ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gizmodo.com/new-weight-loss-..._source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Though it bears some resemblance to a Tim and Eric sketch, the AspireAssist is a very real medical device, approved by the FDA for installation in people 22 or older “with a body mass index of 35 to 55, and who have failed to achieve and maintain weight loss through non-surgical weight-loss therapy.” It allows patients to drain predigested food from their stomachs into a nearby toilet.

sus8wgcu01oqnopts3w3.png

What the touch is wrong with eating a GD salad?

I don't know.

Bob?

Umm, you guys are the ones who have a problem with me being a little husky. I don't really care (obviously)

You can stick that thing up your Aces.

Reactions: Mashburned
And I got more hits than Sadaharu Oh.

White Castle fries only come in one size.

If I knew it was going to be that kind of party I would've stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I mean, nothing is going to happen to Willis for this at all right? Like nothing, right? Like Cal won't even comment on it ever. Everyone will have forgotten by next season.

Yes. One thing to drink a bit, get a little wild and wind up with a PI. A whole different thing to get blackout drunk, drive a car, then pass out in the street.

All while carrying the distinction of being a UK basketball player.

Suspend him, get him some counseling, whatever.

He is done in my book. That video is sad.

How is that not dui, GYEROLAW?

No witness to him driving, and more importantly, I'm assuming no evidence of how long he had been there. BAC testing has to be done within 2 hours of cessation of operation to fall within the per se violation. If the prosecution can't establish that time, DUI is very difficult to prove.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Well Bitcoin is up to $700 today.........told my buddy to get my money now. Quick hit from $525 to $700.

Between that and the NBA Finals my gambol itch is scratched.

If I'm reading this correctly, Krazykats was treated to a Spring Break Threesome® by some WKY chicks - based on the fact that he may have been kin.

Better and better.

[laughing]

Glad your creativity could manage a new fantasy for you. Not sure I'm the one you should be imagining of this stuff but I'm happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT