ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Bugles are trash. I'm pretty much strictly taki's when it comes to fried corn products

-What's wrong with a Bugle? Not my favorite but I'm not hating on them.

-Thanks to BBdk every flip flop company on the intraweb is trying to sell me a new pair. I'm ok intrawebs, I have fine flops.

Munchos are right there with Bugles for terrible snack chips.

But my fatass will admit to worshipping these:

funyuns-steakhouse-onion.png

Reactions: cawoodsct
So what's the over/under on when the first sportwriter who changed his twitter avatar to a picture of Ali decides it's been long enough, and switches back?

I'm going with July 2. (Or until Jennifer Lawrence dies, whichever's first.)

I have a bag of stale Munchos sitting in my car right now. My kid wanted a bag, ate 2-3 of them and left them on the floorboard. I kept them in there because I thought I might want a snack during my daily commute. They're so bad I can't muster the energy to toss them. Like, I'm scared I'm permanently polluting the earth.

I turn 40 in a couple of months. Steph's shoes would be the perfect gift for me.

Reactions: funKYcat75
If you had BrisolCat as the GYERO "I'm going to Ali's funeral, and here's my emotional Facebook post about it, and why" winner, please email ukadrian@yahoo.com to collect your prize.
If you didn't then you're an idiot. I eat this shit up. Not emotional though. Just having a good time downtown on a crazy and historic day. I'm gonna ask the Imam down here to pray for you and that big hole in your heart though. Till then you can float like a butterfly and get pumped like a bee.

#Ali #RIP #TheGreatest #Louisville #PossibilityCity #GetPumped.

Since when? They typically do not care if you're over by a few pounds (which my wife is every touching time [eyeroll]) like some airlines, but there is a 50lb weight limit (unless you wanna pay a $75 charge)

Maximum weight is 50 pounds and maximum size is 62 inches (length + width + height) per check piece of luggage. Overweight items from 51 to 100 pounds and oversized items in excess of 62 inches but not more than 80 inches will be accepted for an overweight and oversize baggage fee of $75 per item.

https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/baggage/

Hmmm, I don't know. Last time I did this (last year), they DNGAF. We were WAY over 50p, like 65p or something. Maybe I just got a cool rep.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Surprisingly, really not much of a snack food guy. (I EAT BIG MEALS AND STEAK)

But when out on the boat, I do enjoy a Triscuit. Specifically, the olive oil and cracked pepper.

So, in NYC we have tiny ass supermarkets with like 2 choices of Triscuit. Regular and the low whatever option. I was in a Winn Dixie down in Florida, and there are a bakers dozen of Triscuit flavors. WTF? When did this happen? More flavors than Doritos.

You'll be happy to know that wasn't me Adrian.

- Heard talk on the radio earlier of Florida possibly allowing alcohol sales in the near future at The Swamp. Thought it was an SEC rule. Guess not. If one school does it, they all will.

*Funyons are fantastic. Munchos are fantastic, but only every now and then and only on a long car ride.

*I guess it's shock/surprise or whatever, but I can guarantee you that if I hear gunshots within 30 yards of me, I am not going to meander towards them. Idiots.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
- Home.

- Muir Woods and In-&-Out yesterday. Was a good day.

- 3-4 days in Napa-> LOL. SF and SD are both dope. Have always heard Santa Barbara was a great visit.

- Watched "Dead Pool" and "Amy" (Amy Winehouse doc) and thought both were terrific.

- Didn't Ali pass like a month ago?

- Honestly, GYERO is just about all the Louisville I can take. What a peculiar little town.

- J-dubb- Geez Louise. Was Oliver there too? In some ways I'm fascinated by the '00s mid-sized city club cheesedicks. Funny subculture. Glad we pulled Anth out of that shit.

- Munchos are terrific- I don't care what anyone says. BUT Gold'N'Cheese is the GOAT in a pinch if you can find them (like at a Little League game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT