ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay Thompson and Golden State tried to go on their run to get back in this thing, but LeBron was like a f'n superhero out there. Like a cheat code or some shit. As good as a finals performance as anyone has ever had. Even Jordan.

ClH8WKbUkAEC0zA.jpg:large
"Hey Craig, gonna order some Mad Mushroom cheese sticks with the little cups of sauce oh hey Richard..."

Reactions: jayroon
Oh bullshit. First off, Curry has proven himself to be a solid character guy his entire career. He acted like a baby tonight over a bad call.

LeBron has overtly asked for the crown his entire career (King James, The Chosen One, that bullshit Decision show), so yeah, he gets treated differently.

Spare me.

Would love to know what those fans said. Steph was in a full blown 4 year old temper tantrum and those two fans were running it while pointing at the mouth piece. It got Steph to laugh and give them fives as he left and Lue had the biggest shit eating grin I've seen on a coach in awhile.

Curry is fine except for his flopping and mouthpiece. Can't have your wife flapping her gums like that though.

Thompson was fine before he started talking shit about Lebron. Respect your opponent. Play the damn game.

I think we all agree Green is the absolute worst.

Not a good start

The USGA has just closed Oakmont CC to spectators to begin Friday morning due to some public areas affected by large amounts of rain. So if leader Andrew Landry makes his putt on 18 this morning for a 66, which would be the lowest opening round ever for a US Open at Oakmont, the squirrels may be the only witnesses

Not a GS honk but I get where Kerr is coming from. Kinda hard to allow a game (and series for that matter) to be played that physically but then call several iffy touch fouls on the least physical guy out there. In regular season games they were probably legit calls but if you're gonna allow mugging/obvious moving screens/chucking off the ball/etc, don't call touch fouls on the MVP.

They were down 31-11 in the 1st Quarter. Maybe Kerr should focus on that instead of the foul calls. They were blitzed out of the gate...and that's why they lost. They weren't ready to play.

:basketball::100points:

ClH9wmaWIAA5mdb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
~If we are going to take guns away from citizens, ban the sale of certain guns, and scale back the overall availability of guns then we need to turn around and take the same shit away from local law enforcement. Citizens would not fear their damned government as much if local law enforcement were not paramilitary groups with little accountability.

~Yeah, a few of those foul calls on Curry were bullshit, but that wasn't the difference in the game. LeBron James playing like the best player on planet Earth decided the game. That LeBron should show up more often and maybe his team would not be on the brink of elimination for three games. Also anyone calling for Curry to be suspended is a dumbass.

~It's easy to tell soccer is growing as a sport here. People are pretending to care about games that aren't the World Cup. I will be glad when it is main stream enough that soccer fan gets over his 'short fan syndrome' and doesn't have to go out of his (her) way to prove that they're soccer fan or that soccer's so important/popular.

~Weather is supposed to be pretty ideal this weekend. Little mowing, little grilling, a few collides.

~Was supposed to have been in trial all next week. Settled Monday. Made this week much lighter. Next week there's not a damned thing on my calendar. I'm sure that will change, but it's a good feeling and a chance to catch up on other shit. Or as my wife pointed out, a chance to stain the deck. :(

-Oh everyone hates the Warriors and LeBron is the greatest player on the planet again? I HATE the pro sports overreaction bullshit. The media routinely discusses greatest all time lists based on individual games.

-Like to remind people who didn't like the Warriors first. I like them in CWebb days when it wasn't cool.

-Felt like crap all day yesterday, most likely from too much Graeters and scotch the night before. Thankfully my partner talked me into a ride. Felt much better afterwards and would've continued felt like a piece of sh*t if I just laid around. Peer pressure is the best for working out.

-I thought Trailer Park Boys was something new. I just keep watching 2 episodes every night and I assume they just have unlimited episodes at this point as I'm in the middle of season 4.

Last edited:
If Lebron wins this Championship, this moves him wayyyy up the all-timer lists in my book...GASP...above Bird!!! But he needs to land the plane. This could totally re-write his legacy. Putting a team on your back with BEASTMODE performances, and bringing a Championship to a city that hasn't won one in our lifetimes, and in your hometown no less. That's legendary stuff.

He's still a Top 10 type guy if he doesn't win, but pulling this off puts him in the stratosphere. And Anth, I understand what you're saying about game-to-game analysis, but 40+ in back-to-back elimination games just doesn't happen...like ever.

I agree with you. I think he's better than Steph, though Steph had the better season and was the MVP, deservedly. Just saying that Lebron's Game 5 and 6 Finals performances were transcendent. When that happens, everything is off the table. And if he does it in Game 7, then that will be talked about until the end of time.

LOL at '73 this morning. Dude wants Curry to lose so bad so that he can "validate" all his overrated/etc stuff (as if it would), that he's ready to move Bird down his list if LeBron can just finish them off...as if Lebron isn't already above Bird. Poor guy.

Do agree with his overall points about LeBron and his legacy though. Would be hard to question his killer instinct ever again, that's for sure.

How good is Tristan Thompson in his role? Dude is like a mobile tree out there.

Game 7 is gonna be [cheers]

-Fri/Sat is going to be a sun up to sun down buffet of golf at Oakmont, looks to be dry the rest of the way. :golf:

Soccer being on TV creates more interest. There were plenty of people watching bootleg internet feeds of Premier League games not that long ago. Being on ESPN at a decent hour is pretty nice. Being able to go back and forth with basketball last night was pretty simple. Not sure why some think you had to choose one or the other.

Reactions: catholic_back
Soccer being on TV creates more interest. There were plenty of people watching bootleg internet feeds of Premier League games not that long ago. Being on ESPN at a decent hour is pretty nice. Being able to go back and forth with basketball last night was pretty simple. Not sure why some think you had to choose one or the other.
You can only like one thing the best and everything else is awful and your a idiot for liking it.

Also, my thing from my time is better than your thing.

This is how life works.

Reactions: RibsAndWhiteBread
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT