ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many players super awesome until they play with Lebron? Then, they become soft, whiny bitches.

Weird.

Lol. We hit Etude, Gloria Ferarr and one other I forgot.

I'm down drinking anywhere and it is gorgeous out here, but I'll never be Wine Guy. Would much rather saddle up at some hipster joint in Mission and get plowed on crafties, domestos and bourbon all day. Just prefer other forms of alcohol and find the wine back-and-forth a tad high brow. No way I could do more than a day here.

That said, the lass and her brother loved it and glad we did it.

Off to dinner in Oakland or Berkeley.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Lol, wow. I mean, you knew it was going to happen despite his 47 statements saying otherwise.

Was actually GLAD he missed Elite 11, but guess it didn't matter...if you're a UK Football fan, you should pretty much hope our 'best' recruits have disappointing Sr years/camps. :100points: By many accounts he was THE BEST QB in the off season.

It sucks, but it's Alabama. How can anyone blame him?

Bay Babe Report For the Youths in this mug:

If you like Asian babes, yes, there is a strong market. Otherwise, go to San Diego.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Wade remained awesome with Lebron until he got old.

Chad, I know you don't care but I find it funny that your future BIL or whoever wanted to go to Sonoma over Napa because Napa was "too formal and touristy" and then took you to Gloria Ferrer. I like that one a lot, but it's every bit as formal and touristy as almost anywhere in Napa. I look forward to your transformation into wine guy over the next few years.

Clint Dempsey is dope..and old. Anyone peep his rap album?

If you're bored or don't want to watch this match, I at least highly recommend you follow THE Randall Moore on the tweeting site for a few hours tonight. Should be good, almost rooting for Costa Rica just for entertainment value.

Why would Mac Jones stick with us?

The allure of an up and coming program, that is working hard and getting better on the field every day. A team that has really focused on committing themselves in the weight room and to their nutrition. All in hopes of becoming better football players and more importantly, better men.

Did I cover everything?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Wade remained awesome with Lebron until he got old.

Chad, I know you don't care but I find it funny that your future BIL or whoever wanted to go to Sonoma over Napa because Napa was "too formal and touristy" and then took you to Gloria Ferrer. I like that one a lot, but it's every bit as formal and touristy as almost anywhere in Napa. I look forward to your transformation into wine guy over the next few years.

Reasoning was Tuesday v. Weekend, nullifying the crowd issue. I didn't particularly like the wine at Gloria Ferarr but that patio and view were dope. Tried to hit another low key spot but it was reservation only. Etude or whatever was dope- 7 pours, all reds that were good.

The allure of an up and coming program, that is working hard and getting better on the field every day. A team that has really focused on committing themselves in the weight room and to their nutrition. All in hopes of becoming better football players and more importantly, better men.

Did I cover everything?

[laughing]

Sweet summer child.

-Lebron has accounted for 49% of Cleveland's points/assists through 2 games. He needs to play better, still, but his little bitch sidekicks need to grow up. Still like them -1 tomorrow night, surely to God they won't get swept.

Harden seems un-catchable at the moment, but Kyrie is creeping up my hate list.
Kyrie getting burned on defense and giving the help defender the stink eye and the finger point every time is enough to make you want to go crazy. It's close, but I'd rather have a defender be totally apathetic and have everybody else know it going in (Harden) than that.

12-35, 4 assists in 2 games, plus the aforementioned defense. Yikes.

* Sincerest congratulations to those of you with kids that are learning how to walk. Enjoy every moment of that.

* Maybe Centre can swoop in and steal a couple of UK football commits.

* I'll watch anything about Allen Iverson. The 30 for 30 about his trial was great. The documentary HBO did about him last year was great. I'm sure this will also be good. That 2001 Sixers team to me is the worst team of my lifetime to make the Finals. Anybody who can name the other three starters on that team besides Iverson and Mutombo is automatically my friend.

Eric Snow seems easy. Right? Couldn't tell you the others. (edit, just looked. Could have guessed Tyrone Hill with some thought, or Theo -- definitely not George Lynch.

:fire::fire::fire: Over 2 and US ML looking pretty wodie right now. [smoke]

CoolCat you saw what I said earlier. This is our year. Stoop's Troops are dialed in and itching to make some major noise. Have fun watching on the SECN [eyeroll].*

*I'm clearly terrible at conveying sarcasm on here

I'm all for team USA soccer being successful or whatever, but my twitter timeline is way more entertaining when they are disappointing. The tears of the local whiny sportswriters sustain me.

Reactions: CoolCat45
Eric Snow seems easy. Right? Couldn't tell you the others. (edit, just looked. Could have guessed Tyrone Hill with some thought, or Theo -- definitely not George Lynch.
And George Lynch blew out his knee in the playoffs that year, leading to Jumaine Jones of all people getting the start at the 3. So for one of those Finals games, it was...

Iverson
Aaron McKie
Jumaine Jones
Tyrone Hill
Mutombo

It's either that lineup or the 2007 Cavs (LeBron, Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic/Larry Hughes & Boobie Gibson) as the worst ever.

I hate shit like this. Such a loser mentality. Like a scorned teenage girl. Just STFU and get some cash in the mail to the next kid.

Reminds me of when that kid from Madison County picked Bama last time. The entire athletic department went into crisis management mode. It just looked petty and small time.

God bless America, stop acting like the fat girl that got dumped when the hot chick in school wanted your man. Have some dignity.

/ let's post some morally uplifting crap to mask how hurt and crushed we are.

Would've became a big Mac Jones fan if he announced his decision by just posting this.

Sorry-297x300.jpg

So wait are we allowed to be pissed off here or does our self loathing require us to applaud the kid?

Sorry. I know it's the "smart" decision for the kid but don't talk about how committed you are when you're not. I know all recruits do it but that don't make it right.

I hate shit like this. Such a loser mentality. Like a scorned teenage girl. Just STFU and get some cash in the mail to the next kid.

Reminds me of when that kid from Madison County picked Bama last time. The entire athletic department went into crisis management mode. It just looked petty and small time.

Umm, Bama is clearly evil because of the wins and such.

Totally agree- hate this lame bullshit.

Umm, Bama is clearly evil because of the wins and such.

Totally agree- hate this lame bullshit.

Yep. It's SEC football recruiting. Decommits happen to every program every cycle. Grow up.

I bet the UK staff is recruiting plenty of committed kids right now.

I suppose all these outraged fans and such were against Terrence Jones de-committing from Washington to come play basketball here [eyeroll]. Bama is good and we suck. Most good players want to go somewhere that doesn't suck. Simple logic. Buncha pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT