ADVERTISEMENT

Greenberg update on ugo & bradshaw

What I heard, and I rewound the broadcast...

Calipari said BigZ would be here tomorrow
Ugo and Bradshaw another 5/6 weeks

And later, Seth Greenberg said "when they get the other 2 bigs back in 5/6 weeks"

That's what I heard too. I think that comment bled into conference play.

Damn, Ugo is not a very polished basketball-skilled player but we need his five fouls and a few boards here or there for a couple minutes.

Bradshaw, who knows.

Last edited:
You know, when I scrolled back up to see if the Twitter account could have possibly "spun" the words a certain way, I immediately thought of Matt Jones before I even read his name.

At the very least, he shouldn't have jumped so quick to post false info.

You know, when I scrolled back up to see if the Twitter account could have possibly "spun" the words a certain way, I immediately thought of Matt Jones before I even read his name.

At the very least, he shouldn't have jumped so quick to post false info.
For sure, but the main piece of the tweet is still true

Reactions: Fox2monk
What did Ugo actually hurt? Because his original reported injury should not still have him out still.
Ugo was expected to be out--he had surgery and this is normal timeline for him. He played in the "Friendly" against African team in Toronto that was before official tournament started, came down on a guy's foot, injury was worse than expected, required surgery.

Bradshaw.......let's just say I'm glad Big Z is going to be here tomorrow. Tired of this ****ing nonsense. He should be full go by now.

For sure, but the main piece of the tweet is still true

Yeah but they are drastically different outcomes. 5 to 6 weeks from now isn't a whole lot different than what we were looking at from the start of this. I think there was always a possibility these two might miss the first game or two. But 5 weeks AFTER the season starts is like another 8 games or so. And would also indicate someone was wrong, lying, etc.

I think its important for journalists to get the info right, because this very thread has probably half a dozen people thinking they aren't coming back until late December.

Yeah but they are drastically different outcomes. 5 to 6 weeks from now isn't a whole lot different than what we were looking at from the start of this. I think there was always a possibility these two might miss the first game or two. But 5 weeks AFTER the season starts is like another 8 games or so. And would also indicate someone was wrong, lying, etc.

I think its important for journalists to get the info right, because this very thread has probably half a dozen people thinking they aren't coming back until late December.
Fair

This is probably also why we made a YUGE push for Ivisic and even went to extremes to get him eligible, when we'd probably rather have just let him walk.

It's apparent how bad we need him now.. but thankfully he's 7-2 and we just need him to NOT let the paint get totally exposed.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT