ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developing, but that little episode yesterday where the local media disrespected Stoops got me slightly annoyed. He may be a blathering idiot, but he's our blathering idiot, damn it. No sir, I won't stand for it.

First fire I've felt for the blue and white and gray in a long, long time...

Would bet the house that little prick Fred Cowgill was in the mix of the blabbing idiots.

Last edited:
Sounds like the 18 kids at Wayne Co. who got charged with felonies for doing $1000 worth of damage during a Senior prank.

I read a little about that, and man that seemed like such a load of horseshit. I've found that very, very frequently when you actually examine the cost of damage in cases like that, it is nowhere close to a thousand dollars, and...you guessed it, turns out they were overcharged.

Looks like UK has punted on the idea of actually selling more football season ticket packages.

That's really going to piss off the season ticket holders who ponied up full price already, especially when one of the $175 ticket holders ends up in a better seat.

I can't imagine many people will take advantage of that offer, unless you can buy two $175 passes and have those passes be seated next to each other for every game.

$25 a game and you're guaranteed lower level tickets to at least 2 games.

You can get up to 4 together Chase.

Reactions: _Chase_
Or you can just show up and get handed a free ticket and enjoy the beat downs in person. A lot of options either way you go.

I haven't paid for a ticket the last 2 years and have been to about 4-5 games a season. I literally had to take a touching ticket to a service desk and have them try to find somebody to give it to. Couldn't give the damn thing away.

I suppose all these outraged fans and such were against Terrence Jones de-committing from Washington to come play basketball here [eyeroll]. Bama is good and we suck. Most good players want to go somewhere that doesn't suck. Simple logic. Buncha pussies.
[eyeroll]

Apples to rocks fag

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
I kept six season tickets and a red lot pass this season like an asshole. Really questioning my life choices right now.

But hey, Drew Barker apparently looks great and has matured and is getting better grades and is not getting the f'k knocked out of him by OVC linemen and is going to turn a lot of heads this fall!!!!

^ idiots like you allow the smart people to not renew and then reap the benefits of free or cheap tickets from people who struggle to even give them away.

Finally learned my lesson last year -- gave my own season tickets away every game but 2, and sat with either friends or family who had extries out the ass. No brainer to give them up (for now).

Really liked my seats with TMFH so I renewed them...pretty stupid.

I mean, unless you got Loge or club seats, you're an idiot for renewing...But maybe an even bigger idiot for shelling out like that for this crap.

Man, this period for UK Football just blows. We need to get back to the historical dominant program we've always been. Disgraceful, really. I'm appalled that UK is still trying to sell tickets, figured they would have just conceded and canceled the season.

It used to be a lot cheaper. As in like a whole lot. As in 1/4 to 1/2 as much. Same product.

I'm appalled that UK is still trying to sell tickets, figured they would have just conceded

The "pocket pass" basically is a concession that they aren't going to sell any more traditional season ticket packages. Why would anyone pay $800-1000 for season tickets when they can buy these discounted tickets?

Man, this period for UK Football just blows. We need to get back to the historical dominant program we've always been. Disgraceful, really. I'm appalled that UK is still trying to sell tickets, figured they would have just conceded and canceled the season.

People bitch because they still care. Frankly, UK is lucky people are still bitching.

Reactions: _Chase_ and drxman1
UK Facilities will be the difference maker!

If you build it, they will come.....all over your FACE when they realize they're too f'n good for you.

UK football will be the golfer that shows up with brand new $200 FJ's, new Calloway's with matching ultra dri-fit polo hat and glove, sleeve of Pro V's, and a $400 GPS range finder only to shoot 100. At first glance you're thinking this cat must be pretty damn good. Then he tees off and tops it 50 yards short of the women's tee box.

Listened to Hinshaw last night on Gabriel's show on 630 while grilling on the patio. Actually came away somewhat impressed considering he seems like a total 180 from the boob that was Shannon Dawson.. Stickler for detail, knows what he wants to do with our personnel/game planing kind of a hard ass, & energetic.

Then he throws out that moronic tweet last night letting his emotions get the best of him.

It used to be a lot cheaper. As in like a whole lot. As in 1/4 to 1/2 as much. Same product.
Yep, and everyone wanted higher paid coaches, better facilities, better recruiting.

Show up, get drunk, get pissed off, spill some bourbon on your shirt, get in an argument with your wife, swear to never come back, continue this theme listening to WLAP on Sunday, win an occasional game and get crazy optimistic buy season tickets, get your heart ripped out again and drop tickets, repeat. This has been going on for 36 years.

UK football will be the golfer that shows up with brand new $200 FJ's, new Calloway's with matching ultra dri-fit polo hat and glove, sleeve of Pro V's, and a $400 GPS range finder only to shoot 100. At first glance you're thinking this cat must be pretty damn good. Then he tees off and tops it 50 yards short of the women's tee box.

Eat a dick, I hit it WAY past the ladies tees.

Show up, get drunk, get pissed off, spill some bourbon on your shirt, get in an argument with your wife, swear to never come back, continue this theme listening to WLAP on Sunday, win an occasional game and get crazy optimistic buy season tickets, get your heart ripped out again and drop tickets, repeat. This has been going on for 36 years.

HA, I'm not sure I've ever heard the average UK Gameday described any better -- Was this written about me in particular?

Still fun as shit though.

The bitching used to be laced with a hint of (false) hope. Not sure that it is anymore. There's a bitterness there that is a relatively new thing, I think.

A lot of Charlie Browns have decided to stop trying to kick the football and instead buy a shotgun and shoot Lucy in the face.

Reactions: bbonds
HA, I'm not sure I've ever heard the average UK Gameday described any better -- Was this written about me in particular?

Still fun as shit though.
bbdk_stands.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT