ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClKanufUgAAhUjD.jpg

[laughing] Someone apparently still lurks in GYERO from time to time...

Good article. Interesting to hear Tarbell's comments on the recent stuff.

As much as I love going down to OTR as an old who remembers when it was OFF LIMITS you do kinda have a bit of "uh, yeah, so where'd all the actual residents go?" feeling sometimes. Then you get a turtle from Gomez and power through.
Props to Cincy on discovering Urban Revitalization.

SAE's taking on all comers today...trashing the Commonwealth's soft drink, the emerging Lexington culinary scene, and his old adversaries, UK Football and Beavis. Should make for an entertaining Friday in these parts.

:popcorn:

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Maybe I'm the only one, but I've gotten to where I just really don't like to go to West Sixth unless the weather is right to sit outside. Last 2 times I've been in there I thought it smelled and was way to warm inside.

Not crazy about Ethereal's suds but it's a nice set up. Breakroom is nice just to grab some drinks and chill. I really like Blue Stallion but would like to see it located in a different part of town though the 2 guys next door that are always out cooking ribs are pretty funny of you talk to them.

I really like Blue Stallion but would like to see it located in a different part of town though the 2 guys next door that are always out cooking ribs are pretty funny of you talk to them.

Did they offer to slap their meat across your grill?

Just started listening and hear LT is excited about the women's clinic coming up. I can only imagine what is going through his head.

Imagine that Bevin has some dirtbag gopher like Doug in House of Cards except he's from Pikeville, sweats profusely, chain smokes heaters and drives some 90's model black Cadillac.

Bevin sets up the meeting between Ramsey and Dirtbag Gopher at a Hardee's in Casey County.

"DR. RAMSEY. WE CAN EITHER DO THIS HARD WAY *pulls out beat up black briefcase full with incriminating evidence, photos*..... OR THE EASY WAY * presents Ramsey with clear instructions on stepping down*".

Ramsey agrees to step down, Dirtbag Gopher fires up a fresh crisp, gets on the burner to inform Bevin and peels out of Hardee's parking lot.

None crispier than Diet Big K, :100points:.

They have Big K TEN now that's pretty awesome. It's in a red can and tastes better than the Diet Big K. Ten calories per can. I think it just launched. First time I saw it was last week.

Give me a regular coke and a smile. Pepsi tastes like unicorn piss to me. Diet anything is disgusting.

Yup in Lebanon at the American University in Beriut. Went there when I was in Beriut for a week while attending the American University in Cairo. Beautiful campus sitting literally on the Mediterranean Sea. Absolutely gorgeous. The city is half tremendous architecture, half blown out buildings. Very interesting.

The girls there are a mixture of French and Arab which blends spectacularly. But be careful l, if you take one outside a bar for a little back alley action her brother and his 4 friends may show up yelling at you and her in Arabic which I would imagine is really scary....

Under a microscope because the media sucks giant dick balls and trolls like uko are allowed to run wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT