ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, would you rather win the US open or snort blow off Paulina's...whatever.

I wondered what that buzzing sound was when DJ backed off. Makes sense now that dK noted that it was the cameraman. It was obvious that the camera shot was from further away than the typical approach. I'm guessing he had no interest in being any closer at that point.

I had to miss part of the coverage - I'm inferring that Johnson had to play the rest of the round with the thought that there might be a penalty stroke assessed? Geez. Sunday. U.S. Open. Nearly everyone coughing up shots. He earned it.

Also, if he told her to wear that little white number, that's the definition of truly thinking your way through the entire final round of your first major championship win... from first tee to afterparty.

James needs to take over. Great floor game but its crunchtime. He has to be The Guy.

James needs to take over. Great floor game but its crunchtime. He has to be The Guy.
Don't know that JR Smith and Richard Jefferson are the guys you want shooting now but wtf do I know I'm just a minor league soccer ball

What a GD game. What. a. Game. LeBron is such a beast. He basically won 3 straight games himself. Kyrie is an idiot, but that 3 was a monster, and he had a great game. Kid clearly did not learn a single thing about smart basketball at Duke. Learn clock management.

Really glad GSW didn't win with the monster game Green was having. I was neutral on the guy coming into the playoffs, but grew to despise him. Still love Curry and Thompson though.

Just could never stand GSW's owner ("We are LIGHTYEARS ahead of everyone else") and fans. Really dbag? You squeaked out a 7 game win against OKC then went all 18-1 Patriots, blowing a 3-1 lead. And the GSW fans - ugggh. I'm sure there are some great ones, but the bandwagon Silicon Valley DB fans are the worst. The guy waving his towel like a madman on LeBron's last FT to seal it - yeah, that was the CEO of Box. From Seattle. Went to school in LA. But he's a HUGE GSW fan (as of a year ago). Good to see them get some comeuppance.

I can't remember many Game 7's honestly, but that has to be one of the better ones ever. If Lebron gets that dunk though it could have made it the best, if it isn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT