ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great example of why putting hot bitches in sports and letting them speak is probably not very smart.

On the 35-minute long broadcast, Austen said a number of terrible things that you can watch above. She called Kevin Love a “little bitch” multiple times, said she “didn’t even know that Mexicans were that smart,” talked about how the “Chinese guy is always the smartest guy in math class,” and after one of the gibbering morons next to her said Jews were stingy, she told stories about “the way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca” when she was a waitress.

http://deadspin.com/sideline-report...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Reactions: BernieSadori
Well, I just got a voicemail from JOJO KEMP thanking me for being a season ticket holder.

Suck on that Pocket passers.

Reactions: _Chase_
Controversial take: Pringles are waaaayyyy overrated. Potato chips in a can? Get real.
Your input is void on this subject, guy who may or may not eat neglected "floorboard snacks" so he just leaves garbage in his vehicle "just in case."

My sweet Lord.

This is a company town and you can choke on your Muncho detritus, imo. #UncleProctor

Yeah, guess he really was as close to Ali as he said...still a dbag.

Speaking of close to Ali, it always blew my mind growing up that Ali was Brandon Bender's godfather. Grew up playing ball with his brother Chauncey who could flat out ball but mentally was as lost as I've ever seen someone that talented.

Truly amazing the lives Ali was apart of.

Dammit, I just got home from vacation and loaded up the final episode of The Americans from the DVR and for whatever reason I have a damn infomercial for "Tai Cheng" by Dr. Cheng. WTF?

I think I've figured out part of the reason our air force defense budget is so high. All my other friends in the AF talk about how they spent their entire time on heavily defended bases while overseas. Apparently we put doctors on the front lines to deal with mortars though. Seems like a poor strategy to me.

I wonder who pulls more tail, the guys strumming the six strings in rock bands or front line warriors staring down the enemy in battle?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
^ false, Bucket.

Underrated part about the deep Playoffs is old vets re-emerging and schooling the young dudes despite their limitations. Richard Jefferson is old AF. Iggy, countless Spurs over the years, etc. Happens pretty much every year.

Throw Livingston in there too. He's been written off his whole career w/ injuries, and is a 12 year vet. He & crippled Barbosa dominated that key stretch when the Warriors clinched vs. OKC

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
I think I've figured out part of the reason our air force defense budget is so high. All my other friends in the AF talk about how they spent their entire time on heavily defended bases while overseas. Apparently we put doctors on the front lines to deal with mortars though. Seems like a poor strategy to me.

I wonder who pulls more tail, the guys strumming the six strings in rock bands or front line warriors staring down the enemy in battle?

The theatre hospital was less than 100 yds from the wire, guess they thought the insurgents would be respectful...false.

It's nothing like what guys kicking down doors did, but a lot more than your fat ass back at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: WettCat
splash-water-drop-logo-icon-19916275.jpg

Finishing up a week in Santa Rosa beach with the fam. The girls have enjoyed the beach so much that the wife wants to come back the week before school starts to Clearwater. I started a new job recently, and this conversation happens about an hour ago.

Her: "you probably shouldn't take another week that soon, should you?"

****:smiley::smiley:****

Me: "Damn, babe, you know I'd just love to, but yeah...you're probably right, no way I could take two weeks in the first three months of work."

Her: "no sweat, I'll just take mom or my cousin Heather."

[cheers]:cool2:[banana]

Adrian needs to post one of those diagrams again.

Is my team going to lose in the NBA Finals?

Is Lebron on it? --> yes

Is Lebron the leading scorer? --> yes

Does Lebron dominate the ball and make his all star teammates worse? --> yes

Is Lebron also the head coach and GM? --> yes

Did Lebron handpick his roster? --> yes

Dammit, I just got home from vacation and loaded up the final episode of The Americans from the DVR and for whatever reason I have a damn infomercial for "Tai Cheng" by Dr. Cheng. WTF?
Same thing happened to me. DIRECTV?

Not replaying again until tomorrow nigh, I believe.

-Nice little evening downtown at some wine deal in the Pavilion. Ended up getting take out Athenian and sipping a scotch while watching the Reds comeback.

-HK, didn't you all do an escape room at some point? Looking at one for a company outing during our annual managers retreat. Also, Indy peeps... restaurant recommendations for around 10 people. Dinner only and not St Elmo's.

-Really starting to dislike both teams.Irving annoys me as much as Green.

-Hope Oakmont lives up to the hype. Looking for a brutal course and lots of complaining.

We're a few years away from the UK guys being key pieces on contending teams. Contracts will be up, there will be a natural progression with most of our guys and LeBron, the Spurs, etc will be on the downward trajectory. Not to mention with there being so many UK guys it's a matter of #'s.

FULL DISCLOSURE... Reserve the right to be a T Wolves bandwagoneer if the draft Murray. If they do this and keep all of the existing pieces combined with Thibodeau's defensive coaching... They'll be fire in 3 years. Make way, Chumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT