ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theons sister being a switch hitter. And potentially into incest. She's Sasha Grey, basically. Safe to assume water sports and scat are in play, too?

I mean, could there really be a worse time than hanging out at a whore house after you've had your unit chopped off?

Shew, and people think Chad is grumpy.

Meanwhile, Tom Jurich, conquering hero, likely saved Louisville athletics from complete obscurity by continuing to move them up the conference food chain.

The value of Conference USA's television contracts has eroded even more than earlier reports indicated.

The league will receive about $2.8 million in TV revenue in 2016-2017 from its four broadcast networks, according to documents The Virginian-Pilot obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

That's about $200,000 for each school, according to notes Old Dominion officials received during C-USA's spring meetings last month.

It represents a steep decline from from the $15.4 million, or about $1.1 million per school, to be distributed this year.

Ouch.

Big picture, the NCAA is another step closer to irrelevance. How much longer are the power five leagues going to be willing to play by the rules that are meant to even the playing field with the have nots? The NCAA Tournament is pretty much the only thing keeping the NCAA in existence right now. If the power five someday withdrew from that event and staged their own tournament, the NCAA would be completely screwed.

So jacked reading these Governor's Cup Luncheon quotes! Coach says the boys are hungry! Thinking we're really gonna make some noise this year. <<< You read it here first, folks!

Sonoma today. Can't wait to be sophisticated...and drunk. Should only add to my transformation along with the vegan sushi from last night.

Have loved everything about the Bay area thus far except for Fishermans Wharf (basically Myrtle Beach) and Chinatown (although the dem sung? was good).

Oh, had a burrito at La Taqueria in Mission, @B.B.d.K. Was ridic.

Anchor Steam beer out here is delicious and basically the cost of Miller Lite.

Heading to Clearwater tomorrow thru Sunday. Looks like I'll narrowly miss a hurricane, but it will probably rain every day. Perfect.

Love that place. I used to go every year when I was a kid with my grandparents. I've taken my kids there twice...they love that place.

The last time I was there I shared a pool with Hulk Hogan. /brag

The Sandpearl Resort....shew wee....love it.

Reactions: jayroon
Yeah, man, they're hungry. They really want it. Really working on that cure for dickfingers and being slower and less talented than their opponents. Come on out for some kettle corn.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Maybe you didn't notice me laying it all out on the line with my take that our boys are gonna make some noise this year.

Thank you all for attending. First of all, I'd like to tell everyone that our guys are relatively full this year. We have a lot of decent talent that thought they should start at elite programs, but those guys weren't getting the promises they needed from those staffs, so they ended up here. In turn, we've got a lot of guys who think they are better than they are, resulting in less hunger than you'd typically see. However, we are working just about as hard as most other midlevel teams this spring. Although many of the really elite teams are working significantly harder than us, we believe we're due a few lucky breaks and some good calls this season. Thank you for your continued support!

Sonoma today. Can't wait to be sophisticated...and drunk. Should only add to my transformation along with the vegan sushi from last night.

Have loved everything about the Bay area thus far except for Fishermans Wharf (basically Myrtle Beach) and Chinatown (although the dem sung? was good).

Oh, had a burrito at La Taqueria in Mission, @B.B.d.K. Was ridic.

Anchor Steam beer out here is delicious and basically the cost of Miller Lite.
Dim Sum. Did you have any chicken feet?

this thing is so touching stupid to continue. lets have a lunch in June to talk about a football game 6 months & 11 games from happening!!
I get it. But they are doing it as a fundraising golf tournament. That kind of limits you on when you can do it.

Reactions: Mossip
Bert Bielema is hungry I bet

n357kp.jpg

Snapped this pic of ole Bret on Oaks night. He was pretty hungry that night. Seemed to be real deep in thought and then a couple minutes later they brought out his dessert so I assume that's what he was thinking about.

Looks like Al Bundy sitting on his couch.

Also, why did you feel the need to creepily take his photo?

I don't think Rogue has made a single post in the last 5 years that didn't in some way reference Key West. Not one.
[banana]True but I don't have anything different to bring to the table for :fire: sports takes. I figure why not talk about the one thing that's a little different from where you guys are located. Plus, I have to get all this in before I move.

It's really easy to get here @wildcat1973 , we have an airport that you fly into. Novel idea and probably won't stick as I'm sure the planes in the 70s and 80s flew faster, straighter and more economically. But that's everything these days, you know?

Beaches on the island suck but you take a boat to Snipes or Marvin and you have amazing sandbars and good beaches.

-Stoked to be moving to the Tripadvisor #1 beach in America in Clearwater.

-Started boxing today. Something new for cardio. Really fun the first time so I'm looking forward to keeping it up.

-How do you gambol on these next to NBA games? I mean Cleveland will win at least one.

-Getting REALLY close to taking a straight razor to my ginger locks for good. Receding hairline is starting to poke through.

Then WTF are you talking about? Who gives a shit what some jagoff non-denom church says? I f'n don't.

"God is not a divine being or a magician, but the Creator who brought everything to life," the pope said. "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."

Unlike much of evangelical Protestantism in the U.S., Catholic teaching traditionally has not been at odds with evolution. In 1950, Pope Pius XII proclaimed there was no opposition between evolution and Catholic doctrine. In 1996, St. John Paul II endorsed Pius' statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/28/pope-francis-evolution-big-bang/18053509/
And the pope is a dumbass.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
I can't wait to see Matt Elam.
you will, frequently. stood straight the touch up by just the opposing center in 1 on 1 blocking

gov cup luncheon is attended by such a respectful important crowd that when Stoops got in front of the podium everyone broke off and commenced loud individual conversations. really a great look for the UK program, so proud that we contribute to this vital function. helping the entire state is what it is all about.

Reactions: Mashburned
Are you gonna continue bar tending and parasailing in Clearwater, or will it take a while to break into the new scene?

Always down for a stroll through a Chinatown. Not where you are going to hang out or spend your vacation obviously, but pretty much always worth a good walk-through & quick bite, it's like being transported into another world -- Dim Sum or hand pulled noodles from a place that has zero American communication or anything I can read but pictures ftw. Or 6 dumplings for $1 or whatever on the street. Can't go wrong with anything, really. :fire:

Always fascinated how they just take over an entire section of a city.

Trip sounds awesome -- have to assume Alex is 100% in charge of everything you're doing and have done thus far, chick is a keeper & seems like a secret foodie tbh. The Mission & Chinatown would have been my first 2 food stops, without question.

San Fran/Napa/Sonoma is #1 on my wife's US list, plan to make it happen sooner than later. Just need to make it affordable somehow -- Maybe somewhere in between an Anth & Wildcatchad experience would be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcc31
Not sure yet, boat. Have enough saved to just relax for a few months, vacation and not work but may be hard to meet people that way. Parasail, bartend, nurse, etc, something will work out and it will probably be nursing sooner than later. Unfortunately, that means back to school.

Anyone watch 'The Answer' Doc on AI last night on NBATV? Looks like it will be pretty good...on again tonight late if you wanna DVR.

-Lebron has accounted for 49% of Cleveland's points/assists through 2 games. He needs to play better, still, but his little bitch sidekicks need to grow up. Still like them -1 tomorrow night, surely to God they won't get swept.

Harden seems un-catchable at the moment, but Kyrie is creeping up my hate list.

Reactions: BKH34 and jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT