ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer being on TV creates more interest. There were plenty of people watching bootleg internet feeds of Premier League games not that long ago. Being on ESPN at a decent hour is pretty nice. Being able to go back and forth with basketball last night was pretty simple. Not sure why some think you had to choose one or the other.

If soccer fans weren't such f'ing geeks, I wouldn't have said anything.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
[laughing] @ Steph pegging the owners son with his mouth piece. Would have been a direct shot to the face if he didn't have his hand up. What a game that was to watch. If you can't get enjoyment out of watching a high level game like that, change the channel to the news or whatever else tickles your fancy. Bandwagon fan rooting for Cleveland Sunday.
Have profited nicely on these playoffs. Hit 4/5 games thus far. :cool2: Snuck a $5 prop bet on Landry to win the Open. 80-1 odds.

So GS wins by like 9 in game 7, right? With no suspensions on the line I would imagine it gets chippy. Look for Green to be the ass clown that he is.

Ethereal is a nice change of pace for a Lexington beer. Great patio, good local brew and you can actually park within a block radius of the bar. Haven't checked out Break Room but it seems packed most weekends. Neat area to check out if you want to mix up the scenery.

On a gambol heater myself. Hammered Cavs & USA last night (and Paraguay)

Golf bets looking good, but that can change in an instant out there.

Game 7 is sitting at GS -5, may sit that one out.

People lampooning Bevin on Twitter....ummm, your President resigned and board got dissolved b/c of lack of oversight. When you don't do your job, you get ousted. It's not really that difficult. Props to Bevin for doing the right thing.

The Warriors have just reacted poorly to when things stop being so easy for them. I don't remember the whining this bad during last year's playoff run, although it's possible that it happened. And yeah, officiating was pretty inconsistent last night with what physicality was and wasn't allowed. But you can't complain about that when you get blown out. It wasn't like Cleveland got into the penalty 2 minutes into the first quarter, shot 25 FTs and that's why they were up 31-11 either.

Since the conference finals, Draymond Green has attacked players' nuts four different times. As a believer of actions having consequences, I can't have that guy win a title.

ClKP8y5XIAEntM6.jpg

Ethereal must be the worst named bar of all time. Maybe I'm on an island here, but that bugs the hell out of me.

Awful day yesterday. Lass and I broke up and she moved out about 3 months ago. That I can deal with. But I had to drive to Nashville and back (8 hours each way) to drop her dog off. Mines 10. Hers 5. So the little dude has been with me since the beginning. Just absolutely hate splitting up the besties. :flushed:

Picked up Jason Isbell/John Moreland tickets yesterday. That's a plus.

Lebron has always been the best player in the NBA. The puzzling thing is why he doesn't always show it.

Leaving at 2:30 to head to New York City. 100-mile race starts in Times Square at 5am Saturday. Running hatred aside, this is gonna be really flipping cool. We basically circle/weave thru the entire gd city.

Adrian Wojo is such a Lebron troll. He just KILLS the guy when he slips, and speaks in reverent terms after each great game. He's the worst.

Phil or Tiger this weekend?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

With a new President with no ties to TOMMA & King Rick things could get shaky over there at the Floyd St Athletic Fund, Inc.

Ramsey basically let TOMMA do whatever/whenever with zero checks and balances.

Also, don't discount the possible investigation into the YUM & the Arena Authority Committee in relation to UL Athletics.

The whole thing over there has reeked of funny money since the early to mid 2000's.

Heady times.

Ethereal must be the worst named bar of all time. Maybe I'm on an island here, but that bugs the hell out of me.
-Worst of the 4 producers in Lex(I guess Altech is worse but they're weird) but the location is pretty awesome. I agree, name is dumb and far behind West 6th, Country Boy or Blue Stallion. Really nice people though.

-I know, I know I'm silver spoon and never work but shew been a crazy last 4 weeks. Essentially on non-stop except the 2 days in CBus. Shutting it down this weekend and spending some time with the family.

-Been 2 weeks since I shut Ale 8 and soda out of the the rotation. Man, when I'm off of them it's pretty easy but I can't really just casually drink them. Going with a green tea/lemonade from Starbucks as a cheat today.

Bevin must have uncovered one hell of a skeleton in Ramsey's closet to force a resignation and dissolve the board. This is just the beginning too, no telling what will be coming out once new leadership and directors are installed. Can't wait to see this unfold.

I'm reserving my opinion on LT until the season, and how many drops I see. Coaches pretty much getting the kid gloves on the show.

Really no idea what is so wrong with the name, Ethereal. Cool spot, if you like craft beer.

Sorry bout your puppy divorce.

Kudos to Bevin. Burn it down.

AWOLNATION.

Bevin must have uncovered one hell of a skeleton in Ramsey's closet to force a resignation and dissolve the board. This is just the beginning too, no telling what will be coming out once new leadership and directors are installed. Can't wait to see this unfold.

You think Bevin needs sound reasoning and logic to make some heavy handed, publicity seeking move?

:joy:

Don't get me wrong, he likely has a lot of dirt. But he's the type of weirdo asshole that also does something like this "just because."

Jones had that Sonka dude on a podcast earlier in the year. Think he's from Lex but lives here in Louisville. Seems like a very bright fella. Totally dialed in the local political scene.

Get what you re saying, BBDK. Quiet but has dirt on a ton of people.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Thought Anth swore off Cola years ago -- dude was crushing some Regular Pepsi in CBus.

Diet soft drinks just taste better to me. Not dumb enough to think they are healthy...but regular tastes like syrup once you get used to them.

None crispier than Diet Big K, :100points:. We don't keep them in our house, but they arrive often enough with the pizza.

You think Bevin needs sound reasoning and logic to make some heavy handed, publicity seeking move?

:joy:

Don't get me wrong, he likely has a lot of dirt. But he's the type of weirdo asshole that also does something like this "just because."
Ramsey resigning took a lot more than Bevin's desire to see him go. Read coolcat's post above with the resignation letter, then compare that to his confrontational interview from a few weeks back about how he had no intention of leaving. Something big came out to force this chain of events and it had nothing to do with Bevin's reasoning or logic.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Thought Anth swore off Cola years ago -- dude was crushing some Regular Pepsi in CBus.
McDs and a fresh coke do wonders for a hangover the next morning. That was the last one I had. I go on long streaks of not drinking them, then I'll slip up and start having 2 or more per day. Fell off hard that week b/c I was exhausted.

Ramsey resigning took a lot more than Bevin's desire to see him go. Read coolcat's post above with the resignation letter, then compare that to his confrontational interview from a few weeks back about how he had no intention of leaving. Something big came out to force this chain of events and it had nothing to do with Bevin's reasoning or logic.
MCF just said. "thank God we got smoked and cleaned up the good ol boy network 30 years ago." Completely true. They're running 30 years behind our development as a program. No telling what went on over there if the President was so brazen to pull the shit he was doing with the foundation.

I don't need McDs and a Coke to stave off a hangover. 2 aspirin and a glass of water cures it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT