ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida%20drop_zpssn8m9qrc.jpeg

Been away from the house for 5 days and just got a call from the neighbor that our AC sounds like it's about to blow up every time it kicks on.

He thought maybe a compressor. Any thoughts from the local hvac guy?

It may be under warranty but I don't remember how long ago I got it. Maybe 4-5 years ago. Goodman 14 seer unit.

You can email or text if that works better. TIA

When I saw that gyero was discussing UK football, I knew it was a stone cold lock that Anth would be along to make excuses for his boyfriend Mitch. And then chad would be along shortly thereafter to like it.

Chad isn't even a fu@king UK football fan. We are talking about buying season tickets, going to games, fan experience etc. You have no idea about that shit, why not just keep your mouth shut on a topic you have no fu(king clue about.

I've been to more games than all but about 10 of the posters here so get F'd.

Sorry you stupid ***** still don't understand UK football- leaving me to have to explain it to you every year.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
I can usually talk myself into 6 wins. Not sure that's the case this year.
won 5 last year with all kinds of off the field turmoil and angst. gave away the vandy game. not outlandish to predict they win the same 5 and NOT give the W to the dores this season.

NMST
Austin Peay
S. Miss
Mizzou
USC
Vandy

or, Barker is crap & the wheels fall off & it is talk to me when we are 2-10 again

Once I get my boat back, summer will begin for me. Hopefully just a few more weeks :pray:

Pretty sure I've been to more UK games than Chad. Even in the 13 years I was gone, I attended more games than he's been racking up lately.

Really would like to see Anth take the HVAC fight to the next level. Some real potential in that thread.

:boxing:

Good afternoon,

I have 2 season tickets (Account ******) at full public price of $280 per ticket, and I now understand there is a "pocket pass" ticket available soon at $175 per ticket that also guarantees the holder to a lower level seat for 2 games.

I am trying to justify why my season tickets are worth more than the pocket pass tickets and I am having a hard time doing that.

Therefore, I will expect a refund of the difference in the tickets: $105 per, for a total of $210. Please send the credit card refund statement noting this has been completed to this email.

If for some reason you refuse to offer a refund, I will accept 2 lower level mid-field seats for the Georgia game and the game at Louisville, or a new suite pass for 2 to the South Carolina and Georgia games.

Please advise asap.

[laughing]

See. The pocket pass has pissed off at least one season ticket holder. By renewing early, season ticket holder missed out on hugely discounted tickets.

@anthonys735 - if you want some feedback ping me. I don't mix GYERO and personal, but I should have told you about my experience re: your HVAC previously. I'm sure it was just a rogue tech but it left a bad taste.

Been away from the house for 5 days and just got a call from the neighbor that our AC sounds like it's about to blow up every time it kicks on.

He thought maybe a compressor. Any thoughts from the local hvac guy?

It may be under warranty but I don't remember how long ago I got it. Maybe 4-5 years ago. Goodman 14 seer unit.

You can email or text if that works better. TIA
text me. Goodman has 10 year warranty on parts so we should be fine.

They thought it would be a good idea. They wanted to re-engage a fanbase long starving for success. They thought wrong & f'd up royally...

Coming in Summer 2016... "When The Faithful Strike Back".

DEER MEETCH... YOU COT DAMN, ASSHOLE. GIVE ME XPRESS PASS & RETURN DIFFERENCE FOR WHAT I PAID. ALSO, FILL UP COOLER EVERY TAILGATE NO LATER THAN 7 HOURS BEFORE KICK WITH 4 CASES OF SILVER BULLITS & 4 VOUCHERS FOR NACHOS. DONT FORGET LOWERS TO UCLA GAME IN RUPP. WONT ACCEPT ANYTIING LESS.

Really would like to see Anth take the HVAC fight to the next level. Some real potential in that thread.
Surprise, surprise a competitor in a market that we dominate doesn't like me. I'm not losing sleep over the dude but it is creepy that he stalks this board. Some people need to look in the mirror rather than blame other people. We screw up all the time but we genuinely try to resolve all issues. Shit we ran 60k service calls last year. We're going to piss a few of em off.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see where the accused stalker ever mentioned Bryant. At least in the current thread. Never mind, just got to page 2.

Surprise, surprise a competitor in a market that we dominate doesn't like me. I'm not losing sleep over the dude but it is creepy that he stalks this board. Some people need to look in the mirror rather than blame other people. We screw up all the time but we genuinely try to resolve all issues. Shit we ran 60k service calls last year. We're going to piss a few of em off.
I know I was pissed off when your tech was on time which forced me to go out with my wife and her friends that evening a couple weeks back. I was positive I had a solid baked in excuse to blow them off.

Should have told you because I know feedback need to be swift in order to address issues either real or perceived.

Next time...

Reactions: wildcatadam6
Since were airing grievances.

I had to stop crossing a crosswalk once to avoid getting hit by a Bryant van running a red light.

Reactions: Mashburned
Had my ceiling actually caved in and smashed my Porsche, I think it might have effected our friendship.

I renewed my season tickets. I was willing to commit some money to the Kfund but after seeing thousands of seats in the lower bowl not filled I held off. Tickets will be plentiful if I want to move down. Scored aisle seats 11 rows down in my same section with no extra cost and frankly I like my viewpoint just as well as the 450 a ticket sections. I'm not opposed to sitting with Billy Joe Wildcat at all, hell give me a hug big boy.

I think Anthony nailed it with expectations. My financial commitment doesn't assure a damn thing on the field and I'm ok with that to a certain extent. It guarantees that I have 6-7 Saturdays in the fall where I can get out of the house, potentially tailgate, and give my kids an experience that I never had the opportunity to have when I was growing up. For those complaining about the price, you absolutely have the right to say that the price of tickets aren't worth it given other options available but you need to get over comparing ticket prices from 10 years ago to today.

I've been to more games than all but about 10 of the posters here so get F'd.

Sorry you stupid ***** still don't understand UK football- leaving me to have to explain it to you every year.

It would be like BBDK complaining about the Bengals raising ticket prices. I like you chad, but you need to sit out topics you have nothing to do with. And I'm not asking.

Reading the last page of GYERO when I get a call from Brittany with Bryant saying I'm due for a service call.

Coincidence?

Yes.

Lol. You love those letters. Amazing the love hate mail that Marlene gets. Serial killer style.

This I really don't understand and I've gotten messages and comments on here regarding Merlene. I don't know how many people I've had tell me they hate her or dumbasses think I'm her and tell me they hate me. It's a commercial, morons. Get over it.

This I really don't understand and I've gotten messages and comments on here regarding Merlene. I don't know how many people I've had tell me they hate her or dumbasses think I'm her and tell me they hate me. It's a commercial, morons. Get over it.
We get them weekly on both sides. Love and hate. Phone calls from people that think they're her long lost relative. Quite entertaining.

We get them weekly on both sides. Love and hate. Phone calls from people that think they're her long lost relative. Quite entertaining.

If you want, I can give you my cell and handle all Merlene comments though it might not reflect well on your reviews.

So what's the most effective way to bribe a service shop into prompt repairs?

Factor in the cost of the job, like a tip?

Do you grease them right off the bat, or wait until you find out you're not a priority?

Probably varies from industry to industry, but I've always found with movers it comes in handy to ask them what their favorite beer is or to tell them to help themselves from the beer fridge and then ask them which local restaurant they prefer and what they want and call it in / charge it about 15 minutes before they leave the house. Amazing how carefully your stuff is taken care of but also how quickly it's packed and moved.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Let's say for the purpose of conversation it was a boat repair shop, and they now have all your custom ordered and fabricated parts in, but there are many other boats that also need work, and yours is setting there collecting dust while the summer goes on...

You might need to step that one up, DocBoat and inquire about MJ preferences in addition to beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT