ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat Chips at Jimmy John's (half the time) or at a picnic or cookout if there is a bowl, dip, whatever...never buy them on my own. Not a snacker or dessert guy, try and save my room up for cheesy shit.

We tore some Cheetos up out of that Embassy Suites free vending machine tho. Still think I prefer puffs.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
If allowed, I could've easily eaten a thousand cans of these as a child.

4605895298_43b70c86f7_z.jpg

I'm still surprised but not really that UL would use Ali to tweet smack or stand up for their scandal. Basically, UL is ISIS in the form of a college university.

Pringles are essentially salt and some sort of potato and paper byproduct.

Pretty sure I could live off of Buffalo Wheat Thins.

Get off your phone and show some respect to the Greatest, Bristol! [eyeroll]

Buffalo flavor is out of control imo. Wings or Buffalo Chicken sambo is good for me, don't need anything else buffaloed. Wife makes some healthy version Buffalo Chicken dip every other damn day...could go the rest of my life without eating that again. Used to worship.

We can all agree LANCE was the vending MVP of our youth, right?

Fruit Chews, ftw.

32757ec81c3673da10997eb435b523da.jpg
In my youth, remember a scrawny kid putting his arms though that plastic flap and using a stick and pushing up on the steel making the ring twirl and get us whatever we wanted out of there. Pretty sure the guy coming around to fill it up and get his change was a bit baffled. May be the reason they finally started making a back flap that made it impossible to get to.

Reactions: Mashburned
I mean, it's gonna be a stressful situation regardless. My point about the rockets and mortars is you have no idea where they coming from, and when they land, it's a lot worse than just a bullet. At least in the public shooting you might be able to engage and shoot back.

But yeah, both would suck. For me, I'd rather be close to a public shooting.

Pretty slick move for Clinton to be a speaker. Wonder if he does any campaigning...

I mean, it's gonna be a stressful situation regardless. My point about the rockets and mortars is you have no idea where they coming from, and when they land, it's a lot worse than just a bullet. At least in the public shooting you might be able to engage and shoot back.

But yeah, both would suck. For me, I'd rather be close to a public shooting.

I'm not sure if it's worse than a bullet, really. It could be, but a bullet could easily kill or maim you, and it is more likely that the bullets outnumber the mortars by a vast margin. And you're giving too much credit to Joe Public. He's not going to be shooting back. He's going to act like an untrained asshole and drift towards the shooting so he can rubberneck; failing to recognize that the next bullet may have his name on it.

We can all agree LANCE was the vending MVP of our youth, right?

Fruit Chews, ftw.

Absolutely. Fruit chews, cinnamon chews and the aforementioned Gold N Chees were all staples of the 80's "snack break" at school.

has John Ramsey broke down hysterically crying into a camera yet?

My true boxing heroes are those drunken brave souls who used to jump in the ring on random week nights at Two Keys. Now that was entertainment.

Actually, I'd imagine being that close to a public shooting would be just as unnverving as dodging rockets and mortars. You don't expect a public shooting, aren't trained for it, and have no idea if they are shooting at you or your family.

Plus, Boat wasn't dodging rockets as much hoping they didn't land on him. I can hope no rockets land on me right here in my office.

Thank you for your service Bob (of course, you've never thanked me for helping to pay for your med school, but whatever).

Thanks Dennis, to you and all the taxpayers. Hope I've earned it.

It did sort of feel like I was dodging them this one time I got caught out in the open. A bunch came at once, probably 3-4 mortars, and with each impact I changed my direction while running like a scalded sloth.

How is this funeral still going on? I mean I get that he's Ali but this has been all damn day and it sounds like we're just getting started.
Can attest. They've got rabbis, chiefs, some buddhists are playing the drums and chanting right now. Pretty sure the only clan not giving a speech in this thing is the Wu-Tang Clan. We haven't even started the main speeches yet.

Reactions: Mashburned
Finally talked to my brother today who made Senior Chief this week. It was a complete surprise to him because he thought he had another year before even getting a shot at it. This picture makes me think twice about not having kids...I mean we're not having any but I did pause for a moment.

13335842_10209509486995007_4344349998377113270_n.jpg

Can attest. They've got rabbis, chiefs, some buddhists are playing the drums and chanting right now. Pretty sure the only clan not giving a speech in this thing is the Wu-Tang Clan. We haven't even started the main speeches yet.
Hang in there. Only 8 more speakers to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT