ADVERTISEMENT

Green on transfer rumors: “Never even crossed my mind

You’re right Mr. Soze. Quade isn’t lying, it’s the 800 other people who wrote articles and stories on the matter that are all lying. I’m not sure what I was thinking. Players never lie. Only talk show hosts, sportswriters, and message board idiots like me lie. I apologize to Quade. I’ll keep repeating the following to make sure I never forget.

Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...ever...ever..ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t worry, we’ll gettem tomorrow.!,,
tenor.gif
Oh, articles said he was transferring... to freaking LaSalle, gotta be true. Quade must really be transferring and prolly hasn't told himself yet so he showed back up on campus for summer school.

This dude calls the news fake, but Quade has to be lying because articles said.

Last edited:
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just add to this one. On KSR this morning, they are talking about stuff they heard from interviews with the players yesterday. About Green, they said he admitted that he did not work hard enough last year, and that the staff was very frustrated with Green. But, Green acknowledged this and said he was committed to reversing that this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT