ADVERTISEMENT

Green on transfer rumors: “Never even crossed my mind

Calling him a liar and him and his family weighing their options are two different things. I’m not trying to call the guy a liar, I simply think he considered all of his options and made the right decision. Did he ever seriously consider leaving? No I don’t believe so, but as he stated about where he was mentally you would think it might of crossed his mind even if for a brief moment. It’s no different than saying I’m married but if Kate Upton was naked in front of me should I go for it or stick to my vows? You get the point
Yea but Green married to Kate Upton!

that_was_awesome_tommy_boy.gif
Doing your best to catch up with UMM I see.

I can't wait for the day UK has enough of Matt Jones and boots his ass. Who knows if it's true. Matt has been wrong more than his average the last year, and that's hard to do.

Doing your best to catch up with UMM I see.
I love you Keyser. My goal is to be the worst poster here. For some reason you still think UMM is worse than me. GD Keyser. What else do I have to do to beat him out for worst poster? In my opinion, I’m a thousand times worse than he is. Jesus Christ, if I bring up how bad Tubby was again will it convince you I’m the worst?

He makes it too easy my friend.
Tell us more about Quade lying Kev. We know you dont have any actual evidence of this, so what is the source of your BS take? Is it a gut feeling, you heard someone else say it and like an ignorant sheep, you adopted it, what is it?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Tell us more about Quade lying Kev. We know you dont have any actual evidence of this, so what is the source of your BS take? Is it a gut feeling, you heard someone else say it and like an ignorant sheep, you adopted it, what is it?

He read it on Rafters, of course.

Though I suspect Kev goes through a lot of aluminum foil to intercept brainwaves. He KNOWS man, he KNOWS.

Prove it. I suggest you are not telling the truth.

He told me himself on a long walk in downtown Lexington late at night back in May. We stopped for a slice of pizza. His exact words were “I’m thinking about transferring. It’s crossed my mind.” I mean... I recorded it and everything.

He told me himself on a long walk in downtown Lexington late at night back in May. We stopped for a slice of pizza. His exact words were “I’m thinking about transferring. It’s crossed my mind.” I mean... I recorded it and everything.
Very credible information. Just like most of your posts.

Yup, that definitely came out the south end of a north bound angus.

giphy.gif

Oops....wrong Colonel...

Reactions: Col. Angus
I love you Keyser. My goal is to be the worst poster here. For some reason you still think UMM is worse than me. GD Keyser. What else do I have to do to beat him out for worst poster? In my opinion, I’m a thousand times worse than he is. Jesus Christ, if I bring up how bad Tubby was again will it convince you I’m the worst?

best-wrestling-strategy-47951.gif

Reactions: kev69
In your diary after the meal did you write “bad meal” or “good meal”?

I don't care if he thought about or not. He's still here and UK has a chance to be the Champion in 10 months. Welcome back, Quade!!

He we had an 18 year kid 600 miles away from home dealing with a lot of adversity for probably the first time in his life. Who wouldn't ponder whether or not being so far away from home was really worth it. He sure as hell doesn't owe loudmouth idiot fans any answers.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Wow! Uh, what does it matter. Green is here and that's all that matters. I'm glad he's back and I really don't care if he considered transferring or not. Lets all just get along before somebody gets their feelings hurt. Love and Peace, I say. Well most of the time anyway. We are going to have a great team this year so lets enjoy the ride and hopefully after we get Travis this board will calm down.

Well, if insiders said it was true on the internet it must be true. After all, insiders never get it wrong.
If any of y’all seriously think he never even considered leaving then you’re some of the most gullible sob’s I’ve ever seen. There was smoke coming not only from people in Lex but also people back in Philadelphia.

You’re right Mr. Soze. Quade isn’t lying, it’s the 800 other people who wrote articles and stories on the matter that are all lying. I’m not sure what I was thinking. Players never lie. Only talk show hosts, sportswriters, and message board idiots like me lie. I apologize to Quade. I’ll keep repeating the following to make sure I never forget.

Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...Players don’t lie...ever...ever..ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t worry, we’ll gettem tomorrow.!,,
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT