ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My super secret Stepbrother Josh :)sunglasses:) lives in Boise, and it looks pretty damn cool. He's a 27 year old hipster beer-loving/artsy dude, but his social media portrays a pretty cool scene, actually.

Plus, it gets Tommy even further away.

Last edited:
Not really a brother imo, I hate his mother & he was a giant pussy Dbag when I was growing up. He turned out really well & successful, thanks to his father (not my dad). His mom is a C, and I've called her such several times.

Updated Roster:

Alex & Ansley: Brother & Sister (Baldwins)
Jacob & Jordan: Stepbrothers from my mom/Stepdad (my 2nd dad, closer to him than my real one) that I grew up with from ages 6-adult, and love dearly.
Josh: Stepbrother from dad & stepmom (meh, but happy he's doing well)

My real friends know all of this, maybe some of you should put forth a little more effort to get to know me.

Stay tuned.

Come on, buddy. If I'm going to be your lone defender you gotta give me something to work with. SMH.

Ck77l-VWUAE7ujv.jpg:large

When I posted the German soccer coach picking and smelling his ass, I imagined that's what Mitch does watching a UK football game but thinking it doesn't really stink.

I'll say this- BBdK has dropped some c-bombs in his day, but I have yet to see him do it without warrant.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I mean, sticks and stones...

But some girls I know hold on to that C word like a nuclear bomb. Once you've called them that, they pretty much hate you forever. This guy I became friends with that was dating one of the lass's friends, yeah he threw that out there when they broke up...I even mention his name, the whole gaggle glares with a seething rage. I'm not even kidding.

Like I said, I don't remember.

I was just drunk, that's all -- I'm not always like that.

maxresdefault.jpg

lol at aime26. Anth has been around longer than I thought. Hope she found her way out of old Louisville.

Funny thing is, the dude she was yapping about was Dierks Bentley, who at the time, marcus welby Stu Jamison. Complete nobody, had never heard of him, nor had anyone else. This was what, 12-13 years ago?

Guess she got in early, b/c he certainly wouldn't touch her now.

I really liked the longform/TV/movie stuff on Grantland. The new site seems to be really lacking in those areas so far. To be fair, though, a lot of the better writers were immediately snatched up after Grantland disappeared. That site had a murderer's row of writing talent.

Unfortunately it was teamed with a jaywalker's row of editorial talent.

Reactions: ukalum01
-Gal tried to drop the lets not get cable in the new house to save some money . That's a negative. Told her I'd be spending about $40/game during season at a bar and that would negate the hell out of it. Then she went with "well how about just one box in the living room?" Double false. Then I'm stuck watching Botched or the kardashians or some version of Glee.

Final verdict cable with HBO and two boxes.

-Last night she said we should go paddleboarding today after we take the all the doors of the hinges, paint them and paint the 3rd bedroom....sure sounds great. I knew the whole time there would be no paddleboarding because that would take all day. Oh well, another project knocked off the list.

Really digging this ALMOST engaged/married stuff.

-Health insurance bill came in at exactly $200 more than it has been for two years. Called the company and they said it's because they've adjusted my payment according to what I make. Nope. Switching not companies directly.

Great day off so far...I did find a cool $100 in my gym bag though.

Reactions: wcc31
- Actually love this career. Something different everyday, pays well, and get to see a lot of the country that you normally wouldn't.

- Some of what PTI posted is true, you basically settle in for 9-12 months, then move on to the next place for the next campaign/client...although you don't have to. Been offered a permanent job in Omaha/Lincoln...but while I'm reletively young, single, with no kids...I'm going to take advantage of moving around and traveling on someone else's dime.

- DC is the big leagues...would like to get some more experience in smaller markets and refine my skill set before plunging into the DC game. Basicallly, I need more time in AAA.

- Stoked for the College World Series in town the next couple weeks. It's always something I've wanted to do and Omaha has an awesome energy/buzz going on right now.

- Nothing new on the Cal/Lupica podcast. Still, love having Kentucky basketball talked about year round on the national stage. No coach will ever get it as much as Cal, glad it seems that he has figured out this is the perfect fit for him. It finally feels like he's going to retire here.

- Cubs, man...tried my best to temper my expectations, but I've jumped in head first. This is the year.

- Getting a big group together of my UNC friends to hit the game in Vegas in December. Never been more excited for a UK trip...especially with this team.

:joy: @ the Cal appearance on Lupica's pod.

Lupica probably has the biggest ego of all the sports writers and he maybe got 25 words in over an hour.

Some highlights:

- Calipari talking about people saying if the NBA ever allows players straight from HS again it will hurt UK, "Let me tell you something, Mike, no matter what the rules are, we are at the top of the food chain. We're Kentucky- are you kidding me? We eat first, no matter what."

- Asked about how much a coach should know about what's going on with his program. Takes a veiled shot at Coach K ("depends on who the coach is- some of us are expected to know everything that went on with the kid since 8th grade; others get the 'well he would never let that go on.'" Then takes a shot at Pitino saying "if it goes on on campus with your assistants, you know. You may not be the first to know but you know."

- Says he had a pretty good idea that LeBron was coming back when he turned Cleveland down. Didn't know for sure but had a good idea.

- Asked about which hurt more the Wisconsin loss or Kansas '08 loss, says probably Wisconsin but he doesn't give either much thought, pulling out this gem- "there's no crying on the yacht- are you kidding me? I coach at Kentucky. I should be a laborer like the rest of my family."

- Take some shots at sports writers, including one that sounded like it was directed at Forde.

- Just a classic Swaggy Cal interview. Helped that he and Lupica are longtime buds.

It's her (AmieBrienKrazykats). She's friended me on all platforms over the years, amazingly...

She was a nice/cute/annoying chick, I was way less nice a fella back then. Feel bad. Only reason I went out w/ her was to piss chad off.

"Hi, Amie! :)" -wcc ...overandoverandover

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT