ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary Clinton turned the State Department into her private hedge fund. The Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese all gave money to Bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return. It's a sad day in America when foreign governments with deep pockets have more influence in our own country than our great citizens. - Donald Trump

This election won't be boring, that's for sure. Too bad one of these people get to become president.

Kiffin retweeted Hinshaw's tweet about Jones, look for 'Bama to put up 70 on us in the Fall.

CkXxV6BUoAA0WFP.jpg

pls dont ruin the GYERO day with more UK fball talk, thx

Yum center is amazing this morning, got downtown at 8 and the line for funeral tickets is wrapped around the entire block & going down river road

Reactions: buckethead1978
So are people scalping tickets for a funeral? That just seems wrong.
given the stories about the wacky stuff Ali did in the 70's to chase money he would look on at those doing this & nod approvingly

seriously, 15 rounds against a Japanese professional wrestler

My churrins' sports schedules will be wild and unruly this fall, so there's a good chance I won't be able to attend more than a couple of football games. #blessed

Jarren Williams is a "pro style" qb? Ha, yeah no. We all know better. Dual threat/ath.

My travel team booked me on the middle seat. CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!??

Kentucky got ONE player drafted this year. Josh Forrest in the 6th round. Is that right?? Okay, gotcha. Awful.

George RR Martin is a sick, nasty, dirty old man. And it's worked out well for us.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
HC is disrespected by UL media, loss of top commitment, ridiculed by lane kiffin. I CAN FEEL IT COMIN IN THE AIR TONIGHT OH LAWD!

-Speaking of not understanding things, a coach taking a shot at a recruit is about as amateur as it gets. Grow up, the kid made the right call.

-Pretty neat dinner last night, neighbor is college buddies with the grandson of David McCullough, and he stopped by for the evening. Very cool, that dude is a straight badass. 80 has to be crazy jealous.

-Pretty simple for the football staff, time to put up or shut up. Fans and admin has done everything in their power to support them and it's time to reciprocate or GTFO.

-Brooks is the leader still although I'm not convinced at his staying power. He'll cave.

Okay, so here's what we found. Speedway was robbed last night. Billy Bob got gas at Speedway yesterday and glared at the clerk as he paid. Billy Bob also has made comments in the past to people about "Those hot dogs at Speedway are disgusting. Someone should really do something." And here's the real nail in his coffin, Billy Bob once walked out with an extra cup of ice without paying.

GJ -----> Indicted, Robbery 1st.

Sheriff Cletus chuckles to himself

Sounds like the 18 kids at Wayne Co. who got charged with felonies for doing $1000 worth of damage during a Senior prank.

CoolCat you saw what I said earlier. This is our year. Stoop's Troops are dialed in and itching to make some major noise. Have fun watching on the SECN [eyeroll].*

*I'm clearly terrible at conveying sarcasm on here

Or he could go catch a movie during the game.

Yep. It's SEC football recruiting. Decommits happen to every program every cycle. Grow up.

I bet the UK staff is recruiting plenty of committed kids right now.

MTSU and Southern Miss fans are going to be in an outage soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT