ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad all these festivities are today and not next weekend.

Anybody else going to see AWOLNATION at the Mercury?

We have a shit ton of trees. There's also a very reasonably priced tree service in our area. We had three trees taken out last summer and the ones around the house trimmed back for $950.00 total. We have two Ash trees in the front that are going to have to come out as well. I'll be calling the same guy.

-Mercury is a great little venue. If you can land the upstairs private area seats, they're pretty awesome. Had them for Fitz.

-I get Ali's worldwide popularity but the city is acting dangerously close to attention whore status.

-Buffalo chicken thighs becoming a quick easy staple for the weekdays. Leftovers for lunch. Very versatile.

-I think it's about time to get back out to Cali. We've been wanting to do Napa again. Couple days there, then fly down to the beach for a couple days seems like the play.

-Saw GFunk and Parliment at the Casper Car Show about 20 years ago. Hell of a time.

-Sad that our neighborhood trees are fading quickly. They're one of the best things about the hood. Big fan of the big trees.

-20 days until Vegas and I'll basically be working straight through so it's going to fly. :cool2: A real adult vacation. Love the little dude but this has been 2 years coming. LESSSSSGGGGOOO.

-LOW key weekend on tap. Neighbors out of town. Going to pop in work both days with it being 95ish. Get a couple afternoon bike rides. Grill some shit. Drink some domestos. All American as it gets.

Have no idea what my neighbors are doing this weekend -- which is perfect.

-Saw the entire PFunk crew down at the River one year for something, was awesome. Dude is about to turn 75, and still doing his thing.

George, Cube, Kendrick. :fire::fire::fire:

Reactions: Mashburned
Golf with Huber and Fylm tomorrow. Pretty excited about that.

The lass signed us up for babysitting my niece tomorrow night...Should be interesting, she's 2. The list of things to do to put her to sleep my sister gave me is [laughing]. I think launching a space shuttle is less involved.

Season 3 of Peaky off to a great start. Gonna savor these, no binge watching. Just 1 per night.

I don't have any large trees on my property, but the woods butt up against the back corner and there are lots of big old trees nearby.

My 3 magnolias were hit with s severe scale infestation last year and treating those and my 2 spruces (mites) are costing me about 2k per year.

I've got a young maple out front and am considering putting 3 of them along the side this fall.

Trees and women, man. I love them but they are expensive as touch.

Gonna have 20 adults and about 7 kids over my house tomorrow to celebrate the girls' birthdays.

I'm doing some grilling and smoking. We've got a water table, kiddie pool and slide and tents set up for the kids.

Everything was set up to be perfect. Forecast is calling for 95 touching degrees. Go to hell WeatherAnth.

The lass signed us up for babysitting my niece tomorrow night...Should be interesting, she's 2. The list of things to do to put her to sleep my sister gave me is [laughing]. I think launching a space shuttle is less involved.
Maybe you should buy her a sleep consultant?

Reactions: drxman1
Host Joey Wagner will cue the show at 2 p.m., which will begin with readings from the Quran and will be followed by speakers, statements and eulogists. The entire ceremony is expected to last around two hours.

[roll]

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Totally expect to find my river birch in my dining room one day. Love it and it grew fast but they get a certain size and are more likely to split. Probably one good ice storm or bad thunderstorm away from it happening.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
To be fair, Muhammad Ali was arguably the the most famous person in modern times. Definitely in the conversation with Michael Jackson and The Beatles. Sounds crazy, but definitely reality.

Over/Under on many pictures of his Headstone are on the facebook over the next few months? With long & drawn out fake-emotional posts, of course.

-Anth just smoked Pope in the dirtiest way possible. That's cold taking away the opportunity from him.

DJ KDOGG WILL NOW SPIN SOME OF ALI'S FAVORITE TRACKS. ALL WHO ARE ABLE PLEASE GET LIT
BW9CPvJCEAA9ISL.jpg

Gotta admit, this funeral procession is pretty amazing. Louisville does Derby, Ryder Cup, PGA, and Ali funerals. Has a great pizza scene as well.

Too bad Sloot, arguably the best article of the year. I've read it 20 times.

Here's how Chase watches TV, or at least attempts to, through endless threads & of course questions out the ass:

Well figured it out last night. Installed Addon Installer, Exodus, Salts, Pheonix, Apple Trailers, Velocity, and Aeon Flux skin. Also set up a VPN for my TV's connection through VPN Unlimited. The only thing that sucks about a VPN is its drag on your internet speed. I went from getting a solid 50-55 to 10-12.

Did some more research last night and I'm considering getting Real Debrid for a better stream. Any experience with that? Does it really make your streams higher quality?

I'm using a 75" TV, so any quality degradation is really noticeable.

[sick]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT