

I'm assuming they have some criteria to know if you are gay? Driver shows his dick, if you put it in your mouth, free ride?

I'm assuming they have some criteria to know if you are gay? Driver shows his dick, if you put it in your mouth, free ride?
That's a weird assumption, I mean I don't know much about Uber's business model but it seems like that would be a horrible way for their drivers to conduct themselves.

All I did was get a ride and Uber paid for it.

Seriously though if you get in a car and someone does that to you, leave the car and call a grown up. That's not safe.

It seriously took an entire hour of my time to get the bill back down to what it is supposed to be. There was absolutely no good explanation for the ridiculous jump in price. Then I'm supposed to act grateful that they credited my account for something I never should have owed in the first place. :chairshot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT