ADVERTISEMENT

Green on transfer rumors: “Never even crossed my mind

His coach and people close to Quade. Or were people close to Quade lying? Yeah, I’m sure they were making it up just to make UK fans heads explode. Honestly I don’t give a shit what you think. Believe whatever you want.

I was not giving argument for or against, all I read was the coaches opinion of what he thought was going on. I re-read that article to be sure. Not one time did the coach suggest that he had discussed it with Green, nor did he alude to talking to Green about it. Green may have told his "old" coach that, but I'll be a long time calling someone a liar. Especially on the internet. I'd be much more likely to do that in person. Jmuo...

Reactions: BlueRunner11
I was not giving argument for or against, all I read was the coaches opinion of what he thought was going on. I re-read that article to be sure. Not one time did the coach suggest that he had discussed it with Green, nor did he alude to talking to Green about it. Green may have told his "old" coach that, but I'll be a long time calling someone a liar. Especially on the internet. I'd be much more likely to do that in person. Jmuo...

I’m just trying to remember a scenario where a dude was specifically quoted that he might transfer before he actually did it. Usually drama at the house and from the old coach about how their kid is not being used correctly is enough evidence to know that a kid is probably exploring all options.

I think Green surprises everyone next year and becomes the leader we need. He won't play 30 min a game, but I think he will be a rock on our team. Cal wouldn't have brought him in if he didn't think he had a dog in him.

Quade is my favorite player from last season. I love the dude. What's not to like? Some are bashing, but he's saying exactly what he should be saying. He has nothing to gain by admitting he thought about transferring. He's smart. He's lying, but that's exactly what he should do in this instance.

Quade is my favorite player from last season. I love the dude. What's not to like? Some are bashing, but he's saying exactly what he should be saying. He has nothing to gain by admitting he thought about transferring. He's smart. In my opinion, he's lying, but that's exactly what he should do in this instance.

Fixed

Reactions: Poetax and BBUK
This is depressing. Four straight posters calling him a liar.

Link? or STFU
What kind of snowflake are you? I would hope you would have the sense to lie in this situation. No one in their right mind would do other wise. It's the smart thing to do. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some of you people. I guess when your Wife asks if her new skirt makes her ass look big you answer YES honey, the skirt makes your ass look huge!
Get over yourself.

I am caught off guard with your sensitivity on the matter and frankly shocked. I would hope you would think about the potential to not completely tell the entire story, in my humble opinion, for this situation. It would be in your best interest, in my opinion. It's quite the intelligent choice when given the situation at hand. Holy biscuits, I would question some charming folks' sensibilities in their choice for this particular situation. I guess when your significant other asks if her new dress makes her backside look abnormal in girth, then you would answer, "I concur, honey, the dress does make your backside look girthy."

Please rethink your decision-making.

Cleaned it up for you. You're welcome.

Reactions: jameslee32
Calling him a liar and him and his family weighing their options are two different things. I’m not trying to call the guy a liar, I simply think he considered all of his options and made the right decision. Did he ever seriously consider leaving? No I don’t believe so, but as he stated about where he was mentally you would think it might of crossed his mind even if for a brief moment. It’s no different than saying I’m married but if Kate Upton was naked in front of me should I go for it or stick to my vows? You get the point

Reactions: kev69 and BBUK
People calling him a liar are the kind that believe their opinion in spite of facts, truth, and data. Waste of time to try and talk to people like that.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I love when folks wring their hands and cry over the musings of a teenager.

It brings on fits of humorous hysteria when that teen wasn’t even musing.

Calling him a liar and him and his family weighing their options are two different things. I’m not trying to call the guy a liar, I simply think he considered all of his options and made the right decision. Did he ever seriously consider leaving? No I don’t believe so, but as he stated about where he was mentally you would think it might of crossed his mind even if for a brief moment. It’s no different than saying I’m married but if Kate Upton was naked in front of me should I go for it or stick to my vows? You get the point

To me, if I started out running the show and then got injured twice and lost my starting job, I would be mentally out of whack somewhat.

This place is such a toxic dumpster fire with a bunch of assholes who think they know everything because “insiders” told them, and turn around and bash a kid for no reason.

Reactions: ~Keyser Soze~
I don’t care what he says because he’s back and that’s all that matters but he’s definitely lying. A couple insiders on HOB said he was all but set to leave at one point. Imo the talk Cal had with him changed his mind.

Reactions: Mike-D and kev69
This place is such a toxic dumpster fire with a bunch of assholes who think they know everything because “insiders” told them, and turn around and bash a kid for no reason.
And for some reason you’re still here. Pat yourself on the back, you’re a special kind of poster. Gutting it out here in spite of all of us low life’s.

I don’t care what he says because he’s back and that’s all that matters but he’s definitely lying. A couple insiders on HOB said he was all but set to leave at one point. Imo the talk Cal had with him changed his mind.

Says a guy that trashes and craps on the program at every turn. Big man calling a teen a liar when the only shred of evidence anyone has says ihe never considered it.

You’re making too much sense.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Says a guy that trashes and craps on the program at every turn. Big man calling a teen a liar when the only shred of evidence anyone has says ihe never considered it.

I am not stating those calling him a liar are correct or not. What I am stating is it's better to leave it unsaid then calling someone a liar from a safe-space. It's too easy to get in those type bad habits...

I think Green ate waffles for breakfast. He says he ate a bagel but I don't believe him. He really ate waffles...dont care what he says. I wasn't there but...doesnt really matter. Someone on Twitter said it so it's true. o_O

Well, if insiders said it was true on the internet it must be true. After all, insiders never get it wrong.

So you are calling a teen a bald-faced liar too with absolutely no data to the contrary. We see who balls are missing.
Preach it brother! Kev69 sucks.
that_was_awesome_tommy_boy.gif

Reactions: ~Keyser Soze~
Who gives a crap if you are convinced or not. He may have been pissed but not the same as wanting to transfer.

Ah, but that's the rub. "Wanting to transfer" is quite different from "the thought never even crossed my mind." The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I fully believe he never seriously considered it. I do believe he never decided he wanted to transfer. I do NOT believe the mere thought of it never crossed his mind. That's not realistic. In fact, it should have. He should have weighed all his options, and I hope he did so and quickly decided Kentucky was the best place for him.

But, never crossed his mind? Regarding Lasalle, I'm sure that's true. Regarding transferring in general? If it didn't at least cross his mind then he's not being very careful with his own future.

Obviously someone presenting hard evidence is a different case.

But when I hear anyone claiming another person or a group of other people lie or cheat, without presenting any hard evidence, I generally always feel the same. I feel I’ve learned something about the person talking, and nothing at all about the person being talked about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT